What's new

SIM Library Story

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Library Story

They mentioned a version 0.85 sometime "soon" and with the amount of stuff still locked, version 0.9 will be monstrous (or do like 0.8 and advance a tiny bit and lock out for 1.0)

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone knows how to give belle princess preach underwear?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Go shop > buy a gift box > open inventory > click it > eat > you'll get an empty box > click bra > use with > click empty box > combine and get the new gift box > use box and send it to Belle

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

some random finds:
princess peach side story
take the mushroom book from the workbench in your hut/laboratory
read it (knowledge level 1 required)
buy and equip the axe
find the tentacle tree in the forest
slay it
take special mushrooms from under the purple plant
sequence: blue - green - gold

Last edited:

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

behive bomb
find the bandit camp
slay the bandits (difficult fight, you may need poisened arrows)
take secret paper from treasure chest
find thief in the market square talking to the merchant
find thief in the market square again, tell him about the password
he gives you the blueprints for the bomb

Folioman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any worthy walkthrough? Or some codes for the console? I have the console up, but the previous codes wont work
what are you talking about? cheats console codes are working perfectly!
like theese:

store.Gaston.inventory.gold=x
store.Gaston.hunting=x
store.Gaston.knowledge=x

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The lizzy sequence is so shit. $2 increments? Come on. Why must they make it such a grind. I hope they adjust this for future releases. I'd rather her visit less frequently but corrupt faster. Maybe it picks up later but I have lost interest already.

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

stealing wine
you get caught after the third time you steal wine from the barrel

has anybody found any additional uses for the wine besides selling it?

Folioman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

stealing wine
you get caught after the third time you steal wine from the barrel

has anybody found any additional uses for the wine besides selling it?
drinking it. gain +10 hunting in hunting skills but -10 in knowledge.

Folioman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

permanent gain or just temporary?
seems permanent but only once per day or you'll lose -10 in both skills the 2nd time and bed going for the 3rd time...

so you're better doing this at the begining of game, cause your skill can't drop below 0.

you better using it than selling it. the empty bottle + the cork= 7 coins. selling it, 20 coins, so only 13 coins earned (plus a chance getting caught by Captain...) and this bastard of the Hunter Shop sales it 100 coins... what a scam!

one thing I didn't test, what happens to Gaston if he gets caught stealing wine and dosen't has enough money to pay the fine?
thanks in advance.

Last edited:

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

seems permanent but only once per day or you'll lose -10 in both skills the 2nd time and bed going for the 3rd time...

so you're better doing this at the begining of game, cause your skill can't drop below 0.

one thing I didn't test, what happens to Gaston if he gets caught stealing and dosen't has enough money to pay the fine?
I just checked. You get a different dialogue but he let's you go, afterwards the barrel is secured with chain and lock.

Folioman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just checked. You get a different dialogue but he let's you go, afterwards the barrel is secured with chain and lock.
thanks for checking. I thought at first Gaston may ended in pillory for some days... it could have been funny :)

dasvorletzteeinhorn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi folks,
i have a problem, i defeated the bandits and got the password.
after this, i gave it to the thief - the one i feeded at the beginning of the game, he takes it, and i lost my password, can't use the bonus for restart.

it would be great, if one of you can post it here.

thx

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ The bandit password does nothing until 0.9 ..... Unless you meant the Patreon-only password ? Otherwise I am confused :confused:

Folioman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Latissa wrote:
this version there was supposed another 2 quests - big quests, related to Belle, and both - are almost ready (art is painted, texts are almost written), but we just hadn't had time to add them into the game. One of those quests will be added into the version 0.85

Besides, in the 0.8 we planned to add some new mechanics, that is also almost ready (connected with the dog and craft), but they had to be as well added into the game and to be synchronized with other mechanics - so... it should have been more time for these additions. These mechanics will be also implemented into the version 0.85.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double mini-blogdate about them releasing version 0.81 with only bug fixes for now .....

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The lizzy sequence is so shit. $2 increments? Come on. Why must they make it such a grind. I hope they adjust this for future releases. I'd rather her visit less frequently but corrupt faster. Maybe it picks up later but I have lost interest already.
Making the whole thing take time isn't shocking but $2 is. I think the devs didn't want that action to be of any meaningful benefit other than the H scence but it doesn't make any sense. The bitch is rich so asking for half the worth of any crap one can get out of a walk in the forst is counter immersive.

spooky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't wait to see what is going to happen in 0.9 with that nice little plant we smuggled into her bedroom. After nourishing it a few times it starts going for the dress and tries to rip it off. Looks like we are in for some "tentacle fun" in 0.9.