What's new

Ci-En Active RPG Maker [NupuryuNet/ぬぷ竜の里] プリンセス・シナジー / Princess Synergy

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I really like what they have been teasing for this game, while it's obviously an H spire clone, it looks much more interesting than a lot of the other ones I've seen.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Looks nice
Ruins seeker was nice too
Moreso the gameplay dare i even say

I will always regret the black haired girl had no scenes

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Latest demo is quite extensive. 4 dungeons, dozen card types to choose from, and 1st chapter ends with a nice boss fight.

Of course, they make it really easy to get rare cards (spend 2 HP to get 2 extra moves/2 cards, reshuffle graveyard into deck and draw new hand) and so if you toss 3 copies of each in your deck along with 3 heals you're almost guaranteed to chain a dozen actions every turn.

Wonder if they'll change that in the future cause it's really broken although it's also really the only way to win some of these fights cause the enemy does way too much damage.

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Getting the new demo, its like a patreon thing? Donate $5/month and you get access to the demo?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So before I get the patreon version, does the latest demo have any combat grape at all? Orrrr penetration?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So before I get the patreon version, does the latest demo have any combat grape at all? Orrrr penetration?
- No penetration
- butt groping
- breast groping
- milking machine (?), increases lust every turn until removed (costs action points)
- lust meter fills up --> orgasm

Doesn't count towards h-stats.
Evented battles are non-repeatable. There are two debug options to "reset" to specific checkpoints in the game but I don't think it works properly.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Intercourse (? with goblins, yay

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well, that was a failed intend of a Joke xd, but well, we have goblins now in the game

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
same, I cry tears of blood when someone makes a hentai game with good art and its about fucking tickling or some shit :mad:
Roflmao oh you can say that again!
I feel you man, i feel you

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Sad I can't subscribe. My account got lost and support isn't able to help. Probably not after having to block payments on my credit card since it was charging me for months when I had no access.

Knatumz

Reputation score
Just found out about this one and the art looks promising enough. That being said, judging from the forum posts there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of content at the moment.
What H content is there in the playable demo at the moment?

Also I started up on the latest demo, just beat the first fight against the bully and stopped by at the student council room(?) on the 4th floor, no idea what to do from here on.
The text on the top of the screen says something about the third floor, but I can't find anything here, where should I go?