What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

イベント1つ追加しました
※クリア後にイベント鑑賞で「StageEX1 オルカの刑」が開放されます

New scene unlocked after winning: The Punishment of Orca.

Just what the game was missing. :)

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a translation that works with this new version? or maybe from an older version that can work with this one?

lloyd1191

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, how do I get the new scene? Do I complete the first stage of something?

P.S. Never mind, I found it.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, how do I get the new scene? Do I complete the first stage of something?

P.S. Never mind, I found it.

That Climax Particle Effect is still so bad... :D

Hope we will never see it in any other game.

LoneEpoch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just found this little gem and it is a lot of fun.

Does anyone have a translation for the character/item stats? HP and attack power are obvious, the rest are a bit up in the air for me.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone have a translation for the character/item stats? HP and attack power are obvious, the rest are a bit up in the air for me.
There is a very basic translation patch earlier in this thread, but its for a much older version of the game.

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A great game! I just downloaded it...
Also i've a question. Are the (human) main characters up to 5 only or more?

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There are only five human characters in your lineup.
Blue sword user purple knife maid, green archer, Red spear user and Yellow stave user.

YetAnotherLurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For what it's worth, going down the list stats are HP, attack power, defense power, dodge/block rate, critical rate, and flight distance.

LoneEpoch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For what it's worth, going down the list stats are HP, attack power, defense power, dodge/block rate, critical rate, and flight distance.
Ah, great! Thanks.

Now I just need to figure out what the item powerups with the symbols on them do... I assume that the feather increases flight distance and the boxes increase loot probability.

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score

There is a very basic translation patch earlier in this thread, but its for a much older version of the game.
Yeah, it was a much older version huh... maybe I can fix that!

Well here you go! A translation for version 1.092! To use it, just unzip it into your game directory.

The content of the translation is much the same as the last version I made, this is just updated to the version 1.092 of the game. Hope that helps :)

(Find the latest version of my translation here: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/translations/1732942)

Attachments

Last edited:

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what those blue cards are for? One of my characters has one but I can't put them on other characters.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know what those blue cards are for? One of my characters has one but I can't put them on other characters.
Do you mean this?

I believe those are "Charm" items that can only be put to use by inserting it into "Equipment".

When you check an Equipment (Weapon, Armor, Accessory) in the Equip Window, you can see the "Empty" squares at the red rectangle on the middle of the screen. Drag "Charm" to that slot to bestows 'additional stat increment' or 'passive feature' if that Equipment is equipped.

All the 'Passive Feature' Charms i remember:
A card with Gem =========== More EXP
A card with Coin (Orange Circle) = More Money
A card with Chest ========== Item Chance Plus
A card with Feather ========= Flight Distance Plus and Show Trajectory Guidelines

Last edited:

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, great! Thanks.

Now I just need to figure out what the item powerups with the symbols on them do... I assume that the feather increases flight distance and the boxes increase loot probability.
rather than look at the symbols why not see it's explanation [説明] when ur cursor point on items? just read carefully the kanji letters you find on weapon, equipments and cards i help u (in case if there's anyone still confuse) sort it out;

HP (Health Point) means well... your characters health [HP attribute increase]
攻撃 (kougeki) means attack [attack attribute increase]
防衛 (bouei) means defense [defense attribute increase]
回避 (kaihi) means evasion [evasion percentage increase]
クリ/クリティカル (kuri/kuritikaru) mean critical hit [critical percentage increase]
敏捷性 (binshousei) means agility [increase agility] since i'm new to this game i haven't seen any items with this attribute increase yet
飛距離 (hikyori) means jump distance [increase your distance jump]

p.s.
the amount of increased attributes are marked with green numbers
also in some cards explanation u might see kanji letters such as;
経験値 (keikenchi) = [experience point] it mean will increase ur exp gain depends on parameters,
コイン (koin) = [coin gain after fight] it'll increase ur money/coin gain after fight depends on parameters,
アイテムドロップ (aitemu doroppu) = [item dropped gain after fight] it'll increase ur chance of getting item after fight depend on parameters,
(each card, not just cards but items too, has specific frame either normal brown, grey, or blue that described as normal, rare and super rare card(?). the parameters are... little sum "少/小" and large sum "大")

Last edited:

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score

敏捷性 (binshousei) means agility [increase agility] since i'm new to this game i haven't seen any items with this attribute increase yet
Maybe I'm new to the game too, because I haven't seen that on any items either. If you do, let me know where to find one.

All the rest should be covered in my translation already, if a little more tersely due to the size of the little tooltip windows. I had a look around to see if I could find anything else new, and added a few of the new items. I also fixed a small display bug on the 'battle results' screen. I was going to try to translate the gallery screen as well, but it uses the character name strings to get the sprites; so that didn't work out too well.

If you see anything else you would like translated, or would like to contribute to translating the story scenes, just let me know.

(Find the latest version of my translation here: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/translations/1732942)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reputation score

Shouldn't translations go into the subsection? Not to be a party pooper, but the mods are going to step in soon.

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I'm new to the game too, because I haven't seen that on any items either. If you do, let me know where to find one.

All the rest should be covered in my translation already, if a little more tersely due to the size of the little tooltip windows. I had a look around to see if I could find anything else new, and added a few of the new items. I also fixed a small display bug on the 'battle results' screen. I was going to try to translate the gallery screen as well, but it uses the character name strings to get the sprites; so that didn't work out too well.

If you see anything else you would like translated, or would like to contribute to translating the story scenes, just let me know.
yes, okay i will... it seems the when u equip items or slot cards that increase evasion percentage will effect on that agility percentage as well, correct me if i'm wrong... hope this game has sequel

Shouldn't translations go into the subsection? Not to be a party pooper, but the mods are going to step in soon.
sorry though i didn't mean it to discuss a translation just to help :D

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, it was a much older version huh... maybe I can fix that!

Well here you go! A translation for version 1.092! To use it, just unzip it into your game directory.

The content of the translation is much the same as the last version I made, this is just updated to the latest version of the game. Hope that helps :)
Thanks for this man!