What's new

SIM Library Story

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Library Story

^ You might wanna shrink that giant mofo of a sig a tiny bit ..... When your sig picture takes more space than what you're typing, there might be some problem.
lol sorry dont know how still new to ulmf

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the easiest fix, just insert spoiler tags to the image in user cp => edit signature

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Erm, seems you fucked again :p

Image got cropped down (GJ) but now there's an empty unclickable SPOILER bar that does nothing :rolleyes:

BTW, I don't know how to fix it, I'm only here to bitch and moan :D

Maybe try : [ spoiler=image path] [ /spoiler] without any space

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I came in here hoping for an update. :( Soon I hope.

Sig Talk.
Most forums have a help page for bbcodes or whatever the system the forum uses. Here is ulmf's page.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/misc.php?do=bbcode
I don't know if we actually have an avatar help/request thread.

The point of using spoilers to hide sigpics is so we won't have to see it constantly as it can get annoying. I find this particularly true for bigger art pieces or animated stuff such as my own sig.

I think a good size for reference is what the forum's system allows. 500px by 100px. with a size of 1mb. Personally though I think the 100px height is a bit small. :<

To use your signature's uploaded picture you can use the [SIGPIC] tag. To use a pic from another image host use the tag instead.
So for my sig I have [noparse][spoiler][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/spoiler][/noparse]

To shrink images there are two methods. Scale (keep everything, make smaller) and crop (cut out unnecessary bits). I think you scaled a bit too much. Can't really see the good stuff any way which ruins it a bit.[/spoiler]

I have made a small edit to original pic. It is now about 300x200 in size with some more focus on the goods.

Attachments

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Updated news on version 0.8, wait until September! Apparently there still lots to do and version 0.8 is suppose to be released on September 27th.

Sigh...

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Updated news on version 0.8, wait until September! Apparently there still lots to do and version 0.8 is suppose to be released on September 27th.

Sigh...
shit i really wanted to play it before school starts again.....

I came in here hoping for an update. :( Soon I hope.

Sig Talk.
Most forums have a help page for bbcodes or whatever the system the forum uses. Here is ulmf's page.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/misc.php?do=bbcode
I don't know if we actually have an avatar help/request thread.

The point of using spoilers to hide sigpics is so we won't have to see it constantly as it can get annoying. I find this particularly true for bigger art pieces or animated stuff such as my own sig.

I think a good size for reference is what the forum's system allows. 500px by 100px. with a size of 1mb. Personally though I think the 100px height is a bit small. :<

To use your signature's uploaded picture you can use the [SIGPIC] tag. To use a pic from another image host use the tag instead.
So for my sig I have [noparse][spoiler][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/spoiler][/noparse]

To shrink images there are two methods. Scale (keep everything, make smaller) and crop (cut out unnecessary bits). I think you scaled a bit too much. Can't really see the good stuff any way which ruins it a bit.[/spoiler]

I have made a small edit to original pic. It is now about 300x200 in size with some more focus on the goods.[/QUOTE]

thx i did it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Get your name in different books/places" update. Nice little touch to those who spent a lot of $ supporting them.

Anon21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there anything to do in the Mario mini-game? I press keys at random but I can't make him jump. :(

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try using your mouse to click the up key on the screen, if I remember correctly so that you jump over the drop and have a chat with peach.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New double Patreon update telling us to wait a bit more for LS 0.8, which supposedly comes out next week.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double double pre-emptive release that [might] come out on the 28th at whatever hour they stumble upon. Or not.

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm so hyped! Can't wait till 23:59:59 UTC -8

:p:p:p

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only here to falsely bump the thread back top with no release yet and no real time planned for it .....

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This just in!
This just in!

still waiting.... :D

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pssst;

or

don't tell it to anyone!

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ There's also a new secret Patron-only password (it does the same thing as before, they just changed what you type)

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

does anybody know the patreon pswrd *cough* *cough* for research purposes

dayyim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guy do not go to her room at night just wait to quest grown plan because it need seman water and u can make it in her room at night only. it you unlock her window. you can't unlock again need to wait version 0.9
:mad:

Folioman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(spoil)
guess what will happen next...

Attachments

Last edited: