Re: Zoo scouting party [Melissa, Jenn, Mina]

"No, you're right. I don't suppose you have some extra, um, clothes?"

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa gives a nod.

"Better safe than sorry, then... we'll go home in the morning."

Gently nudging Mina into pulling her legs back, Melissa stands up carefully, tugging Mina upright with her, and steps out of the van. She gets pinker when she realizes just how many people are around, some armed, some not, but doesn't do anything other than hug Mina a bit tighter. She has to release Mina for a moment, when she spots her backpack and rifle and quickly slings them on, but she resumes her embrace, almost using her to shield her nakedness.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David sighed,

"Yeah, we'll get ya some clothes," he told Jenn, and got out of the passenger side of the van, and walked over to the back, climbing up inside the van, and kneeling near Jenn, "Hey, kid," he called to Mina, "You think you can carry your friend there?"

Mina snapped out of some kind of trance she was in, as Melissa would have noted Mina was staring at David,

"Y-yeah..." she said, blushing,

David only shook his head, and put his hand on Jenn's shoulder, "Alright, you look pretty hosed, so I'll help you get around. Lend me your arm," he told the naked Jenn, making sure not to look at her naked body, after getting her gear from the corner of the van, putting the empty pack and rapier on, and walking over to Jenn to help her walk, as it was obvious that she'd have trouble on her own.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa abruptly realizes she's more wobbly than she thought, and is glad she's already hanging on to Mina.

"Y-yeah... clothes and bed sound good..."

She continues to stand, watching the surroundings, not knowing where to go but ready to follow with Mina's help.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn reluctantly accepted David's aid as she realized she barely had the strength to stand.

I really need a bath and something to eat and a warm bed, but I suppose clothes first so I don't have to be naked for all the rest. Well, except the bath of course. And... no, forget it. Clothes. Think about clothes.

"Thank you."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David scoffed at Jenn,

"You wouldn't do the same for me, so don't bother wasting your breath by thanking me," he told her coldly.

Mina followed David, as they walked into the prison, leaving the van behind. When the entered the front doors, they walked through various security hallways, and containment cells, most of which closed behind them as they walked through, until they reached the courtyard. David followed Freyda at that point, and she lead them all to the cell area, where many of the people at the prison would comfortably stay.

Freyda left Mina and Melissa in an empty cell, that was outfitted with different mattresses to make their stay more comfortable. Mina gently laid Melissa on the single bed, and walked over to a bra and panties, hanging among many others on hangers. She grabbed them, and walked back to Melissa, slipping only the panties on, before getting into the small bed with her, and snuggling up to her.

"Hee, hee," she giggled with her head half under the covers, "That guy was cute, huh Melissa?" she said with her perverted smile, "Although he was kinda mean, I'd do him!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After leaving Mina and Melissa, Freyda brought David and Jenn to their own cell, before walking off herself. This made David question what she was doing, as she normally wanted to take every opportunity to spend time with him. They shared a silent stare at each other for a moment, before Freyda walked away, and whispered, "Have fun," in a very cold, and for Freyda, mean way.

David only shook his head, and lead the naked Jenn into the dark cell. After setting her on the bed, he went for the rack of panties and a bra that were hanging on a coat rack nearby, and after grabbing a pair, he tossed them at Jenn, making sure they landed on her belly from where she was laying.

Still silent, David only sighed at how there was only one bed, and how all the other cells were closed, didn't have mattresses for some odd reason, or were open, but occupied.

Leaving Jenn to sleep in the bed alone, David leaned against the wall, and slid down into a sitting position, and slowly closed his eyes...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa's too tired to get her own set of underwear, so she merely lies where Mina let her down. She does note where they're hanging, so she can grab a set in the morning.

"Ehhh... I get the feeling he really doesn't want to sleep with anybody. Even you, Mina..."

She snuggles against Mina a bit herself, getting comfy.

"I'm a bit sore, so... soft and gentle tonight, okay? Help me forget about those clones..."

Planting a kiss on Mina's nose, she wraps her arms around Mina's neck, drowsy, but if Mina wants to make out, Melissa won't turn her down.

Last edited:

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn slips on the clothing, making her feel a little bit better. She wasn't naked anymore, but she still felt dirty, a little hungry, and most of tall tired. Still, before she went to sleep...

"How do you know what I'd do?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David didn't look at her from where he was sitting, a most uncomfortable way to sleep,

"Just by the way you looked at me, it wasn't hard to figure it out." he said aloud, trying to keep his eyes shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina nodded at Melissa,

"Okay... I don't mind just holding you anyway..." she said cheerfully, and the girl snuggled up even more closer to Melissa, planting her face in between Melissa's breasts, and closing her eyes...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa softly giggles, and buoyed by Mina's cheer, lets her eyes droop shut. Sleep, this time dreaming about being with Mina in a more relaxing and companionable fashion, is quick to follow.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well I'm not exactly in a benevolent mood right now, with all those 'women' who just watched while..."

"I still think you're wrong, though. If someone I knew was being attacked, and I knew where, and it wasn't a suicide mission, I think I'd do it."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David huffed,

"All I know is, I'm sleeping on the concrete tonight," he grabbed the collar of his jacket, and made it stand up, to help shield his head from the slightly cold breeze, and tried to get as comfortable as he could on the ground where he was.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Excuse me? Are you suggesting that I - a girl who can barely stand on her own - should volunteer to sleep on the floor so that you - a perfectly health man - can sleep on a bed? Or are you suggesting that saving you back pain is the same as saving your life?"

"Ugh, forget this. I'm going to sleep. If the floor is really so bad you'd consider letting you use the bed the same as saving your life, you can try to squeeze in next to me. Just don't try anything funny."

With that, Jenn turns to face the wall and rapidly drifts toward sleep.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm sleeping on the concrete because I want you, a battered, and raped woman to at least get a good night's sleep," he then sighs, and gets up from where he was sitting, and starts walking out of the cell, looking over to the sleeping woman, and speaks to himself mostly, "... I don't know how she keeps talking me into helping people like you..."

With that, David motions for leaving the cell...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn:

When the morning came, Jenn almost felt like she was on a cloud due to the comfortable bed she was on, and she almost wanted to go back to sleep, but the glaring sun through her window, and the growling of her stomach forbid her, and she was forced to get up, and do something about that hunger...

In the room, it was almost the same as before, even David, who was sleeping in the same spot, with his head crooked in a terrible way, that Jenn couldn't ever imagine sleeping in. And given the way he looked, he seemed to have had a rough time recently...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa/Mina:

Once morning came, Melissa still felt a little sore, but it was manageable. And not soon after she started opening her eyes slightly, she was greeted by a slightly humorous sight. She was laying on her back, with a still sleeping, and still very lazy Mina, laying down next to her, on her right side, with her head laying on her left breast, and the terrible part was, Mina was both snoring, and drooling all over her...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The kiss of dawn on her eyelids awakens Melissa, the strange bed being comfortable, but not sufficiently familiar for her to relax completely. And the cool patch on her chest is another annoyance. Still, Mina's cute sleeping face makes up for much, and Melissa doesn't rudely poke her awake.

"Mmm... morning, Mina... Mina?"

She reaches down to gently tickle the girl's stomach until she blinks and looks up, at which point she puts on a devilish grin.

"Hmmm... if you're gonna get me all wet, the least you could do is finish the job..."

(*snrk* :D)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Jenn saw how uncomfortable David looked, she almost felt sorry for him... but she was still a little angry at him from last night, and rationalized her lack of pity by remembering that there had only been one bed.

After a short time standing over him, she decided it would be kinder to let him sleep - he did look rather beat, odd since he hadn't last night...

Jenn crept silently out of the room to avoid waking him and went in search of someone who looked able to help her find food or better clothing.

(For the moment I'm going to assume Jenn wasn't paying much attention last night with regards to the clothing situation.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After Jenn was gone, David's red, tired eyes opened wide, and he cursed aloud,

"Bout time you woke up..." he said, and almost had to drag himself over to the bed Jenn slept on, before collapsing on top of it, immediately falling asleep, with his face planted in the pillow, and one arm sticking off of the side...

Once Jenn was outside, it didn't take long for her to follow the smell of food, straight to the cafeteria. And it looked like the initial rush for breakfast was over, leaving the line very short...

Once Melissa started tickling her, Mina gave a great, loud start, thrashing wildly on the bed,

"I-I didn't mean to eat it!" she shouted, before rolling over, and falling off of the bed, "Ooowww..." she whined, holding her elbow on the floor.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn was acutely aware that she was wearing only panties and a bra, but this was somewhat mollified by the clothing everyone else seemed to be wearing, and the fact that they were all (at least apparently) women.

As Jenn waited in line for her food, she looked around for anyone who looked familiar, or in charge, or particularly friendly.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa blinks at this loud reaction, suppressing a snicker as what Mina said makes its way through her mind.

"I... oh, dear. Are you all right?"

She yawns and stretches, showing off her bust, checking slightly when the ache in her crotch returns.

"So, you want to look around for breakfast, or...?"