What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ROBF

Hello! I am stuck at the quest where I have to get Alice for the Innkeeper lady in Geffen. I can't access the last castle dungeon and I think I need the last crystal somewhere in Morroc Pyramids. I gotten to 4F and it puts me in a repeating room with the 4 exits and Ancient Mummy random spawn. Where am I supposed to find the crystal in this area?

Also, if someone doesn't mind posting their full Recollection room unlock for us all, that would be awesome. Thanks!
Keep wandering the fourth floor until you find a doorway covered in hieroglyphics. That's the way to the fifth floor and the crystal.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hello! I am stuck at the quest where I have to get Alice for the Innkeeper lady in Geffen. I can't access the last castle dungeon and I think I need the last crystal somewhere in Morroc Pyramids. I gotten to 4F and it puts me in a repeating room with the 4 exits and Ancient Mummy random spawn. Where am I supposed to find the crystal in this area?

Also, if someone doesn't mind posting their full Recollection room unlock for us all, that would be awesome. Thanks!
Alice is found in the last castle. She is one of two mobs that will flee from you in the game. In order to capture her, you must have completed the quest to unlock the recollection room, the quest given to you by the person standing outside the house in Alberta (NE port city), bought the house from that same person for 5000ZENY, and completed one last quest from the CG recollection guy to allow pet capture.

The crystal on the 4F of the pyramid is in the center of the buildings (afaik). Head to the center and run a lap horizontally, then a lap vertically, since there are multiple "centers" between the entrances to that floor due to map looping. You will find it eventually since the room loops on itself. Like the person before me said, the crystal door is covered in heiroglyphics, so you can't miss it once you find it.

It may be helpful to remove the traps by paying the guy outside the pyramid 10000ZENY so you stop falling through the floor.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=456899&postcount=88

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Excellent! Thank you for the post. Don't know how I could have missed the save file. :)

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I really had a lot of fun with this game. Very nice mechanics, above average art style and an interesting BF system. Only thing that was a little jarring are the stiff "animations".

Does anyone know of BF games with similar quality/style? What I mean is:

1. Battle fuck combat system.
2. A wide variety of enemies, monster girls would be great, especially ones that are actually monstrous and not just girls in cosplay.
3. Decent quality of CG, not just the same picure for every BJ.

Would be great if someone could help me out. :)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those that need help, check page 4, there's a link for a guide and walkthrough. I'm working on a 100% everything save file and I might upload it unless someone gets one done first.

I got 100% mob, cheat engined the stat points to 99 (after I hit level 50 cause that's the limit and the 245 is not enough for everything I wanted) and literally 95% cards.

rin

Reputation score

what are the differences between 1.1 and the previus?

GashbellBig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They have added a gallery mode in game. As well as some minor bugs fixed.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They have added a gallery mode in game. As well as some minor bugs fixed.
actually a "Virtual room"(computer) was added next to the "Memoirs room"(crystal ball) in your house

one lets you replay any GOR the other any battle

the "Memoirs room"(crystal ball) was already in the game :D

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are the saves backwards compatible? (between original and 1.1)

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

yes they are no problems see
hxxp://uploaded.net/file/sqnqef80
(100% save)

Last edited:

woo98

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone post another link for the 1.1 patch the mega is not working for me:(:(:(:(

woo98

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mega.co.nz
#!9w0F1TrC!S-QPKQ8AB3P-C0RV-PyXLEG8iFwjn3RzsyaSqLvJN1c
sorry i never posted a post in this way but do you have another link or a torrent for this cause like i said mega is not working for me

Alzhar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's the Options
面図の表示 
フィニッシュアニメ 
射精カウント 
ボイス

Last edited:

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

sorry i never posted a post in this way but do you have another link or a torrent for this cause like i said mega is not working for me
Try this:

The way he did the link was kinda weird.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What's the Options
面図の表示 
フィニッシュアニメ 
射精カウント 
ボイス
Respectively,
- X-ray vision (when on, cross-section sex of Finish Animation is displayed) (Finisher Animation option must be on for this to take effect)
- Finisher Animation (when on, thrusting animation is displayed when you defeat an enemy)
- Ejaculation Countdown (when on, countdown to "blast off" (ejaculation) is displayed in Game Over Rape scene)
- Voice (toggles sex noises ON/OFF)

it's a patch? or the full game again? o_O
It's the same URL, the it's the same size; it's the full version 1.1 of the game.

Darthan's just making it into a link because some people don't understand how to copy/paste a URL (web address). The guy he quoted (AMKahm) doesn't have 15 posts yet, so the forum didn't let him post links; he had separate the link's address (in his case, with an indent) to bypass the forum's restrictions.

Last edited:

Norrrad

Reputation score

I really had a lot of fun with this game. Very nice mechanics, above average art style and an interesting BF system. Only thing that was a little jarring are the stiff "animations".

2. A wide variety of enemies, monster girls would be great, especially ones that are actually monstrous and not just girls in cosplay.

The only game of that type I can think of is Erotical Night RE044708 on ENG dlsite.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Succubus Quest
Erotical Night
Incubus Fantasy

Leotard Quest
BF Rouge
METAL SUCCUBUS
BF Rouge Sai・Tama!
Succubus Prince
Succubus Prince 2
Succubus Prince 3
Succubus Prince 4
吉野桜の舞う下で

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The only game of that type I can think of is Erotical Night RE044708 on ENG dlsite.
Succubus Quest
Erotical Night
Incubus Fantasy

Leotard Quest
BF Rouge
METAL SUCCUBUS
BF Rouge Sai・Tama!
Succubus Prince
Succubus Prince 2
Succubus Prince 3
Succubus Prince 4
吉野桜の舞う下で
Thanks both of you. +Rep :)

EDIT: Do I see this right that "Succubus Quest" has no H content besides naked battle portraits?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.