What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

although i think this is not the place to discuss about this... it seems the team is currently developing the sequel, but plan to change the game play system to some kind--defense tower game

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

although i think this is not the place to discuss about this... it seems the team is currently developing the sequel, but plan to change the game play system to some kind--defense tower game
has been mentioned 4 pages before, it's good to see the devs trying new things, but i hope they will still add H-stuffs in battle like tobihime.
Devs trying new things are both good to hear and scary to hear, they might make it better or screw it up.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Quick update on the blog saying that the dot animations are taking longer than anticipated. So as an apology they give us what could possibly be a CG for the upcoming game, or it's just a random pic to keep us distracted for a bit.

lloyd1191

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, so I checked the dlsite, and turns out that they added something new to the game. My translator mentions something about semen, and something else about Stage 1 EX, but that's all I could understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Working on latest update, be about an hour.

*edit: 1.093

Last edited:

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Beelzebub does low damage, even if she can hit from anywhere.

Arachne is an under-rated unit I feel. Her damage is sky-high, and her attack travels a lot further than the animation would suggest.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Beelzebub does low damage, even if she can hit from anywhere.

Arachne is an under-rated unit I feel. Her damage is sky-high, and her attack travels a lot further than the animation would suggest.
Are you stating changes in the newest version or just general facts?

Beelzebub was never about high damage output, she's a clean-up unit (You can still equip her with lots of Strength Increasing Charm anyway).
Arachne move very little for her auto-attacks on next turns onward, so she's not really good on long and ascending stages.

Last edited:

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you stating changes in the newest version or just general facts?

Beelzebub was never about high damage output, she's a clean-up unit (You can still equip her with lots of Strength Increasing Charm anyway).
Arachne move very little for her auto-attacks on next turns onward, so she's not really good on long and ascending stages.
General facts.

Being clean-up doesn't matter much when you can basically one-shot everything anyway. Arachne's auto-attack might not move very far, but it doesn't matter when her first attack can wipe out 2-4 enemies that are lined up. Meanwhile, Beelzebub's gonna need a few turns just to kill a single enemy on Maniac.

multiple

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Working on latest update, be about an hour.

*edit: 1.093

I'll try this out later.
I haven't played this for a long while since v1.04 maybe.
Thanks for the copy :3

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

General facts.

Being clean-up doesn't matter much when you can basically one-shot everything anyway. Arachne's auto-attack might not move very far, but it doesn't matter when her first attack can wipe out 2-4 enemies that are lined up. Meanwhile, Beelzebub's gonna need a few turns just to kill a single enemy on Maniac.
That is if you actually manage to one-shot anything, Beelzebub is a decent fail-safe.
Funfact: My Beelzebub actually can one-shot enemies without large hp pool her element is strong against in Maniac.

Arachnee is not really underrated, but she's basically just a strong straight range attacker and she's overshadowed by the purple maid, that's why she's less mentioned here, plus compared to Lamia almost every other unit is overshadowed anyway. :p

In conclusion, we both are a different styled player, that's why you don't really value Beelzebub much, but i do. :)

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Being actually able to get used to the attack animations enough to hit things makes me use pretty much the same units I always use, which is usually the human characters and whatever I think works best for the level.

Its easy to know their strengths and weaknesses too, and they can have sex with any enemy with hearts, so those are pretty much the reasons I use them.

EkkDee

Reputation score

Alright now I can post :eek:

Last CG.jpg

Has anybody had the last CG on 1.093 patch? Is it in yet?
Already finished 3 Game mode (Normal Hard Maniac) but nope, still lock.

BTW I replace Eng PT 1.092v2 patch by Kamiko to 1.093 game, it work fine a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶g̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶k̶.̶ (#1236)

Here is my save View attachment 1.093 Save.zip
All MC LVL 99, StageEX1 CG Unlock. (except the last CG) >> Replace in AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\tobihime

Sexual Preference.jpg

Also if install Eng PT 1.092v2 and you can't see "Sexual Preference" for some monster girl.
You can use my "Breed Data" to guide you. (scrap from translation 1.092v2)

Breed Data.jpg

** Bigger version :: imgur(.)com/jFHPQRc

Last edited:

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright now I can post :eek:

Has anybody had the last CG on 1.093 patch? Is it in yet?
Already finished 3 Game mode (Normal Hard Maniac) but nope, still lock.

BTW I replace Eng PT 1.092v2 patch by Kamiko to 1.093 game, it work fine and I guess thats not cause the last cg lock.

Here is my save in attachments.
All MC LVL 99, StageEX1 CG Unlock. (except the last CG) >> Replace in AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\tobihime

Also if install Eng PT 1.092v2 and you can't see "Sexual Preference" for some monster girl, you can use my "Breed Data" to guide you. (scrap from eng 1.092v2)

* Bigger Breed Data [imgur(.)com/jFHPQRc]
the same way you did to get the ex1, in the title screen select the option below CGgalery and select StageEX2

EkkDee

Reputation score

the same way you did to get the ex1, in the title screen select the option below CGgalery and select StageEX2
Thanks for let me know.

As I said "BTW I replace Eng PT 1.092v2 patch by Kamiko to 1.093 game, it work fine and I guess thats not cause the last cg lock."

Guess what? ... It's really cause the last cg problem :D

So I open both games with and without translation here da picture.

Oh.jpg

** Forgot to say that both games were using the same save.
Didn't touch anything about save file, you can completed 1.093 game with 1.092v2 kamiko's translation patch then play another 1.093 (without patch) for the last CG.

Last edited:

kobalyengartorum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like the dev made a new post to his blog. Based on auto translate looks like an update may be coming out soon which looks like a new stage. Dates 7/3 and 7/7 are in the post but hard to tell if that is when he will be done with a particular part or if that is when we can expect the release.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looks like the dev made a new post to his blog. Based on auto translate looks like an update may be coming out soon which looks like a new stage. Dates 7/3 and 7/7 are in the post but hard to tell if that is when he will be done with a particular part or if that is when we can expect the release.
He's done with everything except for (presumably coding and writing) the event scenes. Art assets are done already, so it'll only take around three days (starting from June 30, JST).

Earliest possible release is on 3 July, latest by 7 July. He'll "definitely" make it in time. (his words).

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I noticed the title of the new post has V2.0 in it. Wonder what's in store. :)

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I noticed the title of the new post has V2.0 in it. Wonder what's in store. :)
Title: Ver2.0現状報告 (Status Report on Ver2.0)