What's new

Zone

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Zone

New ZTV episode up. I hope he didn't take more than five minutes to make it. :p Remember the date.

Does anyone else think the Extreme Ghostbusters parody is likely to wind up a disappointment after this long a wait?
Nope, can't fuckin' wait. It's going to be visual gold.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone else think the Extreme Ghostbusters parody is likely to wind up a disappointment after this long a wait?
I think so too. Not one thing thats been delayed was good. Be it a movie, game, etc. Delayed things never live up to the hype.

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think so too. Not one thing thats been delayed was good. Be it a movie, game, etc. Delayed things never live up to the hype.
I wouldn't call it delayed since there's never been a release date to begin with. Taking a long ass time (for a single person doing all of the animating, editing and audio of course) from the initial announcement to release could go either way.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I guess Half Life 2, TF2, Mother 3, Resident Evil 4, Starcraft II, and Ocarina of Time didn't live up to the hype? :p

Last edited:

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

For me Zone's animation of Wakfu lived to expectations (no idea on how much the hype was)... And I'm quite sure it was delayed more than once. But the new z-tv episode was kinda cheesy, couldn't bring myself to watch it to the end...

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I guess Half Life 2, TF2, Mother 3, Resident Evil 4, Starcraft II, and Ocarina of Time didn't live up to the hype? :p
Well, Duke Nukem Forever surely didn't, and whatever Half Life 3 ends up being at this point won't... and lest we forget Daikatana from John "I'll make you my bitch" Romero. And those are just a few notable ones, heh.

Also SC2 had a story experience that was overdone and too Hollywood compared to the original and Broodwar.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, Duke Nukem Forever surely didn't, and whatever Half Life 3 ends up being at this point won't...
I don't know if that's fair. I'd honestly be happy to have anything out of Valve. I know they're bored with FPS games, but if enough time passes something does get interesting again. Hell, just look at the new Doom. By all marketing logic, it shouldn't be happening, but it's coming and a lot of people are looking forward to it.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Half-life 3 is gonna be a Grand Strategy with rpg elements, because everything has rpg elements nowadays.

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

TF2 looked better years before the release when it had different graphics and looked more like Team Fortress Classic.
SC2 felt old and outdated. More like a SC1 remake with better graphics but with a really good match making system. But in terms of gameplay Total Annihilation felt newer and better. Units felt pale and boring compared to Dawn of War 2. The story was "meh".

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

TF2 looked better years before the release when it had different graphics and looked more like Team Fortress Classic.
SC2 felt old and outdated. More like a SC1 remake with better graphics but with a really good match making system. But in terms of gameplay Total Annihilation felt newer and better. Units felt pale and boring compared to Dawn of War 2. The story was "meh".
Oh good, here we go. We can all stop enjoying these products now, thanks for letting us know! :)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh good, here we go. We can all stop enjoying these products now, thanks for letting us know! :)
You presume everyone here played them, it's good to get accurate information out there, and one cannot overstate how fucking awful SC2's story was.

Kasreyn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Soo, earlier this year, Zone's update frequency on their website was about every 2 weeks. Then it dropped to about every month. Now it's been a month and a half since anything.

Is anyone else wondering what's up?

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Soo, earlier this year, Zone's update frequency on their website was about every 2 weeks. Then it dropped to about every month. Now it's been a month and a half since anything.

Is anyone else wondering what's up?
Zone is still working on the Ghostbusters flash. Caught the stream yesterday and Zone was touching up a non-sex scene. Who knows when it will be released but we do know it's the longest flash Zone has ever attempted so there is a reason why it's been taking so long.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Another preview pic for Ghostbusters. Size warning!

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Zone is still working on the Ghostbusters flash. Caught the stream yesterday and Zone was touching up a non-sex scene. Who knows when it will be released but we do know it's the longest flash Zone has ever attempted so there is a reason why it's been taking so long.
Ah size play, most excellent.

I have a feeling I won't be disappointed with this Zone, even with the long wait.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ah size play, most excellent.

I have a feeling I won't be disappointed with this Zone, even with the long wait.
Still trying to get my hands on the last 4 pictures that came out today. Only found the one.

I just hope you can play it like a video as if you just want to watch 1 scene but have to wait 8 minutes everytime is going to suck.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

New teaser is out for Extreme Ghostbusters. Looking for it now and seeing if I can download it and upload it here.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New teaser is out for Extreme Ghostbusters. Looking for it now and seeing if I can download it and upload it here.
Really trying to milk the hype aren't we Zone?

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You can give your thanks to Krampus as he is the one who found it.

Teaser for new Flash.

Busting Soon!