What's new

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

This was really fun. I was worried about this mummy scene, but it was freakin' awesome if you ask me.

It really has come a long way since it started and I think Zell's only going to get better and better as more games come out.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the jungle near the save point, you have a portal right next to it that leads to the monkey boss and another one below the save point that leads to the kappas.

Take the obvious top one, beat the boss and you will see the skill appear above the exit portal.
Thanks... I totally forgot about the top portal, I got through most places but always thought that I will go through the top portal later xD

maxterson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

new post with gif, apparently this game will have more variety than thought

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

new post with gif, apparently this game will have more variety than thought
Heh, i never doubted the awesomeness of this game! :D

For people who are confused about that gif, it basically the
Golem girl sitting on Hero's face and used her detached arm as an onahole to blow Hero's dick, by i think spinning it. Yeah, that implies her arm to be constructed like a tunnel.

EDIT: OH GOD, that post is basically Zell telling his displeasures.
About how he finds people who complaint about "Graphical Bugs" to him rudely, disheartens him.
And also about how he advice players to not post spoilers about capturing method so openly and quickly cuz that was one of the fun thing of this game and he finds himself demotivated that he thinks lots of players just resort to the spoilers rather than trying to discover it themself.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Heh, i never doubted the awesomeness of this game! :D

For people who are confused about that gif, it basically the
Golem girl sitting on Hero's face and used her detached arm as an onahole to blow Hero's dick, by i think spinning it. Yeah, that implies her arm to be constructed like a tunnel.

About how he finds people who complaint about "Graphical Bugs" to him rudely, disheartens him.
And also about how he advice players to not post spoilers about capturing method so openly and quickly cuz that was one of the fun thing of this game and he finds himself demotivated that he thinks lots of players just resort to the spoilers rather than trying to discover it themself.
While I understand his gripe with it, people who want to be challenged wont look for answers. I would have NEVER... learned how to capture the purple lizard chick. Never. Or the pregnant looking troll girls for that matter.

I wish he wouldn't get upset with this because the people who go out and find out how, they are getting the full discovery aspect of the game.

I appreciate being able to read about it, because my imagination is null

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try to fill your escape metter almost full, but only finish it once you started walking towards the girl. If your character hasnt started moving yet, it'll consider you havent broken the charm and bug out.
oh ok, thx for noticing

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Urm, you can't capture every mob, can you? Or do I have to find out the capture method before?

I saw a little list in the description .txt but don't know if that's the whole mob list.

Btw, what does the amazoness spell/passive do?

-- nvm, you're running faster

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This was really fun. I was worried about this mummy scene, but it was freakin' awesome if you ask me.

It really has come a long way since it started and I think Zell's only going to get better and better as more games come out.
running blindly to the mummy scene

:p

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Haven't found the way to the undergrounds yet. >.>
The game is bigger than I thought as a ver1.07 game :D

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

FOBs capture guide Think we could get this added to the main post?
End= endless rape animation
Elf
- hit her until she falls over walk over her and let her finish animation.

Elf icon room

Power gained- Passive movespeed

Slime-End
- keep hitting her until she pops up with a !

Power gained- Slime wall

Kappa-End
- when she charges jump over her and hit her in the butt.

power gained-Dash

Kappa icon-

Rabbit
- get animation'd infront of her twice.

Ant
- start animation with another Ant then hit her

Monkey
- Defeat

Power gained- masturbation

Mushroom
- cum on her 3 times in a row

Zombie
- no capture

White Hunter
- No Capture

Gaki
- Cum on then put three slimewalls infront of her before she charges

Poison Lizard
- Cum on her then jump behind her and hit her tail repeat 3 times

Slug
- no capture

Water Tiger-End
- no capture

Yamabiko
- hit her 5 times let her hit you with hearts break free and hit her in the butt.

Red neko
- no capture

Neko Mage
- Spam A while she charges a energy ball

Large Tree Dweller
- masturbate and let her finish animation masturbate again but before she comes up jump behind her and hit her

Wolf Girl
- Masturbate until she grabs you

Little Ghoul
- masturbate till she grabs you repeat again

Doll- No capture defeat for mummy access

Mummy
- Cum on 5 idle mummies pick up kappa icon run to the end and go back to where the kappa icon was. secret back room

Press Trap
- no capture

BlackStone
Use Kappa dash. Equip and enter your house for a teleport to the mansion.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are those official names for the girls or are you using your best guess for them? I thought we decided that the bench girl was a wolf from the name someone pulled for one of the images from Zell's site (that, and in a lot of material I've seen, almost all of the darker-skinned girls with animal ears are wolves).

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

best guess. i'll change it though

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh Snap.
Making him sad is something i don't want.
So i'm guessing in the future no hints on how to capture monsters then?

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

best guess. i'll change it though
Please don't give us a "best guess".

The Japanese on the site may seem daunting but the names of the monsters are super clear if you know where to look.

For example:

★新規モンスターについて
・リトルグール ・スラッグ ・人形娘 ・プレス罠 ・きのこ娘 ・ホワイトハンター
・水虎 ・大樹の住人 ・餓鬼 ・????

If you translate these you get names like
- Little Ghoul

- Slug

- Doll (Girl)

-Press Trap

- Mushroom (Girl)

- White hunter (No idea why it's called that)

- [Mizutora] = Water Tiger

- Large Tree Dweller (I'd personally use Keeblr Elf, lol)

- Gaki (Buddhist demon, too hard to explain, Greedy Demon works if you don't like the synonym with a word meaning rude child).

・????

The Thwomp is a Press Trap.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh Snap.
Making him sad is something i don't want.
So i'm guessing in the future no hints on how to capture monsters then?
Well, he kinda understand there's no stopping such thing. He wrote "please at least wait until day three" or among those lines. I believe he just discontent at certain japanese web (i doubt Zell check ULMF :p) that quickly and openly spoils all the capture secrets at day one release. If we really want to respect him at the very least, we can restraint from posting Spoilery stuff maybe for 3 days or more after each major updates.

For the record though, technical infos like which monsters are now capturable, what this skills do, any new areas, are fine i believe.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, he kinda understand there's no stopping such thing. He wrote "please at least wait until day three" or among those lines. I believe he just discontent at certain japanese web (i doubt Zell check ULMF :p) that quickly and openly spoils all the capture secrets at day one release. If we really want to respect him at the very least, we can restraint from posting Spoilery stuff maybe for 3 days or more after each major updates.

For the record though, technical infos like which monsters are now capturable, what this skills do, any new areas, are fine i believe.
Yeah, you may be spending too much time trying tons of methods for a creature you can't even catch yet.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, that mummy. Pretty sure that climax is so big its either fatal or pretty close to it. The cleaning crew will have to mop up whatever's left of Bruce after that one.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow, that mummy. Pretty sure that climax is so big its either fatal or pretty close to it. The cleaning crew will have to mop up whatever's left of Bruce after that one.
no joke the way she pounded down to him no wonder he cumed like that he wont walk again for some while XD

makes me wish there was loop of that sex some how

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

no joke the way she pounded down to him no wonder he cumed like that he wont walk again for some while XD

makes me wish there was loop of that sex some how
Of all the monsters that I wish had loops (either a looping animation or infinitely recovering on their own and piling back on like zombies/white hunters), I'm okay with the mummy not having a loop.

There's a sort of special finality to that one, which I why I think he may not ever be getting back up from that one. Or, barring that... give the mummy a special game-over screen with Bruce on the floor getting humped with multiple other mummies standing around now active.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Of all the monsters that I wish had loops (either a looping animation or infinitely recovering on their own and piling back on like zombies/white hunters), I'm okay with the mummy not having a loop.

There's a sort of special finality to that one, which I why I think he may not ever be getting back up from that one. Or, barring that... give the mummy a special game-over screen with Bruce on the floor getting humped with multiple other mummies standing around now active.
that last thing u said... is perfect. ya would work just fine. just fine really