What's new

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

Siren - Go to forest look for yellow flowers on a platform and press up keep going further in, eventually you'll find the sirens.
Cockroach - Go to the swamp area to find it, repeat like above but look for a darker looking grass platform to the far right of the forest rooms to get to swamp. Once in the swamp area head far right and go through the portal then past the purple girls.
Hidden room - look at the gargoyle statues before the evil bunny door one looks weird press up behind it.
Always press up when something looks oddly placed normally you'll find secret rooms.
THanks man.

D

Deleted member 308428

Where is eater? Can't seem to find her anywhere.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't seem to find that list he had on his site of what is capturable and what isn't.

Abutsa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did he happen to make any of the last few old monsters capturable that weren't already?

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Jesus fucking satan shit Eater's animation is hot. If only she had endless rape and/or was captureable.

Never thought I'd be aroused by cockroaches either, but life, uh, finds a way

Will Not Available

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Jesus fucking satan shit Eater's animation is hot. If only she had endless rape and/or was captureable.

Never thought I'd be aroused by cockroaches either, but life, uh, finds a way
I agree d(^_^)b Maybe next update she'll be capturable, from what someone posted this should be the case.

prin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im having low framerate problem for some reason,and this never happened before.help

Last edited:

BroccoliSuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm going to upload it as soon as I finish my test-complete run. (for 1.12a)
It seems like there are a lot of unused content, btw.
Sorry for asking this... but, how do you get these unused sprite sheets?
I know the engine is IG maker but i cannot open the .actstr and .actbin files. Can you tell me how you do it ?

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really enjoying the aphrodisiac gas thing going on in the Mansion. Shame that there are no new continue screens, though - the gargoyle would have been perfect, right in line with the mummy and red ghost 'you're screwed now cum violently forever'. Stuck in a room, inhaling the gas and being horny forever would have made a great continue screen.

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

a small update has been implemented, now teleporting stone can be used by holding "up + A" instead of "down + A" and he's currently working on the 3 bugs as shown in the pic.

Attachments

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry for asking this... but, how do you get these unused sprite sheets?
I know the engine is IG maker but i cannot open the .actstr and .actbin files. Can you tell me how you do it ?
I'm just scanning .actbin (contains sprites and sounds) archive for PNG images with DragonUnpacker (HyperRipper function).

now teleporting stone can be used by holding "up + A" instead of "down + A"
Huh, pretty sure I'm able to use UP+A for teleporting in 1.12a. Plus, if cum meter is almost full I'm able to use it without this skill. However, sprite image of this ability says: "down+A". So, this combination was intended.

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How dies one find the sirens? Ive read that I should use the yellow flowers in the forest, but what area ist the forest?

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How dies one find the sirens? Ive read that I should use the yellow flowers in the forest, but what area ist the forest?
In the 2nd forest area, right after the long room with the slimes and one mask girl, you'll find a floating panel with yellow flowers growing on it. You'll need the brown rabbit's double jump to reach it.

BroccoliSuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm just scanning .actbin (contains sprites and sounds) archive for PNG images with DragonUnpacker (HyperRipper function).

Huh, pretty sure I'm able to use UP+A for teleporting in 1.12a. Plus, if cum meter is almost full I'm able to use it without this skill. However, sprite image of this ability says: "down+A". So, this combination was intended.
Didn't know about dragonunpacker... Thanks!!

redjay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finished the ass room but where do I find the cat handjob?

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

Had to re-install my OS, now the game tells me I'm missing a .dll file to run the game.
Would some fella be kind enough to tell me which program I need to reinstall so I can play this game again?!
Chances are, you need DirectX 9, which is linked and explained in my post here. ;)

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get all these chicks in the gallery?
I'm not looking for save, but more like a guide to solve the 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle that is collecting all these females