What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The next release must be busty family cheer squad 2.

Just read the script for cannibal jungle, I did saw short scripts with a couple of senences but that one gets the medal - only one sentence XD

Last edited by a moderator:

sandchainz

Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

IS the MEGA link just loading forever anyone else? it cant get to the bit wherei can download.
That happens while unencryption? If that so then wait till it ends, sometimes it happens if the mega folder contains a lot of files inside.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

IS the MEGA link just loading forever anyone else? it cant get to the bit wherei can download.
It could be one of two things. A lot of people are downloading it, which could happen even though I doubt it lol, or you are trying to download and someone else in your home is using up most of the bandwidth.

Hope it gets sorted out for you man.

While I am here let me drop these off. We are officially done with Kinky Belle. I will drop the next poll tomorrow so look for it then and vote away.

Hoped you all enjoyed a first look at Kinky Belle :D

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The next release must be busty family cheer squad 2.
I have a meme request if this isn't the case. Someone make a Busty Family Cheer Squad 2 meme and make fun of it comparing it to either Kingdom Hearts 3 or the Final Fantasy 7 remake. You know, because Square is total garbage at announcing things anywhere close to releasing them.

GaroZeiram666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello to everyone! I am new here, even though I joined 4 months ago. My account has been activated thanks to Mind Flayer, therefore he/she has my eternal gratitude and blessings. I am still getting used to this site, so any and all help is appreciated. Please note that English is not my first language. :)
Anyways, I have a suggestion for a new Meet and Fuck game. It will be a crossover between Devil May Cry(the original/classic 4 games + anime, not the lame reboot) and Monster Musume/Daily Life With Monster Girls. In it Dante is hired to kill some monsters and ends up in Japan. He meets the girls of Kimihito Kurusu's household while he is away on work/studying. Dante stays in the house and of course eventually has sex with them. If you like my idea and want more details, feel free to chat with me. I would like to know how I could send my idea directly to Meet and Fuck/Games of Desires themselves. Don't know about everyone else, but personally I would love to see a game with many sexy monster girls doing it with a badass male half-demon mercenary. Dante would fit perfectly in the MM world. Also both franchises are very popular and MNF/GOD will kill 2 birds with one stone(metaphorically speaking) by making this game and satisfying everyone's ''interspecies monster sex'' fetish. :D
Well, many thanks to whoever and all who speak with me(and possibly support my idea). Good luck and best of wishes everyone. ;)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hello to everyone! I am new here, even though I joined 4 months ago. My account has been activated thanks to Mind Flayer, therefore he/she has my eternal gratitude and blessings. I am still getting used to this site, so any and all help is appreciated. Please note that English is not my first language. :)
Anyways, I have a suggestion for a new Meet and Fuck game. It will be a crossover between Devil May Cry(the original/classic 4 games + anime, not the lame reboot) and Monster Musume/Daily Life With Monster Girls. In it Dante is hired to kill some monsters and ends up in Japan. He meets the girls of Kimihito Kurusu's household while he is away on work/studying. Dante stays in the house and of course eventually has sex with them. If you like my idea and want more details, feel free to chat with me. I would like to know how I could send my idea directly to Meet and Fuck/Games of Desires themselves. Don't know about everyone else, but personally I would love to see a game with many sexy monster girls doing it with a badass male half-demon mercenary. Dante would fit perfectly in the MM world. Also both franchises are very popular and MNF/GOD will kill 2 birds with one stone(metaphorically speaking) by making this game and satisfying everyone's ''interspecies monster sex'' fetish. :D
Well, many thanks to whoever and all who speak with me(and possibly support my idea). Good luck and best of wishes everyone. ;)
If you ever need help writing it out let me know through PM man. I can even submit it for you when it's ready.

Glad to have you here man!

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While I am here let me drop these off. We are officially done with Kinky Belle. I will drop the next poll tomorrow so look for it then and vote away.

Hoped you all enjoyed a first look at Kinky Belle :D

I sure did, thanks for the pics :D

I have a meme request if this isn't the case. Someone make a Busty Family Cheer Squad 2 meme and make fun of it comparing it to either Kingdom Hearts 3 or the Final Fantasy 7 remake. You know, because Square is total garbage at announcing things anywhere close to releasing them.
I'm on it

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here is the poll. Just two games on this one but I think the winner is obvious lol.

Vote away you beautiful bastards!

Last edited:

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here is the poll. Just two games on this one but I think the winner is obvious lol.

Vote away you beautiful bastards!
*Looks around, and under rocks.*
Uhh... What poll H? :p :p :D :D :D

sandchainz

Reputation score

Kelumir said:
Though if it is a sequel, in order to answer your question, we need to know which game it is a sequel for. Since it's the only game that has her in, I'm assuming it's Iron Giant 3 if it is indeed a sequel. In which case, you need to ask TheRider.
Are you sure there's only iron giant serie that used Dexter's mom? :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Have.to.stop.doing.stuff.when.I.haven't.had.my.coffee.

Life is hard.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Are you sure there's only iron giant serie that used Dexter's mom? :D
Well it was the only one I could think of off the top of my head. :rolleyes: :p

Also, for those of you wondering what we're talking about, I shall explain. There's a guy on the main MnF site who has an idea featuring Dexter's mom and he wanted to know if he needed permission from anyone. This is the message he posted.
johnd said:
Hi I have an idea for a new Dexter's mom game (who won't be called Dexter's mom still working on the parody name and will avoid incest to abide bye the rule's) witch I'm not done with yet.
I still wanna post my own art if I can for a better example of what i have in mine for the characters, and am almost done with the story.
But I'm confused as too who do I ask because there are two games with Dexter's mom in it and I don't know witch author I need to ask.
So pleas answer this as soon as any one can or if the mane author can grant me permission.
Thanks

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score

Well it was the only one I could think of off the top of my head. :rolleyes: :p
I said that because the other game featuring Dexter's mom was released (the crack) not long time ago, I mean Manjerk Revenge :)

And about that dude idea, I would like to see Dexter's mom again but with the same drawing Vadim did for iron giant 3 :D

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dexter's mom isn't an original character, an also she isn't part of any "storyline" (unlike Sin's Velma games), so she should be up for grabs.

In all honesty, I don't really think non-original characters should be protected anyhow.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

^
Well we only ask for the sake of being courteous, but if it's an original like Officer Juggs then you definitely for permission. Technically speaking she's isn't own by anyone (unless MNF counts as whole) by I think we all know that she's more or less Serrated's character.

As for when it comes to other actual fictional character, I don't think we really should bother but it doesn't exactly hurt to be polite. Then again it's not I like asked iluvboooooobs to use Power Girl in my Future Saiyan Saves Time Parodox Kryptonians so yeah.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Phase 2 of the contest is started, and that means that soon you will get the crack :)

And also remember that if the contest's thread recieves enough views you will get 2 games instead of 1 ;)

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Phase 2 of the contest is started, and that means that soon you will get the crack :)

And also remember that if the contest's thread recieves enough views you will get 2 games instead of 1 ;)
Get to voting, bastards! :D