What's new

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
for anyone that wants to watch how bad I am at games.

Last edited:
Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play, usually Smite or Overwatch

Weren't too bad :p

I'm afraid don't play MMOs too often, so might not be the best judge :eek:

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play, usually Smite or Overwatch

Stream up for anyone that wants to watch.

tumblr_n5u80x5IU61qz8x31o1_400.gif

Stream up for anyone that wants to watch. Smite again, cos I'm gonna try and do my last placement matches for ranked, to see how big a grind I'll need to climb the ranks. XD

Stream up if anyone wants to watch. Mostly casuals today, cos just feeling bleh at the moment. .

If anyone wants to watch. After a few warmup games I'm probably gonna do a ranked match or two, see if I can climb the ranks upward.

Hm was alseep at that time, again :/

Watched the second half of your Ymir game. Those skill misses of yours...

large.jpg

EDIT: plmnko really defended you after my post. XD

MP6LA4A.jpg

EDIT #2: Didn't report Niplash for harassment - BOOOOOOHH!! Do your part to make the community less toxic, Flailer!

Last edited:

If he was trying to hit a Medusa, he cannot see them.

>neverforget

4f9

Stream up for anyone that wants to watch. Doing FTL today.

Stream up for anyone that wants to watch. Doing FTL today.

You didn't even rename your crew members to fit your biggest fans/most regular stream watchers as a sign of appreciation!

No-fucking-way-gif.gif

BAD STREAMER!

That reminds me, I might wanna check out FTL again myself, it has been some time.
I can't watch your stream today. I hope you have fun though, Meld Finer. :3

Last edited:

You should announce your streaming times both in this thread, as well as the shoutbox Mind Flayer!

Just saying, because I read about your last two streams in the shoutbox...

Any highlights from your last stream? What did non-viewers miss!?

289.gif

Uhm... yesterday was Smite, all fun with most of them being won... a few defeats... but that is not the point, it was a good show mostly with many guys making jokes using the audio or just writing.

Then today we got to enjoy that space ship game and darkness dungeon.

Uhm... yesterday was Smite, all fun with most of them being won... a few defeats... but that is not the point, it was a good show mostly with many guys making jokes using the audio or just writing.

Then today we got to enjoy that space ship game and darkness dungeon.

So, why doesn't he/she openly announce his/her stream in this thread anymore?

Mind Flayer, people are missing out on your always different, exciting adventures in gaming, woooh~!!

Probably because his streaming and occasionally the Shoutbox are the only things that he really pays attention to any more.

Mostly because I just forgot about posting it in the thread. Will try and remember to do so from now on.

Back