What's new

Yumina the Ethereal

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Yumina the Ethereal

Is there a CG or a full save so I can just look at the CG.. I am so bored of this game already. I completed Committee and got the H-scene than crashed.. so I play it again and get no H-Scene after the battle.. I hate random games that you only get the girl if you visit the right places in order with no clue where to go but to guess.

Them type of games just get boring fast just like Snowdrop did. The game was fun in the beginning until it became nothing but a grind fest to train and than half the time going to train no quests to do and the exp for killing was pitifully low that it was not fun at all.

I really have to give you Kudos for going through the torture to get all the scenes in this game. The game started out interesting than got to the point it was such a grind fest I no longer even cared what the story is about. Like what is Yumina fate to be? Who and Kirara? The game got to the point I no longer even cared.

Skills system is horribly done and all the same type of skills with different special effects.. ugg.. It became too much micro management of trying to figure out is this skill better than that one? Which equipment is better.. too much work and too little fun.

faz

Reputation score

seems like there's another new patch on the URL on the 9th page

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

On the wiki, where do i find the chart for the ethereal weapons? I remember there was something on this thread for it, but I don't see the link for it like I remembered.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On the wiki, where do i find the chart for the ethereal weapons? I remember there was something on this thread for it, but I don't see the link for it like I remembered.
Here is a chart (in Japanese and a bit incomplete) that gives level names and abilities of weapons.

It does not list the character ability levels needed to obtain these weapon levels. Various people have uploaded spreadsheets with some of the info and attached is what I have compiled from those files. I don't have a link for the original page for that.

Attachments

eldred

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

www20.atwiki.jp/yumina/pages/78.html

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dunno if it's me or not, but the saves, do not work. x.x

Gah.

Why?

Why me!?

I just want to see the cg's and shit without beating the game right now. x.x

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Necropost~...kinda. Patch 1.05 out. Fixes treasure chest crashes in Path of Cracks.