What's new

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

Sry . . . I have a bad memory . . . :eek:

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well,
when I meant human world and zoophilia or bestiality I meant nothing about the level of rationality and consciousness. Assuming my own personal experiences communicating with people not able to grasp ideas of 2+2=? level and animals understanding some of my feelings and emotions (yes, strictly biologically we the people are primates and together with mammals and some others we're named higher animals - having complex nervous system and being able to make decisions, communicate, using things, experience etc.) I think it would be offensive to call in such subjective way one race or species more conscious then another, especially when they're both non-human. So, for me when homo sapiens is doing non-human - it's zoophilia. Just technically.
But as long as an elf and a goblin are mating - I think subjectively it sould be called bestiality from both sides if they're so proper and solemn or just fun if they don't give any amount of fucks and furthermore if a player identify himself with one of the sides or situation entirelly in a fiction like this fantasy-setted game.
Sorreh, mod, we need to entertain yourselves making a mess around :D

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well,
when I meant human world and zoophilia or bestiality I meant nothing about the level of rationality and consciousness. Assuming my own personal experiences communicating with people not able to grasp ideas of 2+2=? level and animals understanding some of my feelings and emotions (yes, strictly biologically we the people are primates and together with mammals and some others we're named higher animals - having complex nervous system and being able to make decisions, communicate, using things, experience etc.) I think it would be offensive to call in such subjective way one race or species more conscious then another, especially when they're both non-human. So, for me when homo sapiens is doing non-human - it's zoophilia. Just technically.
But as long as an elf and a goblin are mating - I think subjectively it sould be called bestiality from both sides if they're so proper and solemn or just fun if they don't give any amount of fucks and furthermore if a player identify himself with one of the sides or situation entirelly in a fiction like this fantasy-setted game.
Sorreh, mod, we need to entertain yourselves making a mess around :D
You mean yummytiger? He's the developer...

Good to see you back on yummy, been a while. Now we can go shoot for that most-likely-thread-to-be-closed award for thread derailing. ;)

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Good to see you back on yummy, been a while. Now we can go shoot for that most-likely-thread-to-be-closed award for thread derailing. ;)
Weeeel . . . as long as the Threads owner is ok with it he should just say so :D

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

psst, do not disturb the discussion.
thanks. :D
so i got neg-repped for this joke.
And to be frank - i dont understand why you would want a topic, thats clearly discussing THE WORLD OF THE GAME IN DEVELOPMENT (and the nature of its inhabitants), to stop.
I mean, they were even friendly enough to put spoilers around it so you dont have to face a gaint wall of text everytime someones posting.

So could the person in question pls pm me ?
thanks for your understanding, y'all.

Last edited:
OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh shit, I'm supposed to be "developing"... Oops.

Anyways, I've been around, I check ULMF almost every day. I just don't post in here as often since I don't want to bump the thread myself, and I like seeing where discussions go without my input. Still, I try to answer all the questions from time to time.

I do have a question, would people rather me clear this thread when chapter 1 is released, create a new thread, or just leave it as-is?

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

But then we can´t create the Longest thread of ULMF . . . :(

Darian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The beast is mindless (in terms of rationale thought). […] In Aylia's Story, anything that performs true sexual actions against Aylia or her rivals is classified a "humanoid" in my lore. Munchkins, while little bastards, are still humanoid in appearance and possess rationale thought. Things like slime monsters, rock beasts, etc. all possess rationale thought and take a somewhat humanoid appearance.

[…]Hell, if anyone is raping anyone, it'd be Bogwort > Aylia, he's the perverted bastard
I guess it means you don’t want to do “pure” bestiality but creatures displaying enough human characteristics are ok. How far will you stretch the idea? Does it have to be an imaginary creature or can it be an actual animal with human capacities, like a philosophizing monkey?

Maybe I’m wrong but I got the impression you don’t want bestiality mainly because H-scenes will be more about conning than raping, a thing a beast cannot do (that’s why you insist on the capacity of having rational thoughts). Is it enough to just give an animal the ability to trick one of the girls or will it take more? Will you add a side story with a talking dog or pig for example?

And what about the mandatory tentacle monster? From reading others’ posts it seems that monsters are yet another category. I don’t want to discuss the frontiers between monsters, animals and human-likes since obviously there are a lot of grey areas, I’m just curious about what to expect in this game.

Personally I don’t really care in what category falls a given creature as long as it’s introduced the right way (pun not totally intended), with a slow build up where it gradually earns Aylia’s trust or carefully sets its trap.

We can and we will!

Anyone knows stuff we can discuss that's not completely offtopic?
Not a problem. For some reason I think the real difference is not between categories but between sizes, I believe Aylia’s story would work better with relatively small creatures (a goblin rather than a troll, a dog rather than a bear…). Maybe it’s because this game is more lighthearted than others and a small creature is always funnier, or maybe because if Aylia is physically stronger we know anything she does it's from her own volition.

I think it might be best to make a new one, anyone trying to find info in this would have... a fun time. Just lock this one, or maybe change it to "Aylia's story Discussion", help keep the game one clear.
It’s not easier to find info if they are several threads. Adding a link to the chapter 1 release post in the original post is enough I think, especially since there will be the same question for the other chapters as well. It will be cleaner if there is a single thread with some kind of a table of contents at the beginning linking to each chapter.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...It’s not easier to find info if they are several threads. Adding a link to the chapter 1 release post in the original post is enough I think, especially since there will be the same question for the other chapters as well. It will be cleaner if there is a single thread with some kind of a table of contents at the beginning linking to each chapter.
Eh, my bad, sorry. Referring to gameplay help and walkthrough, some of which has already been posted, but you couldn't easily find it anymore...

Agree with about having the chapter release info in the first post; yummy's signature has his patreon link though, and that should really be where the chapter links are, encourage people to donate.

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Coming back on topic, I also prefer to just update this very thread.

No need to create a new one.

An update to the front page + a new post in whatever is the latest page would be enough. Plus, if you update your signature with something like "Chapter 1 out now!" that would be enough to know, as well.

The news would spread like wildfire, anyway :cool:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I do have a question, would people rather me clear this thread when chapter 1 is released, create a new thread, or just leave it as-is?
yes, clear the thread since most of it is off topic and wishful thinking.

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am for new one. I think it's better since this one already have lots of pages, would be insane if it stays. You can always put up a vote ;)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

26 posts? Ok then.

I encourage all types of conversation. I don't even discourage people being a dick, or else I'd be a hypocrite (considering some of the ways I post)

But what I do is provide substance. Criticisms aren't censored, but not actually being critical with a point, especially after you said you'd leave, but keep coming back, and then leaving again and pretending it's not worth your time when it shouldn't have been worth your time in the first place, is pointless.

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh shit, I'm supposed to be "developing"... Oops.

Anyways, I've been around, I check ULMF almost every day. I just don't post in here as often since I don't want to bump the thread myself, and I like seeing where discussions go without my input. Still, I try to answer all the questions from time to time.

I think both cleaning and starting a new thread would be fine, a new one sounds faster anyway with the bonus of not censoring anything, not wasting your time or someone else.
A fresh start sounds really good so we'll be able to discuss the game and to find information / discussions about the new release easily, everyone wins ;-)

flarglberg

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I vote new thread. If you want you can rename this one to something like "YummyTiger Gaming General Discussion Thread" or something since this thread does have some interesting discussions and answers from you. I'm not sure all of it is worth erasing, especially since its a part of the forum history, and I think you would be silly to erase 60 pages of what mostly has consisted of cheer-leading for you.

However this thread has been suffering like the old HoTB thread with a lot of sidetracked discussion and questions that have already been answered by you or other people. That's why I personally would find it helpful to just be able to start at page 1 for game help and/or discussion once the first chapter is actually playable.

Either way though, glad you're checking in and looking forward to being able to actually play the thing! Cheers!

Mouse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think this thread should be more of a general thread with each episode having its own thread so that posts relating to each episode would be more easily found. There should be of course links between each thread in the first posts.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Where did the thread Page 61 go???

Hey weren´t this Thread 61 or even 62 pages long? where did they go?

Does this have something to do with that flammer noob I just reported? :confused:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd think posting the annoucement that chapter 1 is out in this thread is perfectly fine. And maybe edit to update the first post in this thread + thread title is likely more than enough.

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Yummy, I just played through the prologue for this. Great game so far. Can't wait to see what you have in store for Chapter 1.

Are those stocks in town ever going to be used? I wouldn't mind it if Aylia ended up in them.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Doesn't really matter to me, but there's one thing you should probably remember. People are stupid. Not everyone of course, but in general, people are stupid. If you make a new thread, it will confuse some people.