What's new

[Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ / Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ラブラブ!マイばでぃ (Megrim)

Can anyone provide a link for the game the last one seems to be down.:(

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a game that is similar to this? Besides his other games ofc.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Then when they are naked, if you talk to the right people your buddy will automatically get molested. (some people just won't molest your buddy unfortunately)
where and who are those people ;D

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where and who are those people ;D
everywhere, but i'll help narrow it down for you

people who won't molest you buddy: girls, vendors, important characters, people with unique dialog, enemies.

people who will molest your buddy: everyone else

But like I said before some people just won't and on top of that the people who can sometimes need to be talked to several time before it triggers, also there is a cool down after their molested since it increases their nasty stat.

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

are there any other rpgmaker games like this, where you can marry one of multiple heroines?

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just making sure, but so far, there's no other NTR event aside from the Old Man in Kitani Inn and Blonde Guy in Odessa's (capital city) Bar, right?
which one is the kitani inn? found the blonde guy but dunno if i have the teleport to the inn of the old man.

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

which one is the kitani inn? found the blonde guy but dunno if i have the teleport to the inn of the old man.
The old man can appear in three spots, first in the inn north of the first town, second in the inn north of the magic town, and third in the small inn in the bath town.

chloraphorae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any chance we can get a re-up of 1.08+?

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can you get the green hair younger chick who im assuming is Vanillas daughter as a buddy? If so, where and how do you get her?

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh god, he posted a update yesterday and he is leaving the MILF route and adding a loli-style character to the game, god dammit why. The screenshot he shared seemed like it will be at the black market area.

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you get the green hair younger chick who im assuming is Vanillas daughter as a buddy? If so, where and how do you get her?
Your assumption is correct she is Vanillas daughter, but you can't get her as a buddy because she is the leader of the mage guild in the magic town to the west of your home village
Oh god, he posted a update yesterday and he is leaving the MILF route and adding a loli-style character to the game, god dammit why. The screenshot he shared seemed like it will be at the black market area.
It's because he likes variety... and it's just another prostitute... and I didn't see anything about him saying that he's Leaving the MILF route, just that he's adding a loli-style character different than the MILF route, also I think there is an emphasis on "style" because she doesn't really look that young, just small.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Are you talking about an adult or more of a teen? The older one is the leader of the mage guild and Vanilla's daughter, the other is your younger half sister and you can find her in the all female village.

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lol there are three green hair females yes (?) The greenhair mage leader can't follow you (not a buddy), but can be married yes (?) As for the other greenhair female (the one you can meet or peek in her bath) at Red amazoness village, can sleep at her house and have sex. And the last is well Vanilla. I didn't know that greenhair mage leader is vanilla's daughter, must've missed it.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have the 1.072 found the Patches on the Page goes not more XD

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Lol there are three green hair females yes (?) The greenhair mage leader can't follow you (not a buddy), but can be married yes (?) As for the other greenhair female (the one you can meet or peek in her bath) at Red amazoness village, can sleep at her house and have sex. And the last is well Vanilla. I didn't know that greenhair mage leader is vanilla's daughter, must've missed it.
the green hair girl at the amazoness village is your sister

LORDazekk

Reputation score

anyone have the 1.082 Update?

the latest i could find is 1.08

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey, just wondering, is there any indication on when the next patch will come out? I thought I'd pause my game until the additional NTR content (hopefully) comes out. =)

Do you reckon old saves would work with the next patch?

Cheeers!

corrupted

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Saw a post on his blog that shows some text translated to english, with google translating the post it seems he might be making an english version. Can anyone verify if this is true?

Status
Not open for further replies.