What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ROBF

Thanks both of you. +Rep :)

EDIT: Do I see this right that "Succubus Quest" has no H content besides naked battle portraits?
cg wise yeah thats right

text wise then there's a bit

if you get the mods text wise there's a lot

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

cg wise yeah thats right

Of course, worth pointing out that there's no translation for Succubus Quest anywhere, so...

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

cg wise yeah thats right

Ahh, I see. That's a little unfortunate, because I already played Erotical Night and Incubus Fantasy (both great games by the way). The other games you mentioned (leotard, etc.) are all indie style BF games? Meaning they use pretty much the same combat system and Hentai CG from other games/anime/etc?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Ahh, I see. That's a little unfortunate, because I already played Erotical Night and Incubus Fantasy (both great games by the way). The other games you mentioned (leotard, etc.) are all indie style BF games? Meaning they use pretty much the same combat system and Hentai CG from other games/anime/etc?
I know Leotard does use "real" anime/game/etc CGs. Very few of those use original artwork, and mostly just use CGs ripped from somewhere I believe.

Incubus Fantasy is nice, but also sadly not translated.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meaning they use pretty much the same combat system
Leotard Quest
Succubus Prince
Succubus Prince 2
Succubus Prince 3
Succubus Prince 4
吉野桜の舞う下で
all use similar system

METAL SUCCUBUS
custom system

BF Rouge
BF Rouge Sai・Tama!
custom Ys like system

Uniso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any idea where to get RPGVXAce RTP? So new to this -_-

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Leotard Quest
Succubus Prince
Succubus Prince 2
Succubus Prince 3
Succubus Prince 4
吉野桜の舞う下で
all use similar system

METAL SUCCUBUS
custom system

BF Rouge
BF Rouge Sai・Tama!
custom Ys like system
Thanks again. You have been a great help. :)

lasdin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any idea where to get RPGVXAce RTP? So new to this -_-
rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package
Also has VX and XP if you need it.

You can get everything else (2000, 2003, etc) from:
divinelegy.com/rmt/utilities

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Respectively,
- X-ray vision (when on, cross-section sex of Finish Animation is displayed) (Finisher Animation option must be on for this to take effect)
- Finisher Animation (when on, thrusting animation is displayed when you defeat an enemy)
- Ejaculation Countdown (when on, countdown to "blast off" (ejaculation) is displayed in Game Over Rape scene)
- Voice (toggles sex noises ON/OFF)

It's the same URL, the it's the same size; it's the full version 1.1 of the game.

Darthan's just making it into a link because some people don't understand how to copy/paste a URL (web address). The guy he quoted (AMKahm) doesn't have 15 posts yet, so the forum didn't let him post links; he had separate the link's address (in his case, with an indent) to bypass the forum's restrictions.
tx for the info =) rep +

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Need help finding the jail cell key for the prison in the last castle, I can't find it no matter how hard I look

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

rpgmakerweb.com/download/run-time-package
Also has VX and XP if you need it.

You can get everything else (2000, 2003, etc) from:
divinelegy.com/rmt/utilities
or you can get them here

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The Cg files on exhentai.com is half gone, can someone post a link of the full cgpack ;DDDD

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Need help finding the jail cell key for the prison in the last castle, I can't find it no matter how hard I look
It's not a key. The item to unlock jail look like razor.

EDIT:
About the location, I forget but I remember get it from one of the chests in last castle.
Maybe in one of tower or some room in last castle.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is quite good and needs translation.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is a rough guide to the game out yet?
I got the training part where you fight the first monsters, but I got no clue what to do afterwards :p

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I cannot, for the life of me, beat that gold kitsune thing for the quest. It's 18 I think. Recommended level 25, I'm level 29, and the thing is wiping the floor with me. Help?
i have that exact problem, i just skipped it for now and continues wth quests after it...

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

This game looks very interesting, tried the demo, liked quite a bit, but one question.

Do battles change at all? I mean, if you get a boob grabbing skill does it show the boobs being grabbed or just some lame RPGMK animation? Is there a way to change things like size of penis, stuff like that? I just did the tutorial in the basement and i liked it, thought it was kind of simple but maybe it's because i still don't have skills or have to change class or something. Or fighting, let's say, a poring will ALWAYS look the same no matter what i do?

Thanks!

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game looks very interesting, tried the demo, liked quite a bit, but one question.

Do battles change at all? I mean, if you get a boob grabbing skill does it show the boobs being grabbed or just some lame RPGMK animation? Is there a way to change things like size of penis, stuff like that? I just did the tutorial in the basement and i liked it, thought it was kind of simple but maybe it's because i still don't have skills or have to change class or something. Or fighting, let's say, a poring will ALWAYS look the same no matter what i do?

Thanks!
( that's more than 1 question XD )
the battles do have a little twist to them on harder enemy's thanks to the clothes/underwear mechanic (theres 2 ways maybe 3 of removing them), but other than that its pretty much the same.

the "boob grab" skill IS just an animation sadly same as the "rub" and most other skills, with exception of some attacking skills just being the normal attack with a flash/fizzle. but when the enemy attacks you they can have different animations.( like a blowjob)

if you fight the SAME enemy they will always look the same. ( if you like the changing i Recommend "Dragon's Bride" by pubishi.)

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

In the end it was the same question, just trying too much to explain what i meant hehehe =P

I do know pabishu from a long time, in fact, one of my favorites...a shame its releases are sporadical...and it doesn't look like he's been doing anything new since Dragon Bride. He put some animations and images in his blog like a year ago or more, and never again...

The last RPGMk GoR that i reaaaally enjoyed was Vitamin Quest, and i read somewhere he's not doing more games, just drawings =/

Anyways, I did like Magica and Fatina's something (forgot the whole name), but i felt they lack something. I think Magica lacked some hardcore and the save system was annoying, i mean, it's a game i'm going to try and see which enemies have GoR, i don't want to be doing the same dungeon from the beginning too many times. Fatina, besides not that hardcore either, felt short and simple. While other games are absurdly hard to hunt some CGs, in this game you just go and wait for them to appear. Still, i liked the presentation and drawings of those games, specially the battles in Fatina that kind of reminded me of Vitamin Quest =D

This game looks nice, but deep and not hardcore at all. I think i'm going to try some Oneone1 rpgs first :D

Status
Not open for further replies.