What's new

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

Did anyone managed to capture Siren/Diva in 1.12b? Old capture method doesn't work for me at all.
PS: Nevermind, I tried old bugged method from 1.12a which only required to cum on her before she starts to sing.

Last edited:

Zlymo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In case anyone of you cares I have updated my guide with all of the new stuff and also updated the complete save file.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

In case anyone of you cares I have updated my guide with all of the new stuff and also updated the complete save file.
Thanks for the guide, it helped me with Water Nymph a lot.
PS: Signature post updated with save and cheat engine table for 1.12b.

Last edited:

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I showed my friend this game as well as the unused sprites. What he ended up having me do was attempt to create the entire animation for what looks like a mousegirl (He really likes mouse girls). Well I tried using the meager things I had to try.

That is my attempt. Just thought I'd share that here.
Edit: My friend thought it was pretty nice

Last edited:

prin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me I had this game for a while and it run perfectly even in fullscreen back then but now im having low framerate and can't find the reason behind it.

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I showed my friend this game as well as the unused sprites. What he ended up having me do was attempt to create the entire animation for what looks like a mousegirl (He really likes mouse girls). Well I tried using the meager things I had to try.

I think the looping is a bit off as it seems like the animation jumps back to the first frame. But the climax came out really well, and the animation overall is pretty good! Nice work! :D

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Compared it to animation from enty, lattern one doesn't have sound, so this was a good touch. Though it looks kinda jerky, you could make some grid for the spritesheet and cut according to it, so if you decide to do something like that again, have it in mind!

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks like the next update will cover the remaining bugs to be cleared by the 1.13 update as well as an addition of another monster.

Attachments

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

According to that post with Google Translate, it sounds like Zell might be looking into another site to upload FOBS to since he thinks the one he uses restricts uploads to 100 MB, and compressed with the new enemy the zip is about 96 MB. Time will tell.

Google Translated it says:

from now on

Many downloads, thank you for reporting bugs. As it seems that the game has become calm as to the bug where it will not be able to proceed, I will cover the remaining bugs to 1.13.
I have enough motivation this time, so I will keep making it as it is without opening the charging period. Based on the previous questionnaire for the next update, I want to make infinite extinction and panels as well.

The next enemy is about to become capacity . I think that Roda which is uploading now is restricted to 100M and if it is currently compressed state it is 96M in considering things that it is tough for stones. I also have to think about where we will move .... Give me.

* We will keep the questionnaire we conducted in November unpublished. Thank you very much.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

well axfc is reliable, though I think google drive would be a better choice in this case

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Blog post updated with a totally new girl.

Also, reminder to check the Pixiv link from OP! Fair amount of content lately, even for girls that have been around for a while like the Hungry Oni.

Attachments

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

he also posted the last two sprites with better resolution here
pawoo.net/@zell23

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He changed the gif in his last post once again, also there's censored sex with her on his pawoo. Those three girls we got to see feel like he changed his style somehow.

EDIT: He changed the gif in last post once again! What is this sorcery? This time it's aftersex gif of cyclops witch girl. Quite a good one, though censored.

Last edited:

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Damn. So many cool designs.
I wonder if he will be able to implement at least half of them before game engine implode on itself. /s

Anyway, fingers crossed for lamia in the next update (since he teased it when he introduced Cockroach and Coral girls).

LurkingLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Right! I'd forgotten he teased her! Fuck, I can't wait to get wrapped up :3

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He changed his twitter banner, added few more monster girls there, though it's not like we haven't seen them here and there already. But still, for those who's interested:

shaolin

Reputation score

I can't find the lamia girl in this banner anywhere. Hope it's not because he dropped her out of the game...

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He just couldn't manage to put them all there, I think, since there are other girls as well that weren't found on the banner.