Zoo scouting party [Melissa, Jenn, Mina]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Zoo scouting party [Melissa, Jenn, Mina]

As Jenn waited in the short line, it didn't take long for her eyes to lock on to one of the only women in the cafeteria hall who had clothes on, was talking to a great many people at a time, and was strangely beautiful... She had jet black hair, dark blue eyes, and a beautiful blue dress to match the color of her eyes. The only problem was, there were hardly any seats available near her for Jenn to sit down in, and possibly speak to her...

Jenn suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder, and a kind looking young woman, with short brown hair, gestured at the large gap that had formed for her to go get some food, "Excuse me, but, you're next in line," she told her politely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina whined from where she was, and shook her head,

"I-I'm fine... And I'm not very hungry..." she said, as she slowly started to recollect herself, stretch, and yawn, "Huh... My mouth feels dry..." she said aloud.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa does snicker this time.

"You were drooling in your sleep, dear."

Getting up, she goes over to the hangers, frowning as all she finds are raggedy breastbands and panties. Oh, well, they cover the important bits - she puts a set on, wiggling a little as she gets them to fit.

"I could use a shower, maybe we could go find the washrooms..."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn realizes she's not been paying attention and hurries forward to take her food. Once she has it she pauses a moment to talk to the girl who had brought her back to reality.

"Who's that woman over there?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman Jenn asked laughed, "What, did you just get here a second ago? That's Emilia, probably the nicest girl you'll ever meet. And I hear she knows magic or something to!" she said, sounding as if she had a very high opinion of Emilia, "Emilia's the one who makes the decisions around here, since she's the one who coordinated us when we needed her the most. She's really great," she said, before grabbing her simple plate of sunny eggs, and waving Jenn goodbye, "It was nice talking to you!" she said, before joining a group of women at a table, and they all welcomed her as if they knew her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina trailed her wrist along her nose, and sniffled a little,

"I don't drool in my-Hey!" she suddenly changed the topic, "Showers! Melissa, can we have sex there?" she asked eagerly, with a bright, goofy smile on her face.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Dang. She got distracted. I'd just thought of this spiel about "dreams being the echoes of past lives", and segueing into something about getting Mina's memory back. Oh well, maybe another time.)

Melissa grins.

"Well, it is a prison, Mina, I think it'll be kinda public... but if you don't mind people watching... and making comments... and..."

Her grin fades as she contemplates the end of her sentence, and gets red in the face.

"Um. Maybe. Let's find the things first, okay?"

She leads the way out of the cell and into the hallway. If she sees someone, she'll try asking them where the showers are...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After asking one of the women walking by, Melissa was greeted by a cute looking girl with blond, curly hair, "Yes, do you need help with something?" she asked with a kind smile.

Mina immediately stepped in, eager to get to the showers,

"Hey, are there private showers? Y'know, where we can have sex?" she asked with excitement.

(Melissa can either interrupt, or let the conversation continue.)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Mina's enthusiasm is infectious - Melissa snorts with suppressed laughter at her excitement.

"And get cleaned up in - y'know, at some point."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The curly haired, blond girl blushed, and looked surprised by the two girls in front of her, "T-there are stalls...-"

Mina bounces on her heels,

"Great! And hey, you wanna come with us? Melissa says I'm really good!" she giggled.

The embarrassed girl shook her head, blushing terribly, "N-no, I have to go..." she said, before storming past Mina and Melissa.

Mina let out a depressed sigh, "Aw... Maybe it was these clothes...?" she wondered aloud, tugging on her goofy looking shirt, which the Director likely picked herself.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa pats Mina on the shoulder, still grinning at her zany excitement.

"Mina dear, I think she wasn't quite up to the idea of having good morning sex with somebody she'd just met..."

She sighs and looks around, getting a more serious expression on her face.

"Oh, well, I imagine they wouldn't be too far away from the cells..."

Then she walks off in the direction the blond girl had come from - reasoning that maybe she'd been in the washrooms and had brushed her teeth or somesuch.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As it would turn out, Melissa was correct in her assumption. Right outside the cell area, was a wide open pair of double doors, leading to tile floors, blue in color, and the sound of water running...

Mina bounced on her heels some more,

"It feels like forever since I was inside you!" she then giggles, and wraps an arm around her waist, "I can't wait..." she said, kissing Melissa on the neck.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"I know. It was only yesterday, but it sometimes seems like most of a month passed..."

Melissa leads them inside, feet padding softly on the tiles, looking about for several things: towels, shampoo bottles, soap, and most importantly, an unoccupied stall...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Melissa walked in, and eventually found that all she needed was already provided in the stalls, she looked back for Mina, and found that she herself was looking into one of the occupied stalls, watching one of the other couples that came here for the same thing, have sex. She had a big, huge goofy grin on her face, as she held onto the top of the stall, to hold herself up, so she could watch... And by the moans elsewhere, this area was popular for companions who wanted to have sex...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa comes over behind Mina and hisses quietly at her, trying not to draw more attention to her spying.

"Mina! Are you trying to get new ideas or something?"

She has her arms out, fully expecting Mina to get startled and let herself fall, and wanting to be ready to catch her when this happens...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After letting out a quiet squeak at being caught, and having Melissa hold onto her so she doesn't slip, Mina blushed, and smiled at Melissa.

"How come we never did anal?" she giggled.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa turns pink.

"B-Because it squicked me out... before... um... yesterday..."

She leads the way back to the stall she'd found, closing the door behind them.

"Y'know, if you want... we could, um... try it now, I guess..."

To cover her blushing, she turns to face the wall, taking off her underwear and hanging it on a conveniently-placed hook.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina does the same, cock already rock-hard with anticipation, as she comes up from behind Melissa, rubbing her hands up and down her waist, and kissing her neck, when it occurred to Melissa... Mina was a lot "bigger" than those other girls... And she was about to put her cock in her ass... The thought of that in her mind, combined with the already existing lingering pain from her previous anal rape, make Melissa clench up, and seal her anus tight, which Mina responded to with a surprised squeak when she found she couldn't fit her cock into Melissa's ass...

"A-ah... It won't fit..." she complained.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"I-I'm sorry... I've never done it this way... on purpose, I mean... and I'm nervous... I thought I could... but... you're, um, bigger than they were..."

Melissa tries to relax herself - really - deep breaths and everything, as she leans her forehead against her forearm on the wall. But it doesn't seem to be working... and finally she gives up and turns to face Mina.

"M-Maybe... another time...?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina lowers her head, and looks to her left, in the direction of where the other stall was that she was looking at,

"... They were doing it..." she pouts.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa looks at Mina for a long moment. Then she reaches over and turns on the spray, cranking it warm on their skin.

"Well... come here... cuddle me... help me feel comfortable with it... get me all hot and horny, and we'll give it another try..."

She opens her arms out, wanting to toy with Mina and be fondled in return, lowering her mouth to plant a kiss on hers.