What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [DEMO UPDATED 2017]

WAY more outfits, we'll have that one, bunny girl, secretary, nurse, bikini, just an appron, etc. etc.

We love multiple costumes.
That's awesome!!

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Coming out very soon, maximum a week and a half... More like this week, we're adding safety net.​
Because this deserves epic music: (is hearts of courage, search in youtube in case the link doesn't show)

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey I'm having some difficulty with the game, the game just fails to load the moment I try accessing it. Is there something I'm missing here? I'm certain I've got the right versions of RPG Maker installed, unless there's another one I'm missing, god I hate it when I have to locate the RTPs for these things.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey I'm having some difficulty with the game, the game just fails to load the moment I try accessing it. Is there something I'm missing here? I'm certain I've got the right versions of RPG Maker installed, unless there's another one I'm missing, god I hate it when I have to locate the RTPs for these things.
Main post, anti-virus.

Kachopper9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WAY more outfits, we'll have that one, bunny girl, secretary, nurse, bikini, just an appron, etc. etc.

We love multiple costumes.
Well, I'm definitely looking forward to the scenes with the Bunny girl suit! And the others!:D

Even though development is taking quite some time, I'm looking forward to the finished produced.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This might of been asked before, but anyway to put the map into the game? like an item you can look at or hotkey and it brings up the picture?

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any news on the new version ? when is gonna be out?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This might of been asked before, but anyway to put the map into the game? like an item you can look at or hotkey and it brings up the picture?
There's a map on the game folder, we're trying to outsource a persona style map.

any news on the new version ? when is gonna be out?
It's out :p

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

HRPG, I've tried your more recent demo. You've still got spelling errors and fonts that trail off the game screen. I honestly don't care how much you make per month (it's more than I make, I know that) but you're really putting out a subpar product for people who are what I would assume are English native? This has been a consistent problem in nearly every single version I've played. How do you expect to reach the end of this game and get into the 4+ other games when you can't even proof read before a new launch?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Because we always proofread the latest patch in the subsequent patch and a few grammar or typo mistakes don't make the game unplayable.

Also you're seriously sugar picking a situation, it's like judging my skills of riding a bike by how well I eat oranges, and no, it's not for "English natives", it's for anyone that reads English, I know my English is far from perfect, but that's why we proofread it later.

Last edited:

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright fair enough. But I am perfect and would make zero proofreading errors, that's why I have trouble accepting yours. And you're correct, it doesn't make the game unplayable, so that's a plus.

And I didn't say you were making the game for people who are English native, I stated that I assumed you and your team are English as your first language as you aren't making this game in Japanese or Russian and translating it to English.

Though every time I play one of your releases, it's not that hard for me to find bugs, errors or text off screen. It's not even like I go out of my way to find them. I could go out of my way to dismantle the game from top to bottom, but there's no actual merit in doing so. It's not like I would unlock some hidden achievement or anything like that.

I'm not trying to knock your product, you're doing ok. And you're still working on it, which is more than I can say for most English Devs that have dropped their games at this point. I'm just saying that you can do better. I'd love to see you do better, I enjoy your game, I want you to make a game I can't criticize.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright fair enough. But I am perfect and would make zero proofreading errors, that's why I have trouble accepting yours. And you're correct, it doesn't make the game unplayable, so that's a plus.

And I didn't say you were making the game for people who are English native, I stated that I assumed you and your team are English as your first language as you aren't making this game in Japanese or Russian and translating it to English.

Though every time I play one of your releases, it's not that hard for me to find bugs, errors or text off screen. It's not even like I go out of my way to find them. I could go out of my way to dismantle the game from top to bottom, but there's no actual merit in doing so. It's not like I would unlock some hidden achievement or anything like that.

I'm not trying to knock your product, you're doing ok. And you're still working on it, which is more than I can say for most English Devs that have dropped their games at this point. I'm just saying that you can do better. I'd love to see you do better, I enjoy your game, I want you to make a game I can't criticize.
First of all, I appreciate that you're again mentioning the proofreading, but we already have one, 80% of the game is proofread. Just not the patch it comes out.

Second of all, I'm making a game in English, not a single one of us at Heaven Studios has English as their native language, we're two members from Portugal and one member from the Philippines, we're making the game in English because it's the most common non-native language spoken around the world.

English is the least of my concerns right now as although my English is not perfect, it's far from not being understandable, so I seriously don't mind it a lot, or at all, it will be fixed in due time. I'm much more worried if people find a scene garbage or non believable or not immersive than if my grammar or spelling was perfect.

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

0.77 only for patreons or anyone can get this now?

(Great to see someone who speaks portuguese around here. :D)

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

0.77 only for patreons or anyone can get this now?

(Great to see someone who speaks portuguese around here. :D)
0.77 is Patreon only. 0.76 is the last public demo we had planned.

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Trying to play the 0.76 version but when i try to run the game a black screen appears and close. Nothing happens at all... Any help? :x

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

First of all, I appreciate that you're again mentioning the proofreading, but we already have one, 80% of the game is proofread. Just not the patch it comes out.

Second of all, I'm making a game in English, not a single one of us at Heaven Studios has English as their native language, we're two members from Portugal and one member from the Philippines, we're making the game in English because it's the most common non-native language spoken around the world.

English is the least of my concerns right now as although my English is not perfect, it's far from not being understandable, so I seriously don't mind it a lot, or at all, it will be fixed in due time. I'm much more worried if people find a scene garbage or non believable or not immersive than if my grammar or spelling was perfect.
Mmm, just remember, this is a game and sometimes pushing the boundaries is ok, personally i kind of like when things scalate from realistic to crazy xD

madmonkskillz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First off, I just want to say it took me a minute to get these conditions just right just so I could test if it was there or not...

So when you follow BOTH Clarke's route (up to RIGHT AFTER Melvin rapes Ayame) and Sato's route AND Ayame stayed a virgin at the beginning of the game, there is a line during Sato's rape scene that does not make sense. When Sato asks about Ayame sleeping with Robert, she says "We actually had sex once."

I imagine this line is tied to a switch determined by whether Ayame is a virgin or not because I also got to this point with Ayame as a virgin (not going through Clarke's route) and the line is different (mentioning that Ayame is a virgin and that Sato is her first.)

You should probably change the way Ayame's virginity is tracked if you intend to make multiple routes that you can jump back and forth through, because it could cause confusion between lines. Something like "switch/variable: virginitylostbyrobert" or "switch/variable: virginitylostbymelvin" and have dialogue referencing her sex life reflect which variable/switch is active.