What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I knew Moritan from his Madoka drawing days. His art is so good.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had 0 expectations about the silver abilities but they turned to be really interesting.

Range up, target priority and cost reduction have a lot of tactical value while all those gold get are enough for a complete team :p

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Couldn't help but think this Elva is very Cornelia like

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Found this page while I was looking for something. Screenshots and GIFs of all the new silver stuff.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My strag to defeat Vepar

Having units that can hit from 400 range is awesome, Put Ricca under Seria for faster kill (Vepar won't reach her)

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its true that Vepar might be easier than Amon or FurFur
But My motivation gone after I got first BA

Wrong positioning.... Mel should have on Liana instead

Whatever~
Gotta back to farmville instead >.>

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its true that Vepar might be easier than Amon or FurFur
But My motivation gone after I got first BA
What?? Did you assasinate the boss?? Which unit did it??

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think BA = black armor, not boss assassination :p
Well, based on the picture sequence I thought he somehow assasinated it .D
First time I see a black armor myself... 40.000 exp??? too nice..

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yet again sorry for low activity recently. I did add silver units to Github:

Regarding AW abilities for all units - I have stated earlier, that it would have been very useful to have them on the same list as AW skills, but I would not abuse Petite by asking him to do it.

I'm sure if someone goes through all old posts and merges the AW ability descriptions into Petite's text file, he wouldn't mind keeping it that way.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Black Armor give 5K EXP. 40K with 3 faires

It's a good motivation and in case you wanna challenge yourself, getting another one (in Level 10) is another good source of motivation

I using them for plat though. Already get good blacks in my team. Would be nice if I can landed on Leone or Nanaly.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What happened to Aegis now. I tried to login yet all I see is black screen and error with 0 at end of the words

It still fine 5 hours ago like usual, what's going on ?

Last edited:

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A couple of questions - I got the impression before that it's possible to run the SAW fairies map without lots of AW units (just maybe not three-starring it), but all the guides I can find on Youtube and Niconico use lots of AW units. Did I get the wrong idea, or does anyone know of a good guide I could use? I have my main team in my signature now, but I also have a bunch of secondary units I can swap in as needed.

I actually got the blessings again so I could get more stars for Rösel, so this weekend is a great opportunity for me to get some SAW fairies if only my team is strong enough. Btw, I'll be awakening Aisha (and maybe Iris) on Sunday too, I just need more Magic Crystals.

And that's my other question: I'm short one Silver Healer for awakening Iris, but I do have a couple of Robertos. I was thinking of keeping one around as an occasional male healer/drop booster and either feeding or discharging the other, and it feels a bit wasteful to use one as AW fodder, but he isn't the best healer there is, so maybe I should do it anyway? What do you think?

Akios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A couple of questions - I got the impression before that it's possible to run the SAW fairies map without lots of AW units (just maybe not three-starring it), but all the guides I can find on Youtube and Niconico use lots of AW units. Did I get the wrong idea, or does anyone know of a good guide I could use? I have my main team in my signature now, but I also have a bunch of secondary units I can swap in as needed.
Probably would have been better if you showed your Awakened units for this question, but if Spica's your only one then I can't really see how you can. You need a blocker, along with the prince to stop the armors, a duelist to stop Aisha (and depending on the duelist a healer with an on-drop heal), and a source of magic ranged damage to help the blockers deal with the armor rush. Assuming you let Deine go by, you'll also then need a tank to stop the ninja rush and Saki, and also have the ranged DPS to take out Sybilla, which Spica and Aisha might be able to do? Honest opinion is I don't think you should bother with the SKill AW map, but then I only did it once i had AW my core team and had the funds to AW units to my personal taste, so I had a good enough and numerous enough team for the map.

In regards to Robert, if you have multiple copies then I don't see why not. I did that for Anya by using the gold Samurai I got from a gold rush. At the very least, if you have multiple copies and you want to rush Iris' awakening that much, then sure. (Personally I was in a huge rush for Anya's AW :p)

Edit: P.S. Ah yes after reading what Soranokira said, I shouldn't have assumed you knew. You can only deploy awakened units and the prince on the Skill AW Fairy map.

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I actually got the blessings again so I could get more stars for Rösel, so this weekend is a great opportunity for me to get some SAW fairies if only my team is strong enough. Btw, I'll be awakening Aisha (and maybe Iris) on Sunday too, I just need more Magic Crystals.

And that's my other question: I'm short one Silver Healer for awakening Iris, but I do have a couple of Robertos. I was thinking of keeping one around as an occasional male healer/drop booster and either feeding or discharging the other, and it feels a bit wasteful to use one as AW fodder, but he isn't the best healer there is, so maybe I should do it anyway? What do you think?
that's because you can only deploy AW units in the SAW fairy map. you'd be better off using the buffs to get yourself AW prince. atarime guide playlist to AW prince here (using buffs starting from the fuujin 59 charisma map):

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What?? Did you assasinate the boss?? Which unit did it??
Uh... Whut?? >.>

BA as Black Armor
PA as Plat Armor

I dunno why You think it was assasinate....
Although I did assasinate Black Dragon on previous Event using Junon~

If she can withstand Vepar , I would very glad to atleast try
But I don't think she can~

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Probably would have been better if you showed your Awakened units for this question, but if Spica's your only one then I can't really see how you can. You need a blocker, along with the prince to stop the armors, a duelist to stop Aisha (and depending on the duelist a healer with an on-drop heal), and a source of magic ranged damage to help the blockers deal with the armor rush. Assuming you let Deine go by, you'll also then need a tank to stop the ninja rush and Saki, and also have the ranged DPS to take out Sybilla, which Spica and Aisha might be able to do? Honest opinion is I don't think you should bother with the SKill AW map, but then I only did it once i had AW my core team and had the funds to AW units to my personal taste, so I had a good enough and numerous enough team for the map.

In regards to Robert, if you have multiple copies then I don't see why not. I did that for Anya by using the gold Samurai I got from a gold rush. At the very least, if you have multiple copies and you want to rush Iris' awakening that much, then sure. (Personally I was in a huge rush for Anya's AW :p)

Edit: P.S. Ah yes after reading what Soranokira said, I shouldn't have assumed you knew. You can only deploy awakened units and the prince on the Skill AW Fairy map.
that's because you can only deploy AW units in the SAW fairy map. you'd be better off using the buffs to get yourself AW prince. atarime guide playlist to AW prince here (using buffs starting from the fuujin 59 charisma map):
Well that explains it. Guess I don't need to think about SAW for a while, then. I mainly wanted to get Iris awakened for that map, but since I can't do it, I'll wait and see if we get another event which drops silver healers.

I hadn't thought I was ready to push for AW Prince, but sometimes I play things safe too much. I'll start working on those story maps tomorrow; I'm out of Charisma atm. Thanks both of you for your advice.