What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

if you bought the game and sincerely thanked the translation team, you have nothing to feel guilty about. Actuality some translation groups have gotten in trouble for taking donations. remember fan translation are technically considered redistribution of someone else's intellectual property. of course if the translators obtain permission for the creator to make the translation it would be fine.
True, it's just the amount of time and effort that goes into the translation itself that I often feel a bit guilty for. I know it's a fan project and all but it's quite the task nevertheless.
Though I did buy the game legit and can't wait for the sequel, I just personally rely a lot on translations to play these.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

of course if the translators obtain permission for the creator to make the translation it would be fine.
I got Torotoro's permission before Paradox was released. He's ok with translations as long as I don't distribute game assets like art and music, which is a perfectly understandable restriction. It helps that he's extremely lenient when it comes to derivative content.

Also, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but progress on the translation is looking really good lately.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the update Dargoth, as always your work is awesome. Just don't over do it and get burned out like I believe RT did, or he just wanted to move on to different stuff. But, his work did put Dlsite's "experts" to shame. Back to the main topic, if I remeber right 100 monsters is coming out, then part 2? Or are they multi tasking?

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got Torotoro's permission before Paradox was released. He's ok with translations as long as I don't distribute game assets like art and music, which is a perfectly understandable restriction. It helps that he's extremely lenient when it comes to derivative content.

Also, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but progress on the translation is looking really good lately.
You're doing the Lords work man keep it up

Jomppaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello just beat the game, was wondering is there any point going new game+?
Do you get more xp from monsters to help getting levels faster or should i just grind levels in normal new game for the chaos labyrinth?

and one other question, do the abilities like recruit rate +50% or acquired gold +50% stack?

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Pretty sure recruit and gold stack but i can't fully remember.

New game + i think you can just get lucia/lily and you can get the skills Alice/ilias teach you while you do story. you can also get skillseeds and mini medals.

Noh0One

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've heard that there are some dialogue changes in certain situations with NG+, and apparently bringing the bandits to fight themselves results in some lines which are already translated.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh. I'd totally forgotten this was a thing. Never did get around to playing it.

Guess i should go looking for a download link and a translation link.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

(This has probably been mentioned before but this thread is incredibly large. XD)

In part 1, in the pocket castle there's that ice room that's always empty, i hope it gets populated in part 2. :)

Noh0One

Demon Girl
Reputation score

(This has probably been mentioned before but this thread is incredibly large. XD)

In part 1, in the pocket castle there's that ice room that's always empty, i hope it gets populated in part 2. :)
There has clearly been some planning towards future parts of the game. The Minotaur race is unavailable to anyone but one character, requiring an item not available in the game for access. An unavailable item is used for accessing Worm Summoner and Minor Chaos as well, along with the one ??? race. And we have a number of jobs (Taoist, Ninja, Berserker, all advanced jobs) which are also locked behind unavailable items.

There is clearly a tease towards evens that are yet to come.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why this getting bumped, every post here destroy me inside thinking it could be something about the part 2 :eek:

Also all the new crazy grills.....for me nothing beat the watermelon grills its was totally unexpected.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is the ending translated yet? I thought there were still big chunks of the endgame missing. If it's all englished, I'll excitedly plow through it.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is the ending translated yet? I thought there were still big chunks of the endgame missing. If it's all englished, I'll excitedly plow through it.
Not by a long shot. The guesstimate is that Dargoth will finish it by the end of this year, maybe. Unfortunately by then the Part 2 will be released, although it should be easier to translate, since the majority of the stuff will already be done.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for bumping the thread Dasmir,but i really like this game i am look forward to eng patch and part 2,This game has alot of potential.
what do you mean with that ? :mad:

also nothing new yet ? im kinda curious about special finals like beating the game with the "imp gang" and etc...

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New post on Dargoth's blog advising that he's been struggling with the overall editing process ie: proofreading the translated script. He's put a call-out to any keen community members to help him proof read and edit the post-translated stuff, so no Japanese knowledge is required.

I would like to be involved, but frankly do not have the time as my semester just resumed, check out the blog and let us know if you choose to help out! :)

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hope Dargoth can got countless help, i'm still waiting for the full translation to fully enjoy MGQP...

Meanwhile:

Introducing Shike's newest Alraune Ancestor, Kanon!

Ningyo no Koibito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New post on Dargoth's blog advising that he's been struggling with the overall editing process ie: proofreading the translated script. He's put a call-out to any keen community members to help him proof read and edit the post-translated stuff, so no Japanese knowledge is required.

I would like to be involved, but frankly do not have the time as my semester just resumed, check out the blog and let us know if you choose to help out! :)
Yeah; that's a good contribution opportunity. I am covering the Iliasport dialogue.

Also, Kanon there looks neat.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hope Dargoth can got countless help, i'm still waiting for the full translation to fully enjoy MGQP...

Meanwhile:

Introducing Shike's newest Alraune Ancestor, Kanon!
Mother of zues....

Is that going to be in MGQP?, Way to NEVER win a fight when you're up against that...

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mother of zues....

Is that going to be in MGQP?, Way to NEVER win a fight when you're up against that...
Yup, it's from toro2 official blog...

So far we have given a total of 5 ancestor:
Fox - Tamamo
Succubus - Minagi
Scylla - Hiruko
Slime - Kanade
Alraune - Kanon

I dunno if the 1st Alice is also an ancestor for Lamia or not?