What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

They already stated it before hand that's how it's going to be. To even roll those Arslan gacha units you'd have to be on the all age version to begin with. The same thing when Aigis had collaboration events with ShiroPro, those xp/skill fodders are only usable from the all age version also and does not even exist on R-18. If those all age only units are just totally unwanted you'd have to go into the all age version to delete it.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alrite makes sense, normally I play the all ages version unless i want to see the scenes. But it was not working for me, probably need to re download it

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh shit vampires.

Eden what did you do!

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I got 500 on my third try on the new subjugation, though to be fair, I have both premium demon summoners to thin out the herd and Sue and Elizabeth to murder the tough ones, so maybe that was the reason I found it fairly simple to beat. Ironically the hardest part of the subjugation was not the finale for me, but the huge, high-speed rush before 400 kills.

That said, I guess if one doesn't have strong anti-undead units and/or paralysis immune ones, this subjugation is probably the biggest pain in the arse ever.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How does Claudia hold up in the grand scheme of things? Outside of my demon summoners I don't particularly have any units with true damage and my only princess unit is Sukuha. I have a bunch of revival crystals that I've just been casually stockpiling.

yuyuya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How does Claudia hold up in the grand scheme of things? Outside of my demon summoners I don't particularly have any units with true damage and my only princess unit is Sukuha. I have a bunch of revival crystals that I've just been casually stockpiling.
It depends on your team, but if you don't have a staple duelist she's a pretty decent one. As an event unit, there's like some glaring flaws like basically having no passive, but all-around pretty flexible. Her skill uptime/downtime ratio is 2:3, which isn't awful, and her initial isn't completely unworkable, although a bit slow. Pretty squishy though, so either def buffs or just raw heals should help.

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It depends on your team, but if you don't have a staple duelist she's a pretty decent one. As an event unit, there's like some glaring flaws like basically having no passive, but all-around pretty flexible. Her skill uptime/downtime ratio is 2:3, which isn't awful, and her initial isn't completely unworkable, although a bit slow. Pretty squishy though, so either def buffs or just raw heals should help.
Thanks for the input. I do typically find myself pretty weak on 1:1 single target duelists. I will likely end up putting some resources into grabbing a copy and getting some skill ups and cost downs on her then.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally! After about 2-3 hours of trial and error I finally managed to 3* the last map on the current event. I had to use quite a bit of my resources to level up both Anatolia and Karma and even then it was a micromanagement hell to kill the last two units without anybody dieing. This was hands down the most difficult event map I've ever seen.

Well, guess I grind dailies now. I never bother with majins (can't do lvl 5 of any of them anyways) and one look at the current subjugation was enough to make me go "fuck this shit" considering that I don't have a single AW'd vampire hunter.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You do have Sarah though, who is immune to paralysis as an armor maid.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finally 3 the last imperial map. Luchia didn't drop though. I thought she's a definite drop.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mage armour 2aw come on palfy i need her to have art

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Mage Armor 2AW:

Ultimage Armor Emperor (極魔導鎧帝): +stats (Emphasis on attack), Range 220 (previously 180)
Erica, Jessica

Mystic Shield: +stats (Emphasis on HP and DEF, around 500hp 20atk and 150 def), block 5, MR +10
Palfy, Raichi

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The pyramid map need gold or less. I thought it needs to be less than gold, and failed twice. :eek:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm , dunno with anyone but I chose the first one
Block 5? Meh~

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mage Armor 2AW:

Ultimage Armor Emperor (極魔導鎧帝): +stats (Emphasis on attack), Range 220 (previously 180)
Erica, Jessica

Mystic Shield: +stats (Emphasis on HP and DEF, around 500hp 20atk and 150 def), block 5, MR +10
Palfy, Raichi

There is a criminal lack of Grace here, did she offend the devs somehow?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From Anon. All credits are for him~

You do daily, monthly and time limited objectives accumulating points. Accumulating points improve on the pool and add units along the way and at 35 000. Can be seen in the matching UI part clicking lower "i".

Daily:

Login - 300 points

Clear 1 map - 100 points (doing a story mission with auto complete counts as well)

Clear 2 maps - 100 points

Clear 3 maps - 100 points

Feed one affection or trust item - 100 points

Use fodder to increase exp on one unit - 100 points

Complete all above and gain - 300 points

So doing all dailies will net 1100 points and they reset at 4:00AM JST

Monthly:

Clear 10 maps - 500 points (same criteria as for daily)

Clear 20 maps - 1000 points

Clear 30 maps - 1500 points

Max out affection/trust once - 1000 points

Will give a total of 4000 points and resets first maintenance every month.

Special

Theese are tied to the main event it seems. This time the missions are:

Clear 1 urgent mission map - 100 points

Clear 5 urgent mission maps - 500 points

Clear the first map with only 3 units or less in the team - 500 points

Clear third map with only gold units or less in the team - 500 points

For a total of 1600 points. Resets at every weekly maintenance.

Shouldn't be that hard to max out every month.

Fayne

Reputation score

There is a criminal lack of Grace here, did she offend the devs somehow?
She was a collab with an artist from AliceSoft, if I remember correctly. That's probably the reason.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If anyone wants like some translator i found
its some dude who translates shit and u can see it 4 free tho u can be a patron im not gonna bc i hate subscriptions

Fayne

Reputation score

Petite Soeur used to be pretty active here, so most of us should already know him.