What's new

Ci-En Active RPG Maker [NupuryuNet/ぬぷ竜の里] プリンセス・シナジー / Princess Synergy

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I went back a few posts on the ci-en since i don't generally read each post, and lurk more for info to get posted here...

Despite not having any interest in peeing stuff, the fact that they've specifically gone to the effort to have the one girl's ass deform around the toilet seat really makes me excited for the future of this.
I think Atelier Choice/ アトリエちょいす generally has peeing content in their rpgs so it could be something that they do. NupuryuNet seems like the one in charge of coding the game but feel free to correct me if I"m wrong.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think Atelier Choice/ アトリエちょいす generally has peeing content in their rpgs so it could be something that they do. NupuryuNet seems like the one in charge of coding the game but feel free to correct me if I"m wrong.
Yep, u r right. Choice is in charge of story and scenes, and Nupuryu is working on general system of the game.
Nupuryu described "it's like me making tools, and Choice making the thing with the tools that I provide."
Seems like they r actively communicating for lewd situations though.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score

I meant myself not having the interest.

fortunately, i'm also not repulsed by it, so it's inclusion doesn't matter to me.

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I love this game. I´m waiting for next version

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Are there any notable H-content yet in the latest version?
From the note that non-supporter can see, I think they add 2 CGs in the earlier version, and has since been mostly working on the not-Slay-the-Spire card stuffs since (like pack opening graphics, card rarity, etc)

And there was an update about H-status but I don't know if that's in the latest version (I'm not supporter)

HeroicFinder

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Someone has any link of latest version?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
New month come around and they've released a new alpha, 0.14

More events, revamped card UI, random dungeon and I think ability to change clothes,etc.

darfdar

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to run a translation tool on this? I tried with translator++ but there seems to be issues with how the files are stored in the .exe file?

phantasmx

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to run a translation tool on this? I tried with translator++ but there seems to be issues with how the files are stored in the .exe file?
Unpack the PS.exe with Enigma Virtual Box unpacker.
You can find it here

winner3350

Reputation score
Does anyone has a walkthrough for this game?. I struggling to process with the story

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found v0.15 in the wilds (?
and..., I don't know where are the other clothes... and have a lot of bugs lol (or maybe is just my old pc failing)

And fight aganist a rabit girl...

Guess... I just have to wait ... the game looks promising indeed

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Found v1.15 in the wilds (?
and..., I don't know where are the other clothes... and have a lot of bugs lol (or maybe is just my old pc failing)

And fight aganist a rabit girl...

Guess... I just have to wait ... the game looks promising indeed
Are you sure it's the same game?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Many devs don't know how to properly version their games.