What's new

RPG [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~ (RJ159285)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~

Still trying to learn some skill with my heroine........ God only 3 skill i am lvl 25!!!! :p On the side note, did you notice if this game got some hentai atk or something o_O?? the Hero skill not the ennemies :p!
Not that i know of, no most of the skills i have at the end i just bought from the book vendors

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So i just found a key going up the waterfall in the underwater cave with the prate costume on, anyone have an idea as to what it does? So far i cannot find anything to open with it.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So i just found a key going up the waterfall in the underwater cave with the prate costume on, anyone have an idea as to what it does? So far i cannot find anything to open with it.
It opens the place west of the red pirate castle, but you are blocked immediately upon entry by a slime girl and I'm not sure yet how you get past her.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It opens the place west of the red pirate castle, but you are blocked immediately upon entry by a slime girl and I'm not sure yet how you get past her.
I tried to open that place west of the red castle, she said a couple things and then nothing happened and it is still locked, you must of had a different key or something else that i do not.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried to open that place west of the red castle, she said a couple things and then nothing happened and it is still locked, you must of had a different key or something else that i do not.
Did you try talking to the captain in the castle first? He had a ! over his head and he gave me a boomerang, and I did that right after I got the key and before I went to the place west.

(by the way, equipping that boomerang, エロ閃きのブーメラン, causes enemies to sometimes rape you in battle when you attack them.)
edit: that's not quite worded correctly, you actually rape them in some cases, what it does is confuse the enemy as well as give them a heart icon, and you perform special H attacks on them.

Last edited:

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Did you try talking to the captain in the castle first? He had a ! over his head and he gave me a boomerang, and I did that right after I got the key and before I went to the place west.
Yep, he gave me the boomerang, i did not equip it though dont know if that is the reason why or not. Tried to equip the boomerang and open the door but still does not open unfortunately.

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First of all, all the scenes are at night, and may require a certain lewdness level (the top parameter in the base menu screen) or some other prerequisites, for example plot advancement or sex events (e.g. have sex with Tatsuya (black haired guy, who usually sits in the next room at night) - use the blue teddy bear in your room and knock the wall, and talk to him when he is peeking into the window of the mansion, see the loli prostitution event, etc.). Also that is the order I got the scenes in, a different order may be possible.

After underwater cave -

1. First brothel is the leftmost building in the town to the south of the mansion (where the heroine could have sold her panties during the day). There are 3 scenes (i.e. 3 nights, on the second you need to go to the left of the forest, on the third night talk to the loli, then to both shop owners and to the bar master, and then to the loli again).
2. Then you can start working in the main brothel (that has photos on the wall) - 3 scenes
3. Then you have to peep at Tatsuya and Aina (blonde companion) having sex near the church (top-right-most corner of the map)
4. Then you can go out of the town, win against some guys in the mountains (close to the town, to the top-right), and the next night Tatsuya will be there with a (repeatable) scene.
5. Then a ''striptease'' scene (basement of the bar), if you have saved the owner of the strip show (he is in the Pyramid, in some hole close to the boss room)
6. Then a scene in a new place on the world map in the left-bottom corner of the main continent.
6. Castle basement in the town (I won the battle here by the way, still gives a scene).
7. Mansion (top-left corner of the town)
8. A new light in your hotel room with two scenes.
9. Hot springs male bath.
10. Talk to Aina at night and next night go to the red castle in the South.
etc. I am at this point currently.
I already went past the cave that connects between the north and south gate, but I still haven't seen any scene with Takuya.

Any help?

Also, when can I start obtaining the Aina x Tatsuya scene?

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So i never tried this game, is there any virgin route?

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So i never tried this game, is there any virgin route?
If this game is anything like Gyu's previous 2 works, then yes, there should be a virgin route. Assassin Sara had a special ending if you kept Sara a virgin. Sword Princess Cistina required you to lose your virginity and get pregnant as part of the plot, but you could stay faithful to Cistina's boyfriend if you wished.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just checked the DLsite for this game. And lo and behold , bug fixes.
So, how long think i would have to wait for it to be bug free or close to it?

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Found the fourth orb; after finishing the quests with the blue haired girl, go to the old broken down house with all the empty treasure chests and she will be there, go to the room she is in and she will give it to you.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just checked the DLsite for this game. And lo and behold , bug fixes.
So, how long think i would have to wait for it to be bug free or close to it?
considering AS rarely post updated version with bugfixes, I guess our only hope is nyaa, huh? :(

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me where is the boss in the first forest cause i don't know how much i don't seem to find him...I managed to get to the other side of the forest though where the mansion is.Maybe i am in the wrong forest.Is the boss perhaps in the top right corner forest?

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't know how you guys managed to beat that boss south from the fortune teller...i can barely dmg him and he does alot of dmg to me...Any secrets i am missing?

RE:finally managed to beat it somehow...

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mai kept refusing to work on the brothel or go to Duke's feast.

I already got the loli's prostitution and Aina x Takuya scene.

Any help?

Renako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If someone could post exactly how to get the boomerang that allows sexual attack, that would be great. I have already cleared the dungeon NE of the castle and talked with the NPC that says something about it, what should I do next?

Also, unless I am mistaken, I believe I have broke my own game. I have just reach the waterfall area of the underwater cave area, and can only proceed with the pirate suit. You get the pirate suit from the baby on the house in the same island, right? Somehow, the baby isn't giving it to me, so am I missing something?

yozaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mai kept refusing to work on the brothel or go to Duke's feast.

I already got the loli's prostitution and Aina x Takuya scene.

Any help?
to do night activity first you need to go to lake at botton east, where mc search for 4 orb to open legendary treasure.

well i think you need to see first prequisite activity at night

1 talk to loli and see gangbang at front of castle
2 talk to guy at room beside mc, then talk to bear for remote talking with mc friend, then click light at mc room
3 go to road beside the curch to see blonde adventure had sex with black shirt man,

first you need to go to top west mansion and talk to housekeeper at front of the mansion.

after that go to boat at west, now you could go to another island, go to that home at the island then talk to blue(white) haired woman.

now you should find an eel.

now go to snowy mountain at top east.

you should find a pond where many snake( eel) in here

talk to old man there to ask for an eel,

after you catch one, back to blue haired woman.

no you can go to underwater cave.

find treasure with duke in there( west side of the cave), because some circumstance now mc have a debt about a million.

now you can go to the brothel which sales panty at day.

then

ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=702299&postcount=91

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Walkthrough

when fight has choice, last one maybe GoR
man enemy has GoR, total 4 type
move out and back to town can sleep to night again

Start :
  1. pub 2 member join
  2. left house can sell underwear
  3. church outside talk to girl (2nd choice x 2), then west forest get 6 はちみつ and fight to theif (GoR)
  4. west forest where fight to theif before can get map, can go NE small hill (if hard later)
  5. move out town, SE house talk to man
  6. SE tower, 3F drop to hole
  7. click goddess statue, when near magic circle event
  8. back to entrance has fight (GoR)

Hscene and other :
  1. group with golden hair to hot spring has event
  2. night, upper right big house outside talk to boyfriend's friend has hscene
  3. east hilltop help man can get key

South area:
  1. south outpost talk to captain
  2. pass underground to south (can get tentacle clothes, if dress it go west forest, from entrance go west side can pass and get fruit ヤセヤセの実)
  3. SW thief hideout talk to thief leader and get key
  4. SE house talk to fortune-teller
  5. SE lake vs boss, near lake talk to man
  6. cave deep click board

Hscene and other (back to main town and sleep to night):
  1. talk to boyfriend's friend then click wall has hscene
  2. inn 2F upper room talk to girl
  3. church right has hscene
  4. castle outside talk to girl has hscene

1st orb:
  1. SE tower, 13F event then get item and move back downstair
  2. 16F vs boss (GoR) and open box

2nd orb:
  1. pyramid talk to soldier
  2. one hole can find striptease pub owner
  3. deep vs boss (GoR) and get orb

3rd orb:
  1. pass west forest to NW abandoned house, use 2 magic key open door, inside house can get magic girl clothes (if dress this clothes go east hill deep can get fruit イケイケの実)
  2. come this house again, talk to aged
  3. west dock get ship, then island talk to legend of treasure huneter's daughter
  4. ice mountain, talk to aged then catch golden fish
  5. back to island talk to huneter's daughter
  6. go NW sea cave, talk to girl outside
  7. deep talk to ppl who opened box
  8. deep vs boss (GoR)
  9. go house again talk to baby get pirate clothes
  10. jump to hole in sea cave, dress pirate clothes near waterfall, get key
  11. NW abandoned house talk to huneter's daughter

Hscene and other (all hscene at night):
  1. sell underwear shop can prostitution, 2nd in forest west, 3rd is talk to item equip and pub master then talk to girl outside left house
  2. after 3 hscene in underwear ship, talk to master can work in upper brothel, after 3 hscene talk to brothel shop master
  3. if can move out town at night, go SW vs monster then talk to boyfriend's friend, enter house has hscene (right house need magic key)
  4. castle underground has fight (lose ok) then hscene, this hscene bug cant show in hscene room
  5. east hill near entrance has fight, next night go hill again talk to boyfriend's friend has hscene
  6. go to upperleft house for hscene
  7. pub underground can striptease
  8. talk to golden hair, then next day night go south area, near theif hideout has fight, after fight go theif hideout has hscene, next day talk to thief leader can get weapon (this weapon can get 4 h-skill)
  9. 2 new hscene in room
  10. hot spring hscene

4th orb :
  1. snow mountain deep has boss
  2. if get 2 fruit and talk to snowman
  3. ogre cave vs ogre (GoR) and get item to snowman

legend of treasure huneter's treasure :
  1. south area, SE lake cave use 4 orb
  2. upper to new dungeon, deep click board (dont move out cave or bug cant move in again)
  3. open left side 2nd one

Fairy garden and fairy god :
  1. town SE house talk to man
  2. ship to island talk to hunter's daughter
  3. ice mountain talk to snowman
  4. north get ship to fairy forest, click stone
  5. upper to waterfall cave (a lot road bug...)
  6. fairy garden talk to aged
  7. NE to sky island, middle building talk to fairy god
  8. north altar vs boss (can lose)

Ending :
  1. from west dock to island, then island SW to next island
  2. 3 area and 3 area boss
  3. final boss (GoR)
  4. after NTR ending and 1st choice?(if 2nd choice for another ending) can go south area, pass west sewer to darkness castle vs hidden boss, after fight has hscene and ending
  5. hscene room talk to baby (2nd choice) can back to virgin, then ending 1st choice to true ending and 2nd choice to boyfriend ending

Last edited:

zhendor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, unless I am mistaken, I believe I have broke my own game. I have just reach the waterfall area of the underwater cave area, and can only proceed with the pirate suit. You get the pirate suit from the baby on the house in the same island, right? Somehow, the baby isn't giving it to me, so am I missing something?
Probably that's because when you were catching fish in the snow mountain, you should have caught the yellow fish (there is 1 fish different from others).

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is the hot spring event bugged? It seems i keep getting graphic picture error thing D;

Edit : Just figured it out, also whenever your naked in hotspring dont talk with the old lady. It will give the graphical bug shit (That's what happend to me earlier)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.