What's new

Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

It does feel like it's missing one frame, because if you looks closely, she's completely sideways during Full Thorn.

Here some image i cook up to illustrate how i see the extension.
I dunno, I see it as more in the first frame her arms are crossed, so that the blue highlight is the tip of her right arm and the pink highlight her left, with the spike-splosion happening as she uncrosses her arms; if that's the case, though, I'm not sure what the red band across her chest would be....

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dunno, I see it as more in the first frame her arms are crossed, so that the blue highlight is the tip of her right arm and the pink highlight her left, with the spike-splosion happening as she uncrosses her arms; if that's the case, though, I'm not sure what the red band across her chest would be....
Actually, her arms are indeed crossed at the first frame, but she keep them crossed to the end, and that's what those red band across her chest is, her own left arm straightened forward, to me at least.

What really confusing is the movement of her right arm. First frame it's crossed and the inner one. But at the extension climax it looks like her right arm are suddenly straightened backward?

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Actually, her arms are indeed crossed at the first frame, but she keep them crossed to the end, and that's what those red band across her chest is, her own left arm straightened forward, to me at least.

What really confusing is the movement of her right arm. First frame it's crossed and the inner one. But at the extension climax it looks like her right arm are suddenly straightened backward?
I think both arms are pointing straight forward so her right arm is being hidden behind the left.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think both arms are pointing straight forward so her right arm is being hidden behind the left.
You mean when the extension climaxes?
Could be, but seeing at how the legs are positioned, it just more feel natural to me to assume her hands to be one pointing forward and one pointing backward.

Hungy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He updated his enty with a few more monsters including the Coral with her sex animations.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He updated his enty with a few more monsters including the Coral with her sex animations.
Oh hey, he also updated the banner!
Oh hey, there's a brand new Purple Slimegirl there at the banner!

:D

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ever wonder if it's possible to get raped by three slimes at once? No? Too bad, I found the way.

I'd post a proper picture rather than an attachment, but pictures from image hosts have links which are scary! I could be advertising!

Attachments

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ever wonder if it's possible to get raped by three slimes at once? No? Too bad, I found the way.

I'd post a proper picture rather than an attachment, but pictures from image hosts have links which are scary! I could be advertising!
Looks like MC learned more tricks from the kitsunes.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh wow its a dilemma for me whether do i want to view the sex scene now or wait for game release to enjoy the usual excitement,tough choice :eek:

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm late again, thankfully not too late. Huzzah! We can finally contribute with the production (in some form) for FOBS! HUZZAH! And still get free updates! Huzzah! And a busty girl with glasses! HUZA- ...hmm? What do you mean there's no busty girl with glasses? v~v But HUZZAH! ^FT^ Now I just got to find the site... and something to properly translate it... and his page...

Aside from that, uh... well if there's some of y'all who are still confused with the way the sea urchin girl changes stance when her appendages extend. If you watch her head, notice her head turn just as she shifts her body (her eyes slightly shift as well). You can see her ear (apendage?), including her hairlocks falling over her shoulders due to her rapidly shifting her body from facing the screen to suddenly turning sideways. You can also see her body casting a shadow on her arm just behind her shoulder. As for how she uncrossed her arms so quickly and turned at the same time... Well to keep it short, take a look at this:

Thank you, anonymous ballerina!​

And I guess that concludes my post. Short and to the point. vFTv
P.S. I would come up with some silly theory about the Urchin girl being an extra dancer from The Little Mermaid who was cut due to her hazardous abilities and being too naked (because wearing two clam shells over your bust is considered dress code under the sea). But that'd ludicrous! I mean come on!
P.S.S. Because then you'd try to tell me that the Priest in the original Little Mermaid had looks like he has an erection when confronting the bride.
P.S.S.S. Oh, or the word "sex" can be seen in the night sky of The Lion king, and a back of a topless lady on the cover of Simba's face. Oh oh, and a topless lady in The Rescuers! A-and...
P.S.S.S.S.Hmm... actually, that doesn't sound too farfetched in my book... .-.
I'll go now

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm late again, thankfully not too late. Huzzah! We can finally contribute with the production (in some form) for FOBS! HUZZAH! And still get free updates! Huzzah! And a busty girl with glasses! HUZA- ...hmm? What do you mean there's no busty girl with glasses? v~v But HUZZAH! ^FT^ Now I just got to find the site... and something to properly translate it... and his page...

Aside from that, uh... well if there's some of y'all who are still confused with the way the sea urchin girl changes stance when her appendages extend. If you watch her head, notice her head turn just as she shifts her body (her eyes slightly shift as well). You can see her ear (apendage?), including her hairlocks falling over her shoulders due to her rapidly shifting her body from facing the screen to suddenly turning sideways. You can also see her body casting a shadow on her arm just behind her shoulder. As for how she uncrossed her arms so quickly and turned at the same time... Well to keep it short, take a look at this:

Thank you, anonymous ballerina!​

And I guess that concludes my post. Short and to the point. vFTv
P.S. I would come up with some silly theory about the Urchin girl being an extra dancer from The Little Mermaid who was cut due to her hazardous abilities and being too naked (because wearing two clam shells over your bust is considered dress code under the sea). But that'd ludicrous! I mean come on!
P.S.S. Because then you'd try to tell me that the Priest in the original Little Mermaid had looks like he has an erection when confronting the bride.
P.S.S.S. Oh, or the word "sex" can be seen in the night sky of The Lion king, and a back of a topless lady on the cover of Simba's face. Oh oh, and a topless lady in The Rescuers! A-and...
P.S.S.S.S.Hmm... actually, that doesn't sound too farfetched in my book... .-.
I'll go now

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

I thought that theory about "Sex" in The Lion King was solved a while ago and it was supposed to mean Special FX or something another.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I thought that theory about "Sex" in The Lion King was solved a while ago and it was supposed to mean Special FX or something another.
Yeah, it stands for "SFX" according to Disney, but since humans love starting shit over nothing (even if it DOES blatantly say "SEX"), there was a shit ton of controversy.

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New Post

Seems like he is still working on the infinite rape animations for past girls.

There are also some new gifs. One with the Clay Golem and some blurred out gifs of the new sea urchin girl.

He also showcases an old picture of a huge squid girl.

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I'm understanding correctly, he is still working on the Marionette girls, but since it has been going so slowly he plans on releasing an update with the coral girl and all the new infinite rape animations.

I see in that animation with the coral girl a floating pink sphere-looking thing that seems out of place - I wonder if it's an internal shot?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That squidgirl is scaring me more than i would expect. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something... sinister about her that i felt...

I see in that animation with the coral girl a floating pink sphere-looking thing that seems out of place - I wonder if it's an internal shot?
Looks like it! :D

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No matter what happens, bringing the gifs to live as fast as possible :D

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That squidgirl is scaring me more than i would expect. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something... sinister about her that i felt...

Looks like it! :D
Thats harassing against squid girls gonna call PETMG !

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thats harassing against squid girls gonna call PETMG !
Oh no you don't! *Throws a squidgirl at Dasmir*
Man, Cephalopod girls sure is effective as restraint device. :)

And also, fuck those PETMG for saying me doing a snu-snu with a Lamia, Harpy, Werewolf, Carcinus, Scylla, etc-etc is bad, fuck them.

Last edited:

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So we have a shark girl, sea urchin, an octo girl and a squid. Yet still no mermaid? I like the way Zell thinks. Beating around the bush before starting on any well known or common/trope creatures (Goblins, Vampires, Ghouls, etc.). I'm still curious if he's planning on creating another zone for all the bug related creatures he's made in the past. It seems obvious that he might do so, but at the same time it's very misleading. After all, there's still two more open spaces in the Key Items for the current UI (four if you count the two additional ones next to the masturbation skill).