What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Ok... still blindly messing with cheat engine and still ending up with the same amount of seeds (if anyone going to help me fix this i'll try a PM a copy of my version with everything in it).

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

uh, i just played the game, not finish yet, but i managed to use cheat engine to change the affection, so i want to ask all Sonya can do is a blowjob?, anything else? and Illias too, anything else? or just a footjob?

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

uh, i just played the game, not finish yet, but i managed to use cheat engine to change the affection, so i want to ask all Sonya can do is a blowjob?, anything else? and Illias too, anything else? or just a footjob?
All the requests you see is all you get (i think at least in part 1)...

Reputation score

Ok... still blindly messing with cheat engine and still ending up with the same amount of seeds (if anyone going to help me fix this i'll try a PM a copy of my version with everything in it).
Shoot me a PM. I don't need a copy or your save or anything. I can walk you through it later on today after I wake up.

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I sent you a PM with all of this, Judgement, but I figure I may as well put it here for everyone else, as well:

Okay, so. I'm going to assume you know about how to decrypt rpgmaker games already.

In RGSS3A Decrypter you should see "Generate Game.rvproj2" off on the bottom right. Click that, and move the new rvproj2 file to the folder wherever your game is. Get rid of the encrypted data file.

Open it up in RPGMaker VXAce, either through opening the rvproj file or opening it up from RMVXA itself. You should see tabs at the top, click on "Tools" then go into the "Scripts" menu [shown under RMVXA Image in the linked folder]

In the opened script editor, scroll down to the bottom and a space above either "▼Main" or "▼ メイン" right click and then click Insert [Script Image]

Open up VX Ace Debug3.txt (Claimh/Japanese debug file) or debug_extension (Yanfly/Eng debug file, they're a bit different, so choose whichever one you prefer) in whatever text reader you use (notepad works fine), copy and paste it all into the code field in the script editor, and hit "Apply".

Exit out of the script editor, and then exit out of RMVXA. In the "Save changes?" prompt that comes up, hit "Yes".

Back in the folder menu, you're going to make a shortcut of Game.exe. Open the properties of the shortcut, and in the box labeled "Target" put "test" at the very end (make sure there's a space before it and that it's all in lowercase). [Folder Image] Hit "Apply".

Open up your game from the shortcut, and in-game hit F9. If you did it correctly, it should stop and load the Debug Menu.

Cheat to your heart's content =D

FOLDER LINK:

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well thanks to judgement i finally got the seeds to multiply (and now able to fight the super bosses of LoC *labyrinth of chaos* and if anyone need a idea of what i mean i'll PM a link to them a whole list of them plus the guide to even face them)

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well thanks to judgement i finally got the seeds to multiply (and now able to fight the super bosses of LoC *labyrinth of chaos* and if anyone need a idea of what i mean i'll PM a link to them a whole list of them plus the guide to even face them)
Speaking of the LoC can anyone do a rough translation of Alice, Mini, Hild, Sylph, Nanabi and Mina's text in the Loc (these are 6 of 7 members i took with me vanilla is the 7th and she say "Even if we opened a shop here nobody will come...")

allexwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm curious about this question ... What is the last version guys ?
And can you leave a link for me for the translate :3?
I didn't found a good translate download for it , always failing :/

Erithzak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update on Torotoro's blog. Looks like going Aztec here with Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlipoca, they're apparently fighting against each other so I'm guessing this could be another situation where you pick one or the other to side with.

Also on there is a note about updates staying more sporadic for at least the rest of the year with some new stuff coming in the beginning of 2017, including a "big surprise" that isn't about Paradox (possibly related to MGQ2?).

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Creepy art is... well, creepy...
what didn't you get enough of 瀬戸内 or デルフィナス's art?
these two are done by UN_DO, though he did do the zombies but i say it is far off from creepy

anyway i actually found 瀬戸内's art got cuter at paradox

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

what didn't you get enough of 瀬戸内 or デルフィナス's art?
these two are done by UN_DO, though he did do the zombies but i say it is far off from creepy

anyway i actually found 瀬戸内's art got cuter at paradox
Did some one say 瀬戸内? he's on a roll.

CenterMassPINN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a paradox difficulty guide out there because ive been pulling my hair out attempting this thing from the begining. I've gotten quite far but I was wondering if there were any decent grinding spots or character builds that could make my life a little easier so I don't master every single job for 4 people to determine what skills I need.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone have a paradox difficulty guide out there because ive been pulling my hair out attempting this thing from the begining. I've gotten quite far but I was wondering if there were any decent grinding spots or character builds that could make my life a little easier so I don't master every single job for 4 people to determine what skills I need.
its basically grind, grind to the point you forget you are playing a erogame...

then its to get Weapon master ? and its done....

Also you need RNG GOD in you side to finish the slime village, then its pure grind.

CenterMassPINN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its basically grind, grind to the point you forget you are playing a erogame...

then its to get Weapon master ? and its done....

Also you need RNG GOD in you side to finish the slime village, then its pure grind.
So i should just keep doing what im doing then... Is there even a achievement for doing this?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So i should just keep doing what im doing then... Is there even a achievement for doing this?
yes theres one but for what reason.....

also paradox part 2 its getting out.........some year.......i lost all hope on it..........plz help me.

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

also paradox part 2 its getting out.........some year.......i lost all hope on it..........plz help me.
Probably the same year that Half Life 3 and Paradox 1 English translation comes out.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Probably the same year that Half Life 3 and Paradox 1 English translation comes out.
I find that comment quite evil... it's better to stay determined!, or at least don't lose hope... i can tell you that it may happen within the next fifty years!, it's not a long wait XD.