What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

Nightshift

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [DEMO UPDATED 2017]

Trying to play the 0.76 version but when i try to run the game a black screen appears and close. Nothing happens at all... Any help? :x

Same, this.
Do I need a different program to run it or something?

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Trying to play the 0.76 version but when i try to run the game a black screen appears and close. Nothing happens at all... Any help? :x
Nightshift said:
Same, this.
Read the first post.

99% chance it's the AV blocking the game. Add an exception...

Nightshift

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Read the first post.

Thanks. Disabled my AV so I did not think it was the problem.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First off, I just want to say it took me a minute to get these conditions just right just so I could test if it was there or not...

So when you follow BOTH Clarke's route (up to RIGHT AFTER Melvin rapes Ayame) and Sato's route AND Ayame stayed a virgin at the beginning of the game, there is a line during Sato's rape scene that does not make sense. When Sato asks about Ayame sleeping with Robert, she says "We actually had sex once."

I imagine this line is tied to a switch determined by whether Ayame is a virgin or not because I also got to this point with Ayame as a virgin (not going through Clarke's route) and the line is different (mentioning that Ayame is a virgin and that Sato is her first.)

You should probably change the way Ayame's virginity is tracked if you intend to make multiple routes that you can jump back and forth through, because it could cause confusion between lines. Something like "switch/variable: virginitylostbyrobert" or "switch/variable: virginitylostbymelvin" and have dialogue referencing her sex life reflect which variable/switch is active.
We actually have two switches, Virgin and Lost Virginity to Robert. In that one it's just probably the wrong switch triggered. In 0.78 (latest) there is actually a scene with Robert that changes 3 ways, if you're a virgin, if you lost your virginity to Robert, if you lost your virginity to someone else.

Thank you very much for pointing that out! I'll look into it right away.

Mmm, just remember, this is a game and sometimes pushing the boundaries is ok, personally i kind of like when things scalate from realistic to crazy xD
I don't like when scenes happen because you slip on a banana peel, trip from the balcony and end up on your 1st floor neighbor's dick, with that being said, the lower the morality, the more "crazy" the things will get.

---

Same, this.
Read the first post.

^

It's some protection on your end. Anti-virus, windows, whatever.

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's not my AV. I've already tried this and don't fit. Others RPG MVxAce works on my computer, but specifically, this game doesn't.

The other versions of the game don't work anymore too...

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's not my AV. I've already tried this and don't fit. Others RPG MVxAce works on my computer, but specifically, this game doesn't.

If they did work in the past and now don't pretty much points to a system error. I have had problems (since moving to Win 10) with Windows defender which plays havoc with all AV settings...

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

We actually have two switches, Virgin and Lost Virginity to Robert. In that one it's just probably the wrong switch triggered. In 0.78 (latest) there is actually a scene with Robert that changes 3 ways, if you're a virgin, if you lost your virginity to Robert, if you lost your virginity to someone else.

Thank you very much for pointing that out! I'll look into it right away.

I don't like when scenes happen because you slip on a banana peel, trip from the balcony and end up on your 1st floor neighbor's dick, with that being said, the lower the morality, the more "crazy" the things will get.

---

^

It's some protection on your end. Anti-virus, windows, whatever.
How about a scene where you slide down a water slide and there is a guy with a boner at the bottom. You are going down feet first and strike him really hard unintentionally. At this point, you apologize profusely, and if you have high enough lewd, you might try to make it up to him with sex even if he doesn't want to. Going as far as doing a bit a femdom on the poor guy with a broken dick and testicle.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you have Win10? I had similar issue where RPG-Maker games that used to work stopped working while others still worked. This happened after I had the "Creators Update" forced on me in Win10.

I resolved this by uninstalling all RTP's, rebooting the comp, re-installing all RTP's again, and re-booting comp again. This resolved my issue - I can now play all RPG Maker games again.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How about a scene where you slide down a water slide and there is a guy with a boner at the bottom. You are going down feet first and strike him really hard unintentionally. At this point, you apologize profusely, and if you have high enough lewd, you might try to make it up to him with sex even if he doesn't want to. Going as far as doing a bit a femdom on the poor guy with a broken dick and testicle.
That reminds me of an American Dad scene xD

It's the asset protection triggering a false positive, but if it worked before and it doesn't now, it's definitely a system issue. Shadowen posted a fix that worked for him on the post above this one, you should give it a try.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I see a new update, can you tell us wich routes were updated? i mean compared to the last demo BTW, also surprinsingly i am ok with not having more free updates, i think i have played the first minutes so many times that i know them by memory xD

HV3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there anyway to turn off the gamepad detection/buttons?
I use the Nav controller or Wiimote to play and the d-pad is all screwy because the RPGM engine in use is detecting them as Up,Down..etc when I have them mapped to letters in xpadder. very annoying. most games I've played read off the F1 Gamepad section so I have blanked all the F1 Gamepad options, but for some odd reason this game uses its own!?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see a new update, can you tell us wich routes were updated? i mean compared to the last demo BTW, also surprinsingly i am ok with not having more free updates, i think i have played the first minutes so many times that i know them by memory xD
Screenshot one page back ^_^

Robert, Clarke, Melvin and 7/11 (Sato)

Is there anyway to turn off the gamepad detection/buttons?
I use the Nav controller or Wiimote to play and the d-pad is all screwy because the RPGM engine in use is detecting them as Up,Down..etc when I have them mapped to letters in xpadder. very annoying. most games I've played read off the F1 Gamepad section so I have blanked all the F1 Gamepad options, but for some odd reason this game uses its own!?
That's weird, I use my Xbox controller and the controls are the same as other RPG Maker games :confused:

Shirafune9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ye can't wait for the 0.79 update, keep it up! I hope swingers will get some love next one

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ye can't wait for the 0.79 update, keep it up! I hope swingers will get some love next one
They have been getting A LOT of love on the last few patches, I think they got scenes for 3 patches straight. Playing around with Ayame on the couch, the poker scene, the scene where they have sex after that in front of Rob and Ayame, and they already had that groping scene introduction in front of them so yeah, the Garcias have been getting a lot of love lately.

Shirafune9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They have been getting A LOT of love on the last few patches, I think they got scenes for 3 patches straight. Playing around with Ayame on the couch, the poker scene, the scene where they have sex after that in front of Rob and Ayame, and they already had that groping scene introduction in front of them so yeah, the Garcias have been getting a lot of love lately.
I know as much! I've said that as in I like it so much I want it to get developed to the very end as soon as possible!

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, apparently my AV was requesting some specifical permissions to allow the game to run on my computer. I put him off and the game just worked... Very well, I'm a dumb. :/

Last edited:
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hope we have some Officer Chloe fans around here, the crossover will happen next patch! Chloe will visit Heaven City and Ayame will make her way into the 3D world!

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hope we have some Officer Chloe fans around here, the crossover will happen next patch! Chloe will visit Heaven City and Ayame will make her way into the 3D world!

I don't really pay attention to 3D games, but wich game is she from? is there a thread?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Screenshot one page back ^_^

Robert, Clarke, Melvin and 7/11 (Sato)
Ups, forgot to mention before but weren't those for the previous version? i mean 4 new scenes for v 0.77, what about v 0.78? or were those before delayed? or the newer version update something other than scenes (like more dialogues or funtions)