What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

atarime guide playlist to AW prince here (using buffs starting from the fuujin 59 charisma map):
:eek: Thanks, I think I'll AW the prince this weekend using that guide...

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

just take note that it's highly recommended to have the relevant silvers and golds and TP units before you start. some of them can be replaced with higher rarity units, but basically do check out the videos and get a rough idea. I haven't done it because I havent gotten down to leveling any silver bishops for one, but I managed to clear up to magic city using higher rarity units to bruteforce (sometimes following sennen war videos instead)

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay, I've just finished the desert maps. I've had a bit of a look ahead, and I already see I'm going to need another Valkyrie, a Bandit and a Priest Armour (but so many other maps already need one of those). I don't have a Bishop raised yet, either. So I'll be raising Tigre, Mortimer (good excuse to get Gold Get!), Errett, and Patra. I could do Sharon instead, but Patra aught to be stronger in the long run even if she costs more. Might be worth getting Leanne to 55 as well.

My buffs run out in about 21 hours, so I'm now going to get as far as I can with the story maps before then until I can farm Crystal Keeper X tomorrow.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

seeing as to how you have tethis, the other valk you should use is probably misha, who has the highest attack among the silver valks. (or elaine for the highest hp/def silver valk?) then again, don't you have lecia the black valkyrie...? (since you have miruno)

and yes, patra is way better than any silver bishop. she also happens to be the best non-black magic aoe dps from my understanding.

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Somehow because of how my team is structured, level 10 was easier than level 9.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone know a way to beat hinas ac mission without aw prince or skill aw hina?

Last edited:

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

seeing as to how you have tethis, the other valk you should use is probably misha, who has the highest attack among the silver valks. (or elaine for the highest hp/def silver valk?) then again, don't you have lecia the black valkyrie...? (since you have miruno)

and yes, patra is way better than any silver bishop. she also happens to be the best non-black magic aoe dps from my understanding.
Darn, I should've checked their attack first, I chose Tigre (and she's 50CC31 already) because I already had a copy of her at 30, plus a bunch of dupes, but I only have one level six Misha. I got put off using Lecia because she wasn't considered that great during her event, and she costs more (mine's CR -2, so Cost 15 after CC). Would it be better to leave Tigre and do Misha or Lecia instead?

And wow, I didn't know Patra's DPS is that good. I was put off using her because her AW ability is Gold Get! (as opposed to a buff like Marius or Eterna). I'll definitely develop her, now.

Edit: I forgot, but actually I have Carrie from the GR too. (She's been overshadowed by Thetis on both of my accounts...)

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When that big boss fish transforms on map 5 is her damage magical or physical? My only tank options are Leanne and the heavy mage from crystals, Leanne couldn't do it even with a damage reduction blessing.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When that big boss fish transforms on map 5 is her damage magical or physical? My only tank options are Leanne and the heavy mage from crystals, Leanne couldn't do it even with a damage reduction blessing.
Most likely physical, It hit low on my high defense units

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's physical. When my valkerie face tanks it I notice she takes less damage when I raised her defense

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess I'll have to try and power level the heavy mage so she can tank better than Leanne, it looked like things were going okay, but I don't know if the boss attacks faster than healers or if they just got out of sync or what. Boss was taking Leanne down to about 900 hp, getting full healed, repeat, then at one point Leanne dropped.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does the genie boss have a ultimate or golden form aswell?

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

By any chance, is there a good guess on when the next time we will get another Happy/Joy fairy? I would rather wait for one and give it to Alice than spend black armors on her.

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Apparently we might get one in July for the All Ages version's anniversary. I'm guessing 18+ version users will get one too?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i created an account over a year ago and got to lvl 4 just to see how the dmm version was

after collecting all the SC saved up. this is how many i have. also, below the rainbow fairies, what are those 3 units? the one you can barely see is a strategist i've never seen either.

also, what's the BIG star next to the 3 star clear suppose to mean/do?

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

so i created an account over a year ago and got to lvl 4 just to see how the dmm version was

after collecting all the SC saved up. this is how many i have. also, below the rainbow fairies, what are those 3 units? the one you can barely see is a strategist i've never seen either.

also, what's the BIG star next to the 3 star clear suppose to mean/do?
Those 3 are Anna,Meteor(Swordmaster that has a skill that summons meteors),and Anna Valentine chocolate(Acts as a SC)

and thats the 4th star.On some missions that you cleared 3 star you can try 4 star which if you clear it gives you another SC,but these 4 stars have various challeges like men only,gold+ is 3x UP,Only can use certain rarities.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

chocolate acts as just 1 SC or an entire cost of summon?

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Only resets your stamina (the 2nd resource)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

like the old nutaku easter egg. thanks.

farmed up 3 more crystals and rolled. 3 questions. is this start at lvl 40 permanent or an event thing?

and is the this fox girl any good?

and finally, what's up with gold book girl having a lvl cap of 60? does she not cc?

Last edited:

Akios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

like the old nutaku easter egg. thanks.

farmed up 3 more crystals and rolled. 3 questions. is this start at lvl 40 permanent or an event thing?

and is the this fox girl any good?

and finally, what's up with gold book girl having a lvl cap of 60? does she not cc?
It's an event.

The fox girl becomes very strong once she gets her Skill Awakened, but until then she's fairly niche, as far as my experience goes.

Gold girl is a Summoner and is a non-ccable class. Like Solano.