What's new

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play, usually Smite or Overwatch

. A friend persuaded me to play Dark Souls for her, after buying it for me earlier.

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play, usually Smite or Overwatch

. Doing Smite today, possibly some ranked after a few warmup matches, but don't have a whole lot of time today, for it's my mother's birthday.

. Doing Smite today, possibly some ranked after a few warmup matches, but don't have a whole lot of time today, for it's my mother's birthday.

No better present than some won SMITE matches! :D
*takes a peek*

EDIT: Also, you play Dark Souls now too!? Oh my, I gotta check that out, maybe I can invade you. :D

Last edited:

, playing Dark Souls today.

Stream up. Doing Darkest Dungeon right now, might do Dark Souls some afterward.

Good pokémon plmnko, keeping MF's thread up-to-date for him. ^^

. Doing Dark Souls today again.

Smite stream up.

im not sure if i should be doing this

Smite stream up.

im not sure if i should be doing this

Top fan right there, keeping the streamer's thread up-to-date! ;) :D
I say keep doing it if MF forgets about it. Surely doesn't hurt.

I did forget kind of, thanks Pichu, appreciate it.

I did forget, thanks Pichu, appreciate it.

You definitely owe plmnko a "Dark Souls"-playthrough with a character resembling Pichu as much as possible for their service. :p

You definitely owe plmnko a "Dark Souls"-playthrough with a character resembling Pichu as much as possible for their service. :p

Im not sure than see yourself being killed could be a good experience, see others suffer is enough for me or smut walls is also a nice gift.

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

*joins the fun*

...and just in time for Anor Londo, I can see. :D

EDIT: Welp, that was the first time I was both watching and chatting in a Twitch stream. Great times watching MF'S casul approaches though, worth it. :D

Last edited:

Since it was meme'd the stream before the last one, I have to bring up - because the legend never dies! :D

Apart from that, good and fun times during your "Dark Souls 1" stream. Someone has to take that bow away from you though.

lul Stuffie, I will try and not use the bow nearly as much, but I won't make too many promises on that front. :p

Anyway,

Come and watch me flail

Come and watch me flail

qAUQsk7.jpg

Heh, you aren't wrong Stuffie. Today is Smite day though. But tomorrow is more Dark Souls.

Back