What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Maintenance Update On June 23rd:
Contents:
-Majin Advent Mission "Majin Vepar Advent" Begins.
-Story Mission Drop 1.5x Begins*.
-Daily Mission Drop 1.5x Begins*.
-AW Orb Drop 2x Begins*.
*Until June 30th Maintenance.
Special Premium Summon:
-Chance-up for certain units that will be removed from premium.
+Cornelia, Agnes, Dorothy, and Flamel removed in next maintenance.
-All unit initial level 40 for Special and Regular Premium.
New Prince Assistance Pack News:
-1400 DMM points for 14 Sacred Crystals and LV40 Plat Royal Guard Alicia.
+AW Illustration and AW Sprite will be implemented in the future.
Silver Unit LV Max Up and Abillity:
-Silver Unit CC LV Max increased to 55 (Princess Rosette's LV Max 55).
+CC55 Silver Units Gain an Ability.
Other:
-"Emergency Mission" Practice Removed.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
Apology:
-2 SC for maintenance issues given next maintenance.
-1 SC for users with Rinne after AW.
-1 SC for users with Racua after AW.

New Prince Assistance Pack Plat Royal Guard Unit:

Alicia (アリシア):
Strengthen Defence IV (防御力強化IV): (45s; 2.0x defence; AS: 74; WT: 12.5; CT: 25)
Giant Killing (ジャイアントキリング): (50s; attack speed slow; attack and defence 3x; AS: 86; WT: 50; CT: 100)
Ability: Royal Guard, Valkyrie, Dragon Rider, and Pegasus Rider Attack and Defence +5% if Alicia is a team member.
Affection: AT60; DF108
AW90 Stats (100% affection): HP2700; AT439; DF628; MR10

"Imperial Jäger and Orc Hero" Unit:

Rösel (レーゼル):
Anti-Orc Shell (対オーク弾): (30s; attack 1.5x; 1.5x damage against orcs; prioritise orcs; AS: 202; WT: 20; CT: 40)
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Ability: 20% pursuit attack (attack without waiting after an attack)

Silver Unit Abilities:
☆Soldier Chief (ソルジャーチーフ):
Crave (クレイブ): attacks all nearby land enemies within range
Phyllis (フィリス): 1.2x attack versus goblins
Rosalie (ロザリー): poison and status ailment immunity
Gustav (グスタフ): Mithril Arms: 10%: 1.8x attack and damage nullification
Asar (アサル): cost-1

☆Battle Master (バトルマスター):
Bernard (ベルナール): HP up
Lean (レアン): defence up
Danaan (ダナン): 20% 1.8x attack
Dwight (ドワイト): 15% damage nullification

☆Unicorn Knight (ユニコーンナイト):
Elaine (エレイン): 1.2x attack versus goblins
Mischa (ミーシャ): 25% physical evasion
Tigre (チグリ): instant death attack (2%)

☆Assassin (アサシン):
Cecily (セシリー): 15% true damage
Harissa (ハリッサ): Gold Get!
Ballad (バラッド): 20% 1.8x attack

☆Princess (プリンセス):
Rosette (ロゼット): Silver Full Charge: silver skill WT decreased, and HP+5% if Rosette is on team

☆Berserker (バーサーカー):
Mortimer (モーティマ): Gold Get!
Funes (フューネス): HP regens (when normal)

☆High-ranking Dragonewt Soldier (上級竜兵):
Gadoras (ガドラス): 20% pursuit attack

☆Samurai Master (サムライマスター):
Sanosuke (サノスケ): defence up
Iroha (イロハ): 25% physical evasion

☆Ninja Master (忍者マスター):
Kagerou (カゲロウ): poison and status ailment immunity
Saizou (サイゾウ): 1.3x attack versus youkai

☆Master Monk (マスターモンク):
Dan (ダン): HP up
Mao (マオ): +15% true damage

☆Rune Fencer (ルーンフェンサー):
Ricardo (リカルド): attack up
Cassis (カシス): 20% pursuit attack

☆Archangel (アークエンジェル):
Niel (ニエル): regens HP of all allies while skill inactive

☆Priest War Chief (神官戦士長):
Ether (エーテル): cost-1
Nicholaus (ニコラウス): 15% damage nullification

☆Bowrider Chief (ボウライダーチーフ):
Renarde (ルナール): instant death attack (2%)
Miguel (ミゲル): cost-1

☆Sniper (スナイパー):
Soma (ソーマ): 10% 3-consecutive attack
Daniella (ダニエラ): prioritise enemies that use magic
Loren (ローレン): 20% 2-consecutive attack
Kazuha (カズハ): prioritise enemies that use ranged weapons

☆Warlock (ウォーロック):
Valery (ヴァレリー): range+15
Pales (パレス): attack up
Maja (マーヤ): range+15

☆Priest (プリースト):
Alyssa (アリサ): range+15
Dolka (ドルカ): attack up
Christopher (クリストファー): instant small recovery of all units' HP when deployed

☆Lord Witch (ロードウィッチ):
Calliope (カリオペ): 20% 1.8x attack
Nenya (ネーニャ): cost-1
Merone (メローネ): range+15

☆Captain (キャプテン):
Giovanni (ジョヴァンニ): 10% 3-consecutive attack
Velotte (ヴェロッテ): prioritise enemies with ranged weapons

☆Vampire Killer (ヴァンパイアキラー):
Khuri (フーリ): immune to poison and status ailments

☆High Bishop (ハイビショップ):
Fudou (フドウ): 1.3x attack versus undead
Sharon (シャロン): instant small recovery of all units' HP when deployed

☆Heavy Gunner (重砲士):
Persis (パーシス): attack up

☆High Alchemist (ハイアルケミスト):
Thelma (テルマ): Gold Get!

Majin Advent "Majin Vepar Advent" (魔神ウェパル降臨):
-Available for 2 Weeks (until July 7th 10:00).
-Completing Lv.10 Releases Extra Difficult Missions on June 30th.
-Cannot deploy multiple units with the same name.
-Player Rank 50+ necessary to play.

Introduction:
Viera: "My name is Viera. Sailor. You're the rumoured Prince...? Hm~m, you're more handsome than I thought, aren't you~♪"
Viera: "Ah, that's not what I came here for. Actually, a strong monster appeared near the coast!"
Viera: "That monster, bearing the upper body of a woman and the lower half of a fish, brought a pod of aquatic monsters to the area... I fear it's safe to assume she's the Majin Vepar, who controls the sea monsters."
Viera: "If we leave her be, everyone that lives in the sea will have to spend their days in continual fear of Vepar's existence..."
Viera: "So, I ask of you, Prince. I want you to lend your power."
Viera: "... Eh? You're really going to cooperate? Thanks! Prince is as kind as they say. Well then, I'll go ahead and tell you about some things I want you to watch out for when you fight Vepar."
Viera: "Vepar has the ability to putrefy the wounds of her foes, so keep in mind that you'll receive greater damage than normal if you suffer injuries while she's present."
Viera: "You can't imagine it...? Hmm, I see... You should think of it like a field effect that doubles the damage you'll receive while Vepar is around."
Viera: "So, it will be a fatal mistake to focus on just attacking while ignoring your defences. OK? Make sure you remember, Prince."
Viera: "I believe you already understand, but Vepar is a formidable foe. I don't know how many battlefields you have experienced, Prince, but this is likely to be among the most severe."
Viera: "So, you must challenge this fight after thoroughly training your allies and selecting your team. Prince, don't overdo it..."

3-Star Rewards:
LV1~4: Plat Armour
LV5: Black Armour
LV6~9: Plat Armour
LV10: Black Armour
LV11~15: Rainbow Fairy

LV10 Event Scene:
Viera: "I don't feel any intention to attack from Majin Vepar... Does this mean... we've won?"
Katie: "Prince, Vepar is starting to retreat! It looks like she's trying to escape to the seashore!"
Viera: "Did we come all this way only to have her escape!? Prince, let's finish her off!"
Barbastraff: "Hold, Viera! It appears Vepar is returning to Makai... If we follow after her, it may spell the end for us as well."
Viera: "No way... We have the Majin cornered, and you're going to just stand there and let her slip away..."
Anna: "Viera-san, isn't just forcing a legendary Majin to flee from this sea a miraculous result for us?"
Viera: "True... We were able to protect the peace of the sea from that Vepar... If I were to hope for more than this, I'll incur divine punishment~♪"
Anna: "With this, we successfully fulfilled the request from Viera-san, Prince. Well then, let's return home, shall we?"
Viera: "Sorry, Anna. I also want to go, but I'm going to head back to my fellow sailors for now. I want to quickly put their spirits at ease~♪"
Viera: "Prince, thank you for lending me your strength. I'm glad I asked for your help. Let me repay you later, OK?"
Prince: "..."
Viera: "Fufu... Yes, look forward to it. I'll give you whatever you desire, Prince~♪ Well then, I'll be off. You truly have my thanks!"

Subjugation Mission "Dark Knighthood's Collapse":
-Available until until July 14th.
-Cost Won't Regenerate (bring Soldiers, Valkyries, etc.)

Introduction:
Anna: "Prince, I have news."
Anna: "Actually, a letter from Decius addressed to the Prince arrived a little while ago."
Anna: "Though I have been defeated by the Prince many times, I won't give up, it reads. There's a lot of words written heavily in bold, but they don't look too important, so I'll skim ahead."
Anna: "According to the letter, it seems he wishes to have a rematch with the Prince..."
Anna: "The location is an underground cavern..."
Anna: "Looking over the place specifically chosen, there's no doubt Decius made thorough preparations in order to overthrow the Prince."
Anna: "He wrote that if you refuse his offer, then he'll carry out an attack all the way to the royal castle with the entire Dark Knighthood."
Anna: "Prince, what will you do...?"
Anna: "... I see! We shall settle things with Decius!"
Anna: "Well then, before we set out to face Decius, I shall explain the upcoming battle."
Anna: "The battle this time will be a 'Great Subjugation Mission' where the goal is to just defeat the enemy."
Anna: "Great Subjugation Missions are different from regular missions in several ways, so please pay attention."
Anna: "First, the goal of a Great Subjugation Mission is to 'defeat the enemy'."
Anna: "In other words, defeating the enemy is much more important than preventing casualties on our side."
Anna: "Furthermore, you'll clear this mission even if your life reaches zero, and the number of enemies you defeated will be tallied in the final results."
Anna: "So, please think of how to defeat as many monsters as possible without fear of being wounded."
Anna: "Also, this is a sudden expedition, so we can't deploy our forces like we normally could."
Anna: "Your deployment cost won't regenerate over time, so don't forget to bring those with 'request reinforcements' skills, or Valkyries on your team."
Anna: "Finally, even if you defeat the enemy, you won't receive any EXP, gold, or drops, so keep this point in mind as well."
Anna: "That ends the explanation."
Anna: "Prince... He may be an opponent you've fought many times, but please don't underestimate him."
Anna: "... Have you finished preparing your heart?"
Anna: "OK! Let's go into battle, Prince."
Anna: "Please announce the 'Great Subjugation Mission'!"

Story:
Decius: "So you've finally come, Prince."
Decius: "I've suffered defeat many times up to now, but today I shall prevail!"
Decius: "My final trump card... You will see it with your own eyes!"
Decius: "HaaaAAhh—!!"
Anna: "Something's gathering into Decius's body...?"
Barbastraff: "Not good... He's absorbing the grudges of all those who died in this land into himself..."
Katie: "Grudges... Absorbing...?"
Barbastraff: "He's converting the bitter grudges of those who were defeated by the Prince into power..."
Barbastraff: "I fear he plans to even convert the deep-seated grudges of the enemies we defeat in this battle into power..."
Barbastraff: "It appears Decius's underlings are unaware of this."
Barbastraff: "Even when they're dead, using the power of his underlings... That man is unconcerned about the ugliness of his scheme..."
Decius: "Fuhahahah!! Now then, how about we settle things, Prince!? I'll kill you, and make you a part of my power!"
Decius: "Army, attack! We'll annihilate the Prince's army here!!"

Single Map Rewards:
100: Silver Mage Maja
300: Spirit Queen
400: Platinum Armour
500: 50 Magic Crystals

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment (0~2000)
Every 200: Crystal Fragment (2001~10,000)
1000: Gold Fairy
2000: Platinum Fairy
3000: Black Fairy
4000: Gold Fairy
5000: Platinum Fairy
6000: Black Fairy
7000: Gold Fairy
8000: Platinum Fairy
9000: Black Fairy
10,000: Rainbow Fairy

Beginner-tier (15): 100 (暗黒騎士団の崩壊 初級)
High-tier (30): 300 (暗黒騎士団の崩壊 上級)
Extreme-tier (35): 400 (暗黒騎士団の崩壊 極級)
God-tier (40): 500 (暗黒騎士団の崩壊 神級)

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
Margaret (マーガレット):
Eternal Arrow (エターナルアロー): (00s; attack and range 1.3x [338]; unlimited duration; AS: 62; WT: 50; CT: 75)
Rainbow Arrow (レインボーアロー): (30s; block: 0; fires 7 consecutive arrows; once per battle; AS: 62; WT: 10; CT: N/A)
AW Ability:
Clan of Radiance (輝きの一族): attack 1.2x against youkai and demons

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

aww no third slide....also cloris is gone will she get replaced with something ?

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nenya's ability is her Cost -1.

I feel like it's mocking me for feeding her two dupes just now and getting nothing from it.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alicia calls Anna Onee-sama (Elder Sister)... She says Anna promises that she will sleep with her.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm so happy I leveled Saki, She's useful ... lol those merman get assassinate a lot XD

EDIT : Level 6 is a bit tricky due to some strong enemies (Blue fat mermans) in first mob hit my soldiers hard (Lose 4 live but survive until battle ends), Gonna pulled some of my front units to back by one cell so my 400 range units can helped my Dina hit the Vepar while give more defensive capability to handle 1st mob in my second run later

Last edited:

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Damn Rosel has 400 range. and 800 damage, and doesn't she have about the same attack speed as a cannoneer? or is it pirate speed? can't remember.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i love how these silver upgrades are for the most part flat upgrades to already great units for silvers atleast

what3va

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow silver units really got buffed. More silver only team vids from now on perhaps but if they scale up difficulty then...

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished all of the silver units.

Silver Soldier Crave got Zenobia's broken AW ability. Funes got Ur's Auto Heal AW ability. Niel got Eln's AW ability.

I think the most important characters to consider raising are the ones with Gold Get, particularly Alchemist Thelma, since she has an AoE attack.

KatsuraJun

Demon Girl
Reputation score

level 10 cleared

Vepar is by far the easiest one so far. The only tricky part is how after level 8 or 9? 3 of the 4 massive mermen move out after vepar instead of before.

MarePH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its great for leanne to get def up ability.. im struggling since shes my only HA..

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

level 10 cleared

Vepar is by far the easiest one so far. The only tricky part is how after level 8 or 9? 3 of the 4 massive mermen move out after vepar instead of before.
What team you use to do that event? Mind showing? Any vids ?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gold Bowrider Margaret is the strongest gold unit in the entire game.

Her AW skill has a WT of 10, and a duration of 30 seconds for 7-consecutive arrow shots. Being that she's gold rarity, it's not that expensive to get multiple copies of her, so you can stack her with alchemists, dancers, enchanters, and front tacticians.

Kind of insulting that a gold rarity unit gets such a broken skill when Plat Pirate Beatrica and Black Ninja Nagi get single-use AW skills that are rather mediocre in comparison.

Alicia AW90 Stats (100% affection):
HP2700; AT439; DF628; MR10

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gold Bowrider Margaret is the strongest gold unit in the entire game.

Her AW skill has a WT of 10, and a duration of 30 seconds for 7-consecutive arrow shots. Being that she's gold rarity, it's not that expensive to get multiple copies of her, so you can stack her with alchemists, dancers, enchanters, and front tacticians.

Kind of insulting that a gold rarity unit gets such a broken skill when Plat Pirate Beatrica and Black Ninja Nagi get single-use AW skills that are rather mediocre in comparison.
I know right? She is a madness, not plat but Gold ... Well it's nice since we get good hopes now in case we roll

KatsuraJun

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What team you use to do that event? Mind showing? Any vids ?
I don't have a vid, but there's really not much to explain. I'll just post my team.

Most of the map is really straightforward, I just wiped out all the mermen with marnie + multihitters like reanbell/sabrina/nunally. (reanbell is absolutely ridiculous paired with a dancer, MVP of the map aside from B.Iris) Aisha wasn't too critical to the success of the runs actually aside from the passive CT reduction innate to tacticians so I could rev up Marnie's skill faster.

The only real troublesome part like I mentioned was the very end. Without B.Iris, I couldn't have done it the way I did it (tanked vepar + 2 of the big mermen with Prince until all the trash was cleared, then dropped Sybilla + Ingrid to destroy the two big mermen in a few seconds leaving Prince to safely tank Vepar alone)

I have an idea to deal with Vepar without B.Iris, I plan to test it when I have more charisma since I just finished using it all.

If anyone wants to try it, my idea is to ignore Vepar until she gets to the very end of the upper path. Then drop a tank and two healers at said locations to hold her there indefinitely. Gives ample time to clear the off the big mermen and the rest of the trash, probably?

Last edited:

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

heh must have over lvled Pales since she cc51 and I didn't give her any exp after update :D

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@Petite

Why are they giving 1 SC out for AW Racua? Did she have some kind of bug?:confused:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Black Paladin Elfa (エルファ):
Illustrator: Moritan (Cornelia's Illustrator)
Special Appearance: 千の魔刃と神鏡の聖騎士 (Light Novel)
Release Date: July 20th
Light Novel Pre-order:

I'm not quite sure what the deal is with this, but the publisher wanted to put up a banner for her like one for Millennium War Aegis; he plays this game and likes Plat Heavy Maribelle (Moritan also likes her). There's no mention of a serial code, so it's likely that this isn't some kind of collaboration thing. Moritan is credited as unpublic for all of his characters, which I think may be related to him getting special privileges to certain game-related information.

It's kind of a weird coincidence that Moritan is so invested in this game; he was the illustrator of my first and favourite adventure game released back in 2005~ that has the best kind of protagonist, though that's mainly due to the writer he collaborated with. Small world.

Majin Vepar Healing Range Checker:

@Aeonmaster:
Racua had a bug with her AW ability when it involves receiving damage from AoE-type attacks.

EDIT:

Source:
Anna's letting players know that this is a tactical game that uses even 3-star units (silver). And that while there are many games that call themselves tacticial, it's laughable that these are 'tactical' when players use just 5-6 star (plat-black) units in the end. Anna summarises that Millennium War Aegis is a tower defence game, not a gacha game.

Tactical Anna-chan Versus Evil Goddess Aegis

Last edited:

KatsuraJun

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Black Paladin Elfa (エルファ):
Illustrator: Moritan (Cornelia's Illustrator)
Special Appearance: 千の魔刃と神鏡の聖騎士 (Light Novel)
Release Date: July 20th
Light Novel Pre-order:

I'm not quite sure what the deal is with this, but the publisher wanted to put up a banner for her like one for Millennium War Aegis; he plays this game and likes Plat Heavy Maribelle (Moritan also likes her). There's no mention of a serial code, so it's likely that this isn't some kind of collaboration thing. Moritan is credited as unpublic for all of his characters, which I think may be related to him getting special privileges to certain game-related information.

It's kind of a weird coincidence that Moritan is so invested in this game; he was the illustrator of my first and favourite adventure game released back in 2005~ that has the best kind of protagonist, though that's mainly due to the writer he collaborated with. Small world.

Majin Vepar Healing Range Checker:

@Aeonmaster:
Racua had a bug with her AW ability when it involves receiving damage from AoE-type attacks.
So it's probably not a serial code? I hope she doesn't end up being gacha.