What's new

Zone

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Zone

Zone is doing a lot of previews for GhostbustersXXX. Looks like we are in the final stretch before release.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Now sponsored by Hostess

Krampus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently a stream was cancelled due to people leaking or something? Anyone know exactly what happened there?

SquirrelEggs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah it was a private stream and someone was taking screen shots. They were posting them to 4chan. Zone had one condition and asked people not to leak pictures or the stream url. Now i don't think there will be anymore streams private or public.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's rare to see Zone so pissed. And Zone was PISSED.
Whoa that doesn't sound good. Hopefully, Zone doesn't just decide to never do anymore animations. It's kinda of a dick move cus didn't Zone used to release the flashes for free zonesself.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If anything, it's a bit of a surprise that he didn't just see it coming.

I mean don't get me wrong, he has good reason to be upset and all, breach of trust just sucks, but it's also not his first day on the internet, by now you'd arguably know what to expect: Nothing is sacred.

Now again, I'm not trying to justify what happened here, but it raises some concern, it sounds like a rather stressed out over-reaction to something you normally would have expected (and seemingly embraced/accepted in the past, as hes never really shown to object to piracy of his work)

Hope I'm just overthinking it though, it's probably fine.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It really is kinda odd. I love Zone's stuff, and am all about supporting artist's work with $$$, but he has always seemed oddly out of touch with the internet. It might benefit him to use the shittiness of the internet/4chan to his advantage, rather than trying to be angry at the river that he built his house in front of.

SquirrelEggs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I mean from my point it was a broken trust between him and his supporters. There were only about 15 of us viewing so it was a "close" group. I didn't think he was angry more so saddened that he personally asked no one to leak any of the content. I believe he really enjoyed streaming, but now he feels he can't.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

A new teaser has been added. But it's still not the trailer.

This is probably months away from being released...

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

A new teaser has been added. But it's still not the trailer.

This is probably months away from being released...
Kind of hope it's next month but that is a long shot. It's nice to dream.

Strider21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

U say for this trailer?
Nope, the new one like I said. This is right from zones feed: Added a 2nd teaser trailer of the upcoming Extreme Ghostbusters animation featuring Kylie Griffin to the members section.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Teaser 3 is apparently out. The last teaser before the trailer and actual release.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well Holy Shit!

We have a Trailer and Release Date!

December 6th