What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Thanks for the reply Petite.

Hmm, so I guess it'll be like trading 26 SC for Plat+Black cost reduction for my gatcha units, from the login rewards I checked so far (and a Danchou black exp armor :3)

Feels like I should just start saving SC again in that case :/ (Unless they put Sybilla in the new Special Premium gatcha before the month is over and make it not a trap like regular premium...)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@BlueMoon
Congratulations on Kikyou and Altair~

You had some really nice pulls in terms of plats as well, Supura (cause aoe true damage stun) and Junon (+% silver drop) are both highly desired. Eshusya's good end-game as well, just not so much as carry.

In a good mood atm. Black cost reduction fairy is wonderful when you have time-fairies stocked.

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks Draa~

I'm really happy with Kikyou as well, since she's the unit I wanted most in the game (sorry Sybilla, but you're still 2nd place for me :3)

As for Altair - I'm already using min cost/max skill Aria and Liselotte, so not sure how much she'll improve my army - but I'll lvl her anyways since she's black & looks cool!

And wow, grats on perfect Rion! First time I've seen a perfect one :eek: She's also a unit I really wanted when she came out (I just think of her as Nanally riding a horse :)

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

EDIT: Based on the calculations I did earlier, the Black Armour is worth 4~ SC, but will save you 12 fairies, which is almost ~4 SC if they're black rarity. A Time Fairy costs at least 14 SC on stamina (don't want to calculate charisma), so having two light-versions of them would easily cover the 26 SC difference in value.
Wow, thanks Petite for the calculations. Really makes me look at this in another light, especially after Draa mentioning about having a stock of Time Fairies.

I believe I have 2 time fairies stocked up atm (or is it 1 now... can't remember since I used one to get Anya way back and not sure if I got 1 or 2 more after that... can't login to check either since it's maintenance atm :(

Anyways, IF I do have 2 time fairies stocked up, it pretty much means I can min-cost a black gatcha unit with that light-version from S Legend right? (They work same way as "same unit" in terms of cost reduction? 1st = 100%, 2nd = 50%, 3rd = 25%?)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just think of her as Nanaly riding a horse
Pure White Shooter Nanaly and Black Bow Rider Leone, (or if you prefer Rion)

I have a min-cost Nanaly as well, but haven't gotten any black dupes outside of Kurisa. Then again, I get blacks and plats very rarely, around 1.5% or so. *laughs*
Cost reduction wise, It's all black-cost down fairy and a time fairy at the end. (yay for new mechanics)

Also, Karsuman beat me to a min-cost Rion ~~ my cost down fairy for Leone failed once.

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Cost reduction wise, It's all black-cost down fairy and a time fairy at the end.
Oh, that makes sense! Time fairy only for last cost reduction where it matters most. (That was dangerous - was thinking of using time fairy starting from 2nd (50%) cost reduction...)

Thanks for the tip!

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow this update blindsided me then i realized its wensday not monday

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:
-Plat Gunner Kanon added as a drop on certain "Witch who Leapt through Time" map.

(Event) Plat Gunner Kanon (カノン):

Kanon (カノン):
Training Cannonball (訓練用砲弾): (20s; attack 0.9x; intervals between attacks shortened; attacked foes' movement speed lowered; AS: 73; WT: 25; CT: 50)
Heavy Cannonball (重砲弾): (0s; charge-up until attack lengthened, but attack 3x and AoE 3x; AS: ; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Ability: Range -20, but Attack Power Up.

Kanon's AW skill turns her into a range-type Swordmaster, and thanks to the gunner attack and range buff, she can almost hold her own against Swordmaster Gloria. Gloria does significantly more damage against nearby ground units within a fixed range that cannot be decreased by weather, whereas Kanon deals decent damage to both air and ground units, and can consume a majority of the map within her blast if she attacks the middle. It takes her around 3 seconds to ready her attack, and she only has 5 seconds when you activate her skill to find an enemy to attack before she begins her CT, so this is an additional problem she has in comparison to Swordmasters.

Special Premium Summon Banner:

Arch Mage Skill AW:
Secret Art 'Magic Resonance Amplification' (秘術 魔導共鳴増幅): (30s; attack and AoE blast 2x; self: paralysis when skill expires; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 80)
Magic☆Shooter (マジック☆シューター): (25s; range 1.7x; AoE blast halved, but wait period after attack shortened [from 2s to 0.5s]; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 35)
Inferno (インフェルノ): (25s; attack 1.5x; AoE blast 2.5x; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 55)
Darkness Sphere (ダークネススフィア): (45s; attack 2x; true damage; once per battle; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 25)
Anti-magic Barrier (アンチマジックバリア): (40s; range 1.3x [312]; halves magic resistance of enemies within range; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 70)
Accel Mirage (アクセルミラージュ): (30s; self: attack speed up; gives 50% physical evasion to allies within range; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 95)

Barbastraff and Cyrus get the same AW Skill. These are legit unless the banner is a fabrication.

Mehlis's AW skill is quite strong:
Despia: 615*1.21*1.7*1.2=1518
Apprentice: 612*1.21*4= 1481

Last edited:

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Your post is a motivation for Me

Until again I got TROLLed by RNG

RNG: Anything!!! You can take everything! But I won't give You Liselotte!!
Larcx: Damn You RNG!!
I wish I got that silver to drop. I got Liselottes but only got 1 -cr, 14 points is expensive for a soldier.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeeeeessss kanon is back! Also dat aw skill

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish I got that silver to drop. I got Liselottes but only got 1 -cr, 14 points is expensive for a soldier.
not really its a plat event soldier her min is 13 the same as a max cost katie or aria with better stats shes most likely the best a free user can get without gatcha luck im not sure of this though

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance on May 19th:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "The Witch Who Leapt Through Time" (時をかける魔女) Begins.
-Majin Advent Mission "Aamon of the Hard Flame" ( 剛炎のアモン) Available for 2 Weeks (until June 2nd 10:00).
Special Premium Summon:
-Certain units will be excluded for premium and rare summon on May 26th 10:00.
+A full report on the excluded unit(s) will be revealed after maintenance.
-After May 19th maintenance, it will be easier for the excluded units to appear in Special Premium Summon.
-All Special Premium Summon units come at LV40.
Other:
-Arch Mage Skill AW Implemented.
-Certain Units' Sprites Modified.
Apology:
-2 SC for all users registered before May 12th.
-1 SC given to players with Dragon Shaman Rubinas and Shaman Kikyou before May 19th maintenance.

☆Arch Mage (アークメイジ)

Barbastraff (バルバストラフ):
AoE Attack II (範囲攻撃II): (25s; attack AoE 2x; AS: 106; WT: 25; CT: 50)
Secret Art 'Magic Resonance Amplification' (秘術 魔導共鳴増幅): (30s; attack and AoE blast 2x; self: paralysis when skill expires; AS: ; WT: 53; CT: 80)

Cyrus (サイラス):
AoE Attack II (範囲攻撃II): (25s; attack AoE 2x; AS: 81; WT: 25; CT: 50)
Secret Art 'Magic Resonance Amplification' (秘術 魔導共鳴増幅): (30s; attack and AoE blast 2x; self: paralysis when skill expires; AS: ; WT: 53; CT: 80)

Grania (ガラニア):
AoE Attack III (範囲攻撃III): (30s; attack AoE 2.5x; AS: 96; WT: 22.5; CT: 45)
Inferno (インフェルノ): (25s; attack 1.5x; AoE blast 2.5x; AS: ; WT: 27; CT: 55)

Mehlis (メーリス):
Extend Range II (射程強化II): (25s; range 1.7x [408]; AS: 87; WT: 20; CT: 30)
Magic☆Shooter (マジック☆シューター): (25s; range 1.7x [408]; AoE blast halved, but wait period after attack shortened [from 2s to 0.5s]; AS: ; WT: 23; CT: 35)

Mordrebete (モルディベート):
Strengthen Attack IV (攻撃力強化IV): (45s; attack 1.9x; AS: 96; WT: 12.5; CT: 25)
Darkness Sphere (ダークネススフィア): (45s; attack 2x; true damage; once per battle; AS: ; WT: 12; CT: 0 [25 hidden])

Odette (オデット):
Magic Barrier (マジックバリア): (30s; reduces magic damage to all allies by 20%; AS: 96; WT: 22; CT: 44)
Anti-magic Barrier (アンチマジックバリア): (40s; range 1.3x [312]; halves magic resistance of enemies within range; AS: ; WT: 35; CT: 70)

Sasha (サーシャ):
Secret Art of Glamour (幻惑の秘術): (30s; all allies within range gain 50% physical evasion; AS: 82; WT: 40; CT: 80)
Accel Mirage (アクセルミラージュ): (30s; self: attack speed up; gives 50% physical evasion to allies within range; AS: 52; WT: 47; CT: 95)

Unique Serial Code Unit:
-Enter Code Between May 20~30th 23:59! Characters will be given after June 2nd Maintenance
Plat Dark Stalker Gretel (グレーテル)
Class: Dark Stalker ()
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )

Emergency Mission "The Witch Who Leapt Through Time" (時をかける魔女):
-Star Trial for Plat Chrono Witch Kokoro
Time Bomb (タイムボム): (s; magical AoE attack that halts enemies; attacks once per skil; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Ability:

Star Trial:
5: Kokoro Joins
6: Skill 2
7: Skill 3
8: Cost -1
9: Initial Level 20
10: Skill 4
11: Skill 5
12: Cost -1
13: Skill 6
14: Initial Level 30
15: Skill 7
16: Cost -1
17: Skill 8
18: Initial Level 40
19: Skill 9
20: Cost -1
21: Skill 10 (Max)
22: Cost -1 (Mincost)
23: Initial Level 50
24: Initial Level 60

5: Gold Armour
6: M Crystal*3
7: Gold Armour
8: Gold Fairy
9: Plat Fairy
10: Magic Crystal*5
11: Plat Armour
12: Gold Armour
14: Rainbow Fairy
15: Gold Armour
16: Plat Armour
19: Magic Crystal*7
21: Plat Fairy
22: Plat Armour
23: Rainbow Fairy
24: Plat Fairy
25: Plat Armour
26: Spirit Queen
27: Rainbow Fairy

Time-Space Gate (20/1) (時空のゲート):
I Mage (x2), Bronze Fairy (), Beer()
Story:
Kokoro: "Everyone, hurry! If we don't make it in time, the demon will open the space-time gate!"
Roy: "I, I'm running as fast as I can... However, a demon crossing through space-time is a difficult story to swallow..."
Demon: "Guhahaha! Finally opened the space-time gate! I'll travel to the past immediately, and destroy the sodding Prince."
Anna: "That's a demon...!? But its face looks like it's half human..."
Demon: "That's correct. I have merged into my body a magician who has the power to manipulate space-time."
Demon: "Now I am no mere demon! I can freely move about space-time... Yes, you shall refer to me as Chrono Demon."
Roy: "Chrono Demon...!? In other words, you're a being that can travel to both the past and future... What kind of law would allow such a thing—?"
Kokoro: "Geez! More important than that, focus on defeating that thing now! If you don't, history will—"
Chrono Demon: "—Now then, Prince, I shall go to kill your past self. It will be a fight I have a 100% chance of winning... Fufufu."
Chrono Demon: "Come forth, magic beings! I shall have you be their opponent!"
(end)
Anna: "Prince, we've confirmed the enemies' annihilation. Hurry, let's step through the space-time gate and follow after the Chrono Demon."
Anna: "If the past Prince were to cross paths with that demon, there's no doubt he'll be defeated."
Prince: "..."
Kokoro: "Wait! Everything's fine even if you don't hurry. You'll be sent to the same exact time no matter when you cross that space-time gate."
Kokoro: "I brought you here without a proper explanation, so let me tell you about the Chrono Demon."
Anna: "Understood. Well then, let's move to a place where we can comfortably talk for the time being."

Kokoro Introduction:
Kokoro: "My name is Kokoro. I'm a witch that can manipulate magic that rules over time, a Chrono Witch! ... Despite saying that, I'm still training, though."
Kokoro: "Remember the body of the monster that called itself Chrono Demon earlier? Half of that monster's body is actually my master's."
Kokoro: "My master is the leading magician even among those who manipulate space-time, and one of the limited few who has the power to travel to the past and future."
Kokoro: "But because freely travelling through time will change history, the use of that power has been forbidden."
Kokoro: "The demon, who set its eyes on my master who possesses such a great power, seized an opportunity and murdered him to steal his body and skills..."
Kokoro: "So, using the power of my master, the demon opened the space-time door to fly to the past in a plot to murder the Prince."
Kokoro: "I know about how you and your army have been playing an active role as one of the powers that opposes the demons, Prince. Even if it's for the world, we cannot lose you, Prince!"
Kokoro: "Besides, changing the past will throw time and fate into chaos, and in the worst case scenario, the whole world will get destroyed."
Kokoro: "Though I'm repeating my master, the past isn't something people should tamper with. No matter what kind of sad or painful past it may be..."
Kokoro: "We have no choice but to live in the present and future... So this is a fight for the sake of everyone's future. You must... not lose!"
Kokoro: "To be honest, I'm very scared... Even if I find an opportunity, I believe I'm no match for my master..."
Kokoro: "But if I run away here, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. That just won't do. That absolutely won't do!"
Kokoro: "So I want to borrow the Prince's strength! For my pride, and to protect my master's dignity. And most importantly, to save your life!"

Protect the Temple! (Past) (30/2) (神殿を守れ!(過去)):
S Rogue Harissa (), B Heavy Russel (x2), Bouquet ()
Story:
Kokoro: "Fuu, transfer to the past ended safely! My first space-time jump went perfectly."
Anna: "This looks like the temple of the Goddess... I don't see any sign of the demons..."
Kokoro: "... Hmm, maybe they haven't arrived yet. I don't understand it perfectly, but it's sometimes not possible to jump very well until you get used to it."
Roy: "This isn't the time to relax, Kokoro-dono. We must quickly prepare for when the demon arrives."
Anna: "You're right. First let's inform our past selves in the temple of the danger, and tell them not to come out."
Kokoro: "Well then, I'll go! The flow of history might change if you all met the past Prince and his allies."
Soldier: "Monsters sighted! It's the demon!"
Anna: "Prince! Prepare for battle! Let's protect our past selves!"
(rogue appears)
Harissa: "The monsters are heading to that drab temple in droves, there must be something in there."
Mortimer: "There was nothing valuable when I searched it before... So, there was treasure slumbering in there!"
Mortimer: "We were right to follow after the monsters. Yer gut was right on the mark! As expected of the my woman, who's me pride 'n joy!"
Harissa: "Who's your woman? Don't get full of yourself, or I'll dump you right into that band of monsters."
Harissa: "However, this is interesting. Doesn't it look like the party that beat the crap out of you is planning to fight the monsters?"
Harissa; "I'll take advantage of the confusion and sneak in from over there!"
Mortimer: "Oi, wait a sec, Harissa! Look o'er there! It's a demon. We definitely can't take 'em on, run away."
Harissa: "Running after coming all this way, you call yourself a bandit boss? You should flank them!"
(end)
Anna: "Somehow we managed to put an end to the fighting! —!! Prince, it's the Chrono Demon!"
Chrono Demon: "... Haa, haa... I went to all that trouble to come to the past—so why!? Everything ended already!?"
Kokoro: "You were too late, Chrono Demon! Your plan has been foiled! Now I'll be taking vengeance on behalf of my master!"
Chrono Demon: "Damn you... Was coming to the past meaningless!?"
Chrono Demon: "Can't be helped; I went to a lot of trouble to come to this point in time, but I have no choice but to do another space-time jump..."
Chrono Demon: "Now then, open space-time gate. Guide me to a much earlier time period! This time I'll finish the job before the Prince attacks!!"
Kokoro: "—Eehh!? He's opening another space-time gate!? ... I, I see, since he's using master's power, he can open space-time gates as many times as he pleases... Damn it—."
Kokoro: "Prince, dive into that gate! You must do whatever it takes to follow after that demon!!"

Temple's Forest (Past) (40/3) (神殿の森(過去)):
S Bandit Mortimer (), S Pirate Velotte (), Black Fairy (), Magic Crystal ()
Gimmick: enemy movement speed up
Story:
Chrono Demon: "Guhahaha... this time I arrived at an earlier time period. All I have to do next is to wring his neck. In any case, they should be coming about now..."
Chrono Demon: "... Strange, how long does that damn Prince plan to keep me waiting...?"
Kokoro: "Please wai—t, Chrono Demon!! There is no escape—!"
Chrono Demon: "Whaaat!? You followed after me!? Curses! The past Prince still hasn't come...!!"
Kokoro: "You're not accustomed to controlling space-time, so you picked the wrong time, didn't you? The power to manipulate space-time isn't something that can be used so easily!"
Chrono Demon: "Kuh... ... So, you're saying I came to a much earlier point than the time the past Prince passes through here!?"
Chrono Demon: "Like hell I'm going to take on the strong Prince of the present! Since it's come to this, I'll go to a much earlier time period! This time, this time for sure, I'll succeed!!"
Chrono Demon: "Demons, you'll be their opponent. Casting the space-time magic will take a little time, so I'll have you keep them busy."
Kokoro: "Please wait, Chrono Demon!"
Anna: "Kokoro-san! Please wait! Monsters are showing up! First, let's defend to the death here!"
(bandits appear)
Bandit: "Boss, did ya see that? They wiped out the monsters!"
Mortimer: "Yo—sh. They should be exhausted after all that fighting."
Mortimer: "Ya mongrels! Now! Strip 'em of all they got!"
Anna: "Mortimer-san, I knew you were hiding there. I can foresee everything. Please quietly retreat."
Mortimer: "Wh, what...!? Why do ya know my name...!?"
Bandit: "Wh, what's going on, Boss? It looks like they predicted our attack...!?"
Mortimer: "... I, it's a coincidence! The name of the bandit boss Mortimer has spread throughout the land!"
Mortimer: "They should be spent from fighting with the demons! Get it? Now go! Relieve 'em of all their valuables!"
Bandit: "I see, that must be it! As expected of boss! Yo—sh, let's go, ya mongrels!"
(end)
Bandit: "Hah, it's not like ya said. Boss, they're really strong!"
Bandit: "After all, they beat the demons. We're... no match!"
Mortimer: "Shuddup! Everyone makes mistakes. Temporary retreat!"
Anna: "Please wait! You think I'll forgive you for attacking honest humans!?"
Anna: "A person like you has chosen to commit evil. Therefore, I have decided that you should be killed here."
Mortimer: "H, Hiii...! I beg of ye, have mercyyy...! I, I'll do anything..."
Anna: "Is that so...? Well then, please promise me one thing. If you keep it, I shall forgive you."
Anna: "Later, I believe another party that looks very similar to us will be passing through this land. Will you help them subjugate the monsters?"
Mortimer: "Ooh? That's a cheap order! Being that I don't doubt that ya would kill me. I'll cooperate."
Anna: "Thank you very much. If you become their ally... I think they'll be very thankful."
Kokoro: "Anna-sa~n!! Hurry, let's go to the next time period—!! The Chrono Demon isn't going to be waiting!"
Anna: "Sorry to have kept you waiting, Kokoro-san. Now then, let's go!"

Royal Capital Escape (Past) (50/5) (王都脱出(過去)):
S Soldier Crave (), S Healer Alyssa (), Plat Bucket (), Crystal ()
Gimmick: enemy attack speed up
Story:
Chrono Demon: "Guhahahahah! Finally arrived! At last, the space-time magic is mine! Now then, magic beings, receive my space-time magic and destroy the Prince!"
Hector (Past): "Report! Demons have suddenly appeared on the battlefield! Th, the way things are, the front line won't hold for even a half hour...!"
Crave (Past): "Demons...!? Damn... Is this... how it ends...? Is the Prince... Is the Prince safe!?"
Hector (Past): "Parliamentary Secretary-dono quickly took the Prince, and is helping him escape to a safe place. They should be heading to the Temple of the Goddess by now..."
Crave (Past): "I see... In that case, there's only one thing we should do. Even if it's only to make it so the Prince has one more second to flee just a little further, we'll hold off the monsters...!"
Hector (Past): "Yes!! Please let me also fight by your side to the bitter end...!"
Anna: "This is... Don't tell me, the royal capital...? We've returned to the time the monsters invaded the castle..."
Crave (Past): "P, Parliamentary Secretary-dono!? And the Prince too...? Why are you here? Didn't you escape from the capital?"
Anna: (I see... In this time, I was escaping from the royal capital with the Prince... In that case!)
Anna: "We escaped, but we brought back reinforcements!"
Katie: "Hector, you have done well. Fighting until you became so battered and bruised... This time, allow us to repay your devotion."
Hector (Past): "Reinforcements... in these numbers... there were this many allies that would lend their strength for our kingdom's sake... Am I dreaming?"
Crave (Past): "Where did this great fighting power come from...!?"
(end)
Crave (Past): "I can't believe we made the monsters retreat! Are you the Prince I know; your strength is like a completely different person's..."
Soldier (Past): "—Report! A monster army is marching towards the capital in numbers greater than this..."
Crave (Past): "Damn... Filthy monsters... How many must we defeat...!? Prince, we'll continue to protect you here to the death!"
Anna: "... Please prepare the entire army to evacuate immediately. Please spread out and escape to the east and west, avoiding the enemies' pursuit, and head to the forest that leads to the temple of the Goddess."
Crave (Past): "Are you surrendering the capital to the monsters...!? ... If it's the Prince's order... I won't... complain..."
Anna: "I'm sorry, Crave-san. Hector-san. Also, for the Prince's sake... Thank you so much. However, right now it's been decided that everyone escapes!"
Anna: "Now then, please get everyone ready to evacuate immediately."
Crave (Past): "As you will... Prince, take care. I shall see you again in the forest near the temple."
Kokoro: "... They're gone, Anna-san. The demons are using space-time gates and jumping to the past... We must also hurry..."
Anna: "Yes... Kokoro-san. Let's go to the next time period. We must do whatever it takes to protect our history and the past Prince..."

Those Destroyed in the Past (70/6) (過去に滅びし者達):
P Gunner Kanon (), S Mage Pales (), Plat Fairy (), Magic Crystal II ()
Story:
Barbastraff: "This... is the cause of the space-time distortions...!? If we leave it be, the laws of cause and effect will collapse, and there'll be trouble..."
Cyrus: "The space-time jumps are at fault. Past, present, future... all boundaries will disappear, and the world will be destroyed."
Mehlis: "T, teacher... The monsters are starting to gather...!"
Barbastraff: "Hmm...it seems we must challenge this with our full power... Now then, shall we go? I don't know what will happen, so watch yourselves!"
(lech king and Edennapper appears)
Mehlis: "Ah, what's that!? The Vampire Lord and the Lord of the Dead!? They should've been destroyed..."
Barbastraff: "The connections between past and present have become abnormal. We must hold them back until the distortion ceases to be!"
(end)
Cyrus: "Cleaned up all of the monsters, and the space-time distortion also looks like it has been corrected..."
Mehlis: "Uugh... my magic power has dried up, I can't take another step..."
Barbastraff: "I'm also completely exhausted. Aitatata... My old bones are crying out to me."
Cyrus: "You're getting old, Barbastraff. However, that age was of your own choosing. Do you now regret your decision?"
Barbastraff: "Don't talk nonsense, Cyrus. This is fine. I've achieved all that I possibly could. You're also the same in that regard, aren't you?"
Cyrus: "Silly question. I have no time to be talking of the past... We both have bodies that must be entrusted to the future."
Barbastraff: "Well then, shall we be heading back? There's yet more laws of the world to uncover."

(/) ():
(), (), (), ()
Story:

(/) ():
(), (), (), ()
Story:

Majin Advent "Aamon of the Hard Flame" (剛炎のアモン):
-Available for 2 Weeks (until June 2nd 10:00).
-Completing Lv.10 Releases Extra Difficult Missions on May 26th.
-Cannot deploy multiple units with the same name.
-Player Rank 50+ necessary to play.

Introduction:
Rino: "You're the Prince? Heeh... What's this? You're stronger than Rino thought. Maybe it's possible with this... No, don't mind Rino~♪"
Rino: "I'm Rino. A summoner. Actually, Rino came all this way because Rino has something to discuss."
Rino: "Prince, do you know of the cavern where the summoned beasts of flame lives? It's a cavern that was found recently, but the summoned beasts that were difficult to find until now are living in there."
Rino: "You could easily befriend a salamander in that place, so it became a very important place among summoners, but a monster never seen before suddenly appeared in there."
Rino: "Normally it's no big deal if there's an increase in monsters, but ever since that thing started living in the cavern, the summoned beasts became violent. They're uncontrollable even for a summoner, so it's strange no matter how you look at it."
Rino: "That thing treats the cavern as if it owned it, and in the current situation, the strength of just the summoners is no match for it. So that is why Rino came to your place."
Rino: "Come on, please! prince, you're supposed to be very strong, right? If so, chase away that thing with your strength! Rino is asking you this sincerely, see? Is that a yes?"
Rino: "... You will? Yatta—! Prince is kind~♪ Well then, Rino'll explain the features of that thing! Listen to what Rino says carefully, OK?"
Rino: "Let's see, umm... Rino's sure its head looked like a bird. Also... its body was covered in intense flames!"
Rino: "... Wh, why're you making that face!? Rino couldn't help it! Rino was scared after taking just one look, and ran out of there as fast as Rino could... That thing... definitely doesn't belong in this world..."
Rino: "Rino knows it's strange to say this after asking you, but don't push yourself in there, OK...? That thing is... definitely strong. Rino's sure it'll be an unbelievably fierce battle..."
Rino: "Make sure you properly train your allies, select your team, and make sure everything else is in order, OK? ... Prince, you must return alive..."

3-Star Rewards:
LV1~4: Plat Armour
LV5: Black Armour
LV6~9: Plat Armour
LV10: Black Armour
LV11~15: Rainbow Fairy

LV10 Event Scene:
Rino: "Majin Aamon's attack... has stopped...? Rino and the others won...?"
Anna: "Prince, the Majin is starting to retreat!"
Rino: "Say, Prince, are you sure about letting that thing get away...? It disappeared into the pitch-black darkness!?"
Barbastraff: "... That fellow has returned to Makai. There's no sense in pursuing him any further..."
Anna: "Merely making that legendary Majin retreat is nothing short of a miracle."
Rino: "... Hm? Aa~hh!? Look, look, Prince! The summoned beasts in the cavern look like they've returned to their senses!"
Anna: "Thanks to this, the cavern has also been restored to its former state. Rino-san's request has been fulfilled as well, Prince."
Rino: "Defeating such a strong Majin, you're amazing, Prince! Rino sees you in a new light~♪"
Rino: "Rino has to go report this matter to Rino's summoner friends, but it would be nice if we fight together again someday!"
Rino: "See ya, Prince! Thank you, thank you, thank you so, so~ much~!"
Katie: "... She's gone. Well then, how about we also return to our friends?"
Anna: "I'm glad we were able to repel Majin Aamon. Prince, you've done an excellent job!"

Subjugation Mission "Katie's Second Manoeuvre":
-Available until until June 2nd.
-Cost Won't Regenerate (bring Soldiers, Valkyries, etc.)

Introduction:
Single Map Rewards:
100: Spirit Queen
300: Gold Soldier Katie
400: Platinum Armour
500: 50 Magic Crystals
600: 3 Sacred Crystals

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment (0~2000)
Every 200: Crystal Fragment (2001~10,000)
1000: Gold Fairy
2000: Platinum Fairy
3000: Black Fairy
4000: Gold Fairy
5000: Platinum Fairy
6000: Black Fairy
7000: Gold Fairy
8000: Platinum Fairy
9000: Black Fairy
10,000: Rainbow Fairy

Beginner-tier (15): 100 (ケイティの再演習 初級)
High-tier (30): 300 (ケイティの再演習 上級)
Extreme-tier (40): 500 (ケイティの再演習 極級)
God-tier (45): 600 (ケイティの再演習 神級)

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.

Special Premium Summon:
-Black Pegasus Rider Esther
-Black Front Tactician Matsuri
-Plat Magic Fencer Sabine
-Plat Monk Ur
-Gold Monk Gina

-Black Rear Tactician Aisha
-Plat Bishop Patra
-Plat Pirate Anelia
-Gold Gunner Mel
-Gold Ranger Fuuka

Same percentages as premium, except for LV40 initial level.

Last edited:

Anonymous135

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I want that Aisha. If there's any time to try getting her now would be the time?

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

-1 SC given to players with Dragon Shaman Rubinas and Shaman Kikyou before May 19th maintenance.
Oh, huh. What was the bug?

Mordrebete (モルディベート):
Strengthen Attack IV (攻撃力強化IV): (45s; attack 1.9x; AS: 96; WT: 12.5; CT: 25)
Darkness Sphere (ダークネススフィア): (45s; attack 2x; true damage; once per battle; AS: ; WT: 12; CT: 0 [25 hidden])
Awww...was really hoping it'd turn back to Strengthen Attack after Darkness Sphere.

Odette (オデット):
Magic Barrier (マジックバリア): (30s; reduces magic damage to all allies by 20%; AS: 96; WT: 22; CT: 44)
Anti-magic Barrier (アンチマジックバリア): (40s; range 1.3x [312]; halves magic resistance of enemies within range; AS: ; WT: 35; CT: 70)
Pretty decent skill. Now I'm wondering if I should use my Fes Fairy on my 9/16 Odette.

Emergency Mission "The Witch Who Leapt Through Time" (時をかける魔女):
-Star Trial for Plat Chrono Witch Kokoro
Time Bomb (タイムボム): (s; magical AoE attack that halts enemies; attacks once per skil; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Ability:
KOKORO-CHAN IU NA

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anti-magic heh

I guess I'll do further attempts later.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait what does the 25s hidden CD mean?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have to say I am in love with Miruno.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the title is "The Witch Who Leapt Through Time"
My first images on this is....

Damn it.... why the game has no sequel anymore

=====================

KOKORO-CHAN IU NA

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was really hoping that Sasha would get some sort of AoE offensive buff like a high cost dancer. Oh well.