What's new

hurtman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Just a new question. How do you use the masturbate skill?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes that's exactly what I meant. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough and the spinning girls can be beaten pretty easily with the kappa ability.

On a different note can the Iron Maiden-like monsters be beaten? The ones that fall down on you from the ceiling. I hit them till I got bored and gave up after a while. Can you kill them somehow?
They are the Thwomp of this game, so i think at the moment we can't hope to defeat them in anyway. :p

But i can already see we obtain a skill that can render them harmless as a way to capture them in the future updates. ;)

hurtman

Lurker
Reputation score

Should just rename the Question.

Can someone please tell me how do equip the masturbate skill? There is empty thing in bottom right. I can equip the slime skill and use up+A to create a wall but nothing with down+A. Do I have to get the skill somewhere else?

Last edited:

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Should just rename the Question.

Can someone please tell me how do equip the masturbate skill? There is empty thing in bottom right. I can equip the slime skill and use up+A to create a wall but nothing with down+A. Do I have to get the skill somewhere else?
You acquire the skill after defeating the monkey boss. It appears above the exit portal. Equiping it is the same as equiping the slime wall - space to enter the selection screen, A to equip it. It should be in the first row and has a penis icon. You can equip it and any other one ability at the same time.

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Silly question, i captured the Kappa girl. I assume that's the one that throws rocks and that rapes you if you walk over their body. But how do i use the dash? I just run faster.

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Silly question, i captured the Kappa girl. I assume that's the one that throws rocks and that rapes you if you walk over their body. But how do i use the dash? I just run faster.
That's the tiki mask girl. The kappa girl is the one that dashes at you and has a bald spot on her head and a turtle shell. For abilities that you have to activate, it will tell you how to. Dash will be Down+X when you get it.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

They are the Thwomp of this game, so i think at the moment we can't hope to defeat them in anyway. :p

But i can already see we obtain a skill that can render them harmless as a way to capture them in the future updates. ;)
if your cum meter is empty and you can mash fast enough you can actually break out of their rape animation and render them useless cause they slide out of place and cant return to their position lol Capturing them, if he plans that, will probably have to be something you do in one shot or so since breaking animation is a no go.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how to get the fap skill?:confused:

EDIT: Oh nvm, found it

Last edited:

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

SOMEHOW i got the Yamabiko bugged out. Everytime i broke out of the charm and try to hit her, i will end up hving the escape thingy. Kinda annoying tht i can t catch her :/

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone willing to share a save of an almost complete / complete capture?

Thanks xD

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if your cum meter is empty and you can mash fast enough you can actually break out of their rape animation and render them useless cause they slide out of place and cant return to their position lol Capturing them, if he plans that, will probably have to be something you do in one shot or so since breaking animation is a no go.
Haha i forgot about that! :D

What i have in mind is something of a skill along the lines of "Sticky Glue", maybe from the White Hunter or Poison Newt.
You apply it right on the floor below them, shenanigans happens, and capturing ensues! ;)

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Haha i forgot about that! :D

What i have in mind is something of a skill along the lines of "Sticky Glue", maybe from the White Hunter or Poison Newt.
You apply it right on the floor below them, shenanigans happens, and capturing ensues! ;)
huh.. not a bad idea since when you do shoot your cum anyway it does stick to the ground (no clue if that does anything really)

the white hunters are very.... annoying to fight. what on earth do they shoot at you anyway. whats your idea of catching them anyway? since i dont think cumming on them would do much lol

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

SOMEHOW i got the Yamabiko bugged out. Everytime i broke out of the charm and try to hit her, i will end up hving the escape thingy. Kinda annoying tht i can t catch her :/
Had the same issue; basically you're breaking out of the charm too fast lol

Try to fill your escape metter almost full, but only finish it once you started walking towards the girl. If your character hasnt started moving yet, it'll consider you havent broken the charm and bug out.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really isnt that hard to get everything. Just a bit trivial running around and collecting. Still, here's what I have.
I just can't find the masturbate skill, even after reading the thread, I have no idea where the boss shows up. Thank you though :)

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

I just can't find the masturbate skill, even after reading the thread, I have no idea where the boss shows up. Thank you though :)
In the jungle near the save point, you have a portal right next to it that leads to the monkey boss and another one below the save point that leads to the kappas.

Take the obvious top one, beat the boss and you will see the skill appear above the exit portal.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

How I capture the White Girl Hunter that split from the tail a strange white glue?