What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Searothonc] 処女を守る魔法 / Virgin Protection Magic (RJ139133)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139133] Virgin protection magic (clothdmg, arousal dmg)

Talk to the witch and she'll make a staff out of it. Anyone know if you can lose your virginity in this game? Only enemy I found with a gor scene was the tentacle fish/plant. Also how the fuck do I save? Can I only save after each chapter?
The answer to the first question is no (with the second already answered). There's another enemy with GOR though, namely the slimes on the island. I will say that it is not obvious on how to progress the game past one point though: investigating the sex crimes in the town. So I'm not sure that people will have found it. Spoilered guide to get to the island:

Basically, after you've helped all the people with exclamation marks above their heads (you'll need magic learned from Branwen to do this), go to the public bath for the first event. Then drink a potion and go to the toilet in the bar, and finally walk in the area in front of the small wooden hut (not sure if it's a specific tile, if so walk around the south side of the horse enclosure), and finally talk to the soldier outside the gate at the end of the southern path. This will let you get to the slimes island by using the boat.

Incidentally, there's an awful lot of content in the game which isn't used, so if you decrypt the game you can see a preview of what will be coming. Incidentally, having looked at the game through VX Ace, I wouldn't be entirely hopeful of it coming out at the end of January (just by the general feel of it...), but that may be my natural pessimism.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It may not make the January deadline, but after decrypting it and looking through the game, this game has a lot of potential imo. Worth the wait for me, I hope the author does it right. Then I hope someone tackles the translation!

What can I say, I am a hopeful individual! :D

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

She's right at the cauldron outside the basement. Not that hard to find her...
I must have somehow bugged my game because the only time I saw the witch in the house was during the cutscene. Before and after the cutscene the house has been totally empty for me.

EDIT: Yup, loaded an older save, didn't even get the cutscene when you enter the witches shop. I think the cause is because before going to the witches shop, I went inside the pub and behind it triggering some event.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Eh... can't seem to get any magic from brenwan. Anyone got a spare save?

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, I am stuck after helping everyone, what should I do next?

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eh... can't seem to get any magic from brenwan. Anyone got a spare save?
I still have no friggin clue what to do with the exclamation mark guys (green witch doesn't teach me anything) but this is a hacked save, where you have every outfit that is in the demofiles + can take the boat near the fortress where the demo ends. You also have the skills that you are supposed to learn for the ! guys, and it does work, but the story does not progress after this, since they are hacked in too..

Also I wish this game would come out soon. The demo shows lots of potential (and confusion). I just hope that the stuff that is in the demo files isn't everything there is in the full version. I especially like the struggle system (albeit I am a sadist and let the heroine lose in the struggle every time.)

Attachments

OP
CrazyPerson

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

From what I remember (it's been a while):
You learn to craft salves from the witch, which take your usual crafting system.
You then need to use the salve from your inventory, which applies a temporary buff depending on the salve used, and the first time you use each, teaches you a related spell.

TL;DR: Craft all salves you can. Use them from inventory, then talk to the quest people again.

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Clothing damage, Corruption / H-progression, and a cute non-loli heroine?

NICE!

Only thing missing is pregnancy...

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok time for the week of dread whether this most anticipated title comes out in a week or no updates at all who knows anything can happen since the circle doesn't have a blog.

Well i'll update here if anything new happens with the game even a release maybe i hope ...

But to whet your appetite until then here's the game artists's CG collection from Hard Chrome circle

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Why do people keep saying there is no loli? The girl looks like she is 12.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

as a hidden lolicon i don't know whether i should be jealous that you know 12 year olds with breasts like her but whatever

i'm excited mostly because the animations and the whole h-rpg mechanics are really well done not to mention actual hp clothing tears now that's a first.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't realise it was Hard Chrome doing the art, although in hindsight I should have suspected...

i'm excited mostly because the animations and the whole h-rpg mechanics are really well done not to mention actual hp clothing tears now that's a first.
Actually, I think most of this is pretty similar to Virgin Island (I hate whomever came up with that horribly inaccurate translation...) in terms of game mechanics. I'd say that the main differences are in terms of the games tone, and judging from the assets in the demo files that weren't used, an emphasis on unavoidable hentai situations.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think this game looks awesome. I am waiting very (im)patiently for a release. Thanks for the link to the artist, interesting to see his other work. I don't follow these games that closely, so this is new information to me! :D

Top-notch artwork makes me so jealous!

Actually, I think most of this is pretty similar to Virgin Island (I hate whomever came up with that horribly inaccurate translation...) in terms of game mechanics. I'd say that the main differences are in terms of the games tone, and judging from the assets in the demo files that weren't used, an emphasis on unavoidable hentai situations.
I love the person who translated Virgin Island. Thanks to his hard work, I was able to actually enjoy a great game. Whether he got the name 100% accurate is probably the most irrelevant aspect of the entire translation. Virgin Island remains probably my #1 rpg maker game up to this point. I'm sure there are better, but since I don't speak Japanese, my options are limited. Machine translations are too terrible for me to enjoy.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

mmm yeah Virgin Island was really in good in that regard as well and the art was pretty neat and played well with the mechanics which is rare to see in my opinion.

hmm yeah habisain i can agree on the likeliness and the undertones present especially the little mini game of when your being penetrated by an enemy to lose your virginity hopefully thats not just an event happening and more of a gor happening then again i wouldn't mind if it was.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, I didn't mean anything against Monkeyman, the guy who did the translation of Virgin Island. But the translated name was floating around for a long time beforehand - not sure who came up with it. For the record, an accurate translation of the title would be "Maiden Goddess Story - Liffis Struggle on Karappa Island", although I'd admit that it doesn't roll off the tounge.

In any case, and to get back on topic, let's hope no-news = good news here. And not the alternative...

OP
CrazyPerson

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm guessing that it's still mostly on track - when the demo got extended, I think they bumped the estimated release date by 1 month or so,
so it wouldn't be surprised if when the full game is completed, there's another tweak to the date.

My rule of thumb is that people usually under-estimate development times by 50-100%, so since they said "end of january" sometime in december, I'd expect this to actually come out sometime february/march.
Of course, I could be wrong - there's always pleasant surprises ;P

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

unfortunately looks like the game won't be coming out on time well as expected to be honest.

Will keep updated if any changes on the dlsite page or my pre order email states something noteworthy.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, this isn't related to the release of the game, but might interest people nonetheless. A few screenshots of something I've been playing around with.

Anyone who states that translating a demo is a waste of time should note who it is that I am and look up what it is that I do. As to releasing this... it'll have to wait until the next major version of RPGMaker Trans, as I need to fix up a few things with my current build of it before its releasable.

Oh, and a note to the Searothonc, should he/she/they be aware of this thread. If you would rather I did not do a translation, just tell me and I'll stop - although note that this will be a patch, require the original game, and hopefully will not encourage illegal file sharing.

Last edited:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, this isn't related to the release of the game, but might interest people nonetheless. A few screenshots of something I've been playing around with.

Anyone who states that translating a demo is a waste of time should note who it is that I am and look up what it is that I do. As to releasing this... it'll have to wait until the next major version of RPGMaker Trans, as I need to fix up a few things with my current build of it before its releasable.

Oh, and a note to the Searothonc, should he/she/they be aware of this thread. If you would rather I did not do a translation, just tell me and I'll stop - although note that this will be a patch, require the original game, and hopefully will not encourage illegal file sharing.
Looks nice, but I vote for not tempering with the Title-Screen.
Virgin Protection Magic sounds so mistranslated that it would make my english teacher cry in her grave.