What's new

Yumina the Ethereal

Kuro07

Reputation score
Re: Yumina the Ethereal

For those who are wondering where the save files can be found.

They're at
C:\Users\Account Username\AppData\Roaming\Will\YuminaTheEthereal

Took me quite a bit of searching before I found it. Enjoy

Nep-Nep

Reputation score

can someone upload the save file for this game please:)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only thing I wanna know is, does Ayumu get to sex up Yumina? I've had to stop playing for a bit, cause I gotta other stuff that takes precedence, and haven't been able to continue in awhile.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone upload the save file for this game please:)
Oh really? This game is massive! It takes some 100+ hours of game play to complete all routes and the enjoyment is more in the various stories than the CG. You got the game for free and want someone else to do all the work as well! :mad:

Only thing I wanna know is, does Ayumu get to sex up Yumina? I've had to stop playing for a bit, cause I gotta other stuff that takes precedence, and haven't been able to continue in awhile.
From the CG linked in the link in OP, he does her at least 3 times. Ai & Kirara twice plus some suggestive scenes. Other featured earth bound females all done once each. Don't see anything there for girls from Dungeon or Space scenarios . :p

xion930

Reputation score

i may be wrong but it looks that you need to end heroine route to unlock that heroine`s ethereal weapon(if earlier data on weapons is correct that is)

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone have a better manual for this game the pictures are so damn blurry I can't figure out what the 4 colors mean during battle on the top bar.. or how the hell the logic and defense numbers work so I keep fucking up and putting the wrong forward up. Whoever scanned the manual was an idiot it's so poor quality it's nothing but a blur.

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the 4 color determine what skill you can use. every skill have a cost and gain of color.
select a skill and there should be 4 color boxes with + and - numbers next to them. those are the cost and gain.

as for the attack and def, there are 2 type of attacks: logic and spirit(i think that's what it was called)
just think of it like physical and magic attack
try to match enemy attack type with def, though there are some enemy that have mix damage type.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

the 4 color determine what skill you can use. every skill have a cost and gain of color.
select a skill and there should be 4 color boxes with + and - numbers next to them. those are the cost and gain.

as for the attack and def, there are 2 type of attacks: logic and spirit(i think that's what it was called)
just think of it like physical and magic attack
try to match enemy attack type with def, though there are some enemy that have mix damage type.
So when I see on it's spirit side 30 and on my spirit side 80 that is my attack an her defense? Is what it showing me there defending against my attack or is that her attack power also?

could you explain the stats and how they work a little more? what does FWD or SELF in the box mean? what is the STK? and is the logic and spirit is that the defense power?

STK, logic, spirit, logic dmg, spirit dmg (box that says either FWD or SELF)

how do they relate when selecting whom fights whom? Thanks for helping to explain how this works would have been so much easier if the idiots at Jast would of done a proper manual.

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

STK: short for stock which is the number of use you have left before you need to restore it by a type of distortion or items.
FWD: short for forward is the character on the top aka the attacker/defender

Logic/Spirit attack: that's the strength of that attack
Logic/Spirit defense: that's the strength of that defence

example:
monster attack have logic 0 spirit 30 and defense logic 30 spirit 0
So if you want to deal as much damage as possible have someone with high spirit attack be the forward b/c monster have 0 spirit def.
now for the reverse, for you to take the least amount of damage from his attack, have some with high spirit defense be forward.
In this example, Ayumu would be best b/c his starting attack and def skill have high spirit.

as for the stat box,
self mean the target using the skill.
target is the target of skill, so if its a attack skill and there are target stat ups on it, you might not want to use it.

and before you ask, here some more info.

the stat ethereal boost all stats

there 3 type of skill
attack: skill you use when your forward
defense: the skill you defend with
backyard(i think thats what it was called): skill you use when you not forward

some skill have little icons on them, those are sub skill which add effects to the skill. if you want to know what they are look under character ability.

if the skill name is not white. look under the detail, there should be some extra stats.

well that should be good enough for now. if your have more question just ask.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

So when I see on it's spirit side 30 and on my spirit side 80 that is my attack an her defense? Is what it showing me there defending against my attack or is that her attack power also?
At the beginning of any fight, you get a screen which recaps the forces in presence : your enemies (on the left side) - your team (on the right side).

You should see two buttons at the bottom right side of the screen : one is called "Active skills", the other "Defense skills". If you click on "Active skills", whatever values you see on the enemy side is their defence, whatever values you see on your team side is their offence. In your example, the enemy would have 30 SPIRIT defence.

This behavior reverses if you click on the "Defense skills" button, meaning that any value seen on the enemy side should be interpreted as offence, and as defence if seen on the side of your team. You'll basically want to constantly switch back and forth between these two buttons with each new enemy, to check your best options to confront it.

At the beginning of the game, you'll typically have creatures that focus on only one type of damage : SPIRIT or LOGIC. You should consequently prepare your defence against this type, and preferably attack with the other type.

could you explain the stats and how they work a little more? what does FWD or SELF in the box mean?
The configuration of any battle looks like this :

(Enemy) BACKYARD - (Enemy) FORWARD <----> FORWARD (Your team) - BACKYARD (Your team)

Otherwise said, B1 - F1 <----> F2 - B2.

Only one character may be in each FORWARD position (F1 or F2) at any time.

Unless otherwise specified (by special skills, see below), it's the character in the FORWARD position that attacks the character in the opposing FORWARD position :

F1 -> F2

All other characters in the BACKYARD position are support to their respective FORWARD character : B1 supports F1, B2 supports F2.

The distinction between FWD or SELF comes into play for buffs or heals, I guess. If your character is FORWARD, the distinction is meaningless, since FWD = SELF. If your character is BACKYARD, he/she will buff/heal whoever is in the FORWARD position with a FWD skill, and him/herself with a SELF skill.

To finish, I've mentioned special skills. With those, you could see B1 being allowed to attack F2, F1 to attack any of your team members in B2, or why not directly a character in B1 to attack any of your team members in B2. Otherwise said :

(standard) F1 -> F2
(special) B1 -> F2
(special) F1 -> B2
(special) B1 -> B2

These skills are of course precious to have, and fairly rare.

what is the STK?
STK = number of uses for each skill per day.

They are limited, since the game encourages you to put the best use to them. At the beginning of the game, this may not matter, but once you're deep down in a dungeon, it does.

and is the logic and spirit is that the defense power?
SPIRIT and LOGIC are two types of offence/defence. More of that below.

how do they relate when selecting whom fights whom?
Let's take a simple configuration, that should clear it up :

F1 (attacks with SPIRIT/defends with SPIRIT) -> F2

In this case, F2 best defends with SPIRIT, and attacks with LOGIC.

Thanks for helping to explain how this works would have been so much easier if the idiots at Jast would of done a proper manual.
There is an ingame tutorial which is worth rehashing in case of doubts. To do that, just save right before your very first battle in game, store it somewhere safe and come back to it whenever needed.

Please feel free to ask if you still needed help.

The game is really NICE, and well worth climbing the initial learning curve IMO.

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i may be wrong but it looks that you need to end heroine route to unlock that heroine`s ethereal weapon(if earlier data on weapons is correct that is)
Your weapons auto upgrade in 2 different ways.

Part 1 is based on level. Every 10th level up your weapons grow and get new stats. 9 ranks to this and ranks at 11th, 21st and so on.

Part 2 is based on your abilities. The 4 different categories are Offense, Defense, Balanced and Ethereal. This is 6 ranks total. Rank 6 is +500 for Offense or Defense. Balanced is +300 across. Ethereal is +120 across with +60 to Ethereal power. Offense/Defense/Balanced does not give any to Ethereal.

Above is partially copied from another forum but corrected from what I've gathered elsewhere. I THINK you can jump from either of Part 2's road to another. That is, if you are level 2 offense and achieve level 3 Ethereal then you will get the Ethereal bonus. Someone please correct me if i am wrong.

Others have compiled and posted worksheets with the ability values needed for these levels - I have no idea where they got these values.

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

~snip~
how do they relate when selecting whom fights whom? Thanks for helping to explain how this works would have been so much easier if the idiots at Jast would of done a proper manual.
To add to what others have said, the four colors also are a prime factor as to who to select as your Forward. If your opponent in the Dungeon battles is a Red user, do NOT put Ayuma as forward even if you have a large Red audience. Chances are that your opponent will use up that audience before Ayuma can use his skill and he will consequently fumble. Same goes for Ai with Blue, Yumina with Green and Kirara with Black.

Try not to use all your color in one attack unless you are sure you can finish the enemy with that attack or other's attacks will restore your color.

Once you are in Space battles, Ayuma is locked in as Forward and has skills in all Colors due to him being in a battle Frame and others supporting from main ship. His skills are then the Frames skills, not his personal ones.

A note on Damage and Defense level: In addition to the weapon/shield logic/spirit level, your stats will add to either. The actual total is in BOLD lettering. Your Logic stat affects Logic Attack/Defense and Spirit stat affects Spirit Attack/Defense. Ethereal adds to both stats.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks.. now if I could just finish the first damn dungeon without the game crashing it's really buggy.

If I turn off my second monitor the video switching to single monitor crashes it! If video resolution changes for any reason it crashes! Jast must really have horrible beta testing to not found this bug it's not occasional it's every single time! If something pops up on desktop and you are in full screen the game crashes! I am so sick and tired of redoing the first dungeon since the stupid first time won't let you save it has crashed on me twice now after finishing up the dungeon!

Makes it worse is that I can't save the game in the first dungeon levels.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks.. now if I could just finish the first damn dungeon without the game crashing it's really buggy.

If I turn off my second monitor the video switching to single monitor crashes it! If video resolution changes for any reason it crashes! Jast must really have horrible beta testing to not found this bug it's not occasional it's every single time! If something pops up on desktop and you are in full screen the game crashes! I am so sick and tired of redoing the first dungeon since the stupid first time won't let you save it has crashed on me twice now after finishing up the dungeon!

Makes it worse is that I can't save the game in the first dungeon levels.
That sounds more like a computer problem, not the game's fault, cause I have no problems with it like that.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Values for Weapon Evolutions were translated from Japanese wiki along with a little experimentation. You are able to jump from any Evolution branch to another one as long as you achieve the correct conditions. Note that you cannot jump between the same ranks of Evolutions (i.e. you achieve rank 4 Balanced, you cannot then achieve rank 4 Offense). You have to go from rank 1 > 2 > 3 ... > 6.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok I have a few more questions.

1. What is the high speed dressing challenge? I know it's like a die roll or something but when it suceeds what is the bonus or what are we getting?

2. Hyper Battles what exactly are they? What bonuses since I get the non-stop hyper battles I imagine all battles on that floor from that point is hyper battles or is it just that room?

3. How are we suppose to get an idea of what the treasure chest has in it from the movie? I only seen a chest that looked like bronze or that which had nothing, plain wood chest, and the meat chest.

4. How do we get keys? I am running low on keys and have not determined where to get keys from.

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

1. i believe you go into hyper battle if you succeed high speed dress change.

2. hyper battle make it so you can encounter better monster(different color) which have better drop rate but harder.
non-stop hyper battles make it so all encounter are better monsters till it stops.

3. from what i seen, better looking box tend to have better items. like the cardboard box tend to give low end stuff like food.

4. i think you get 20 key per dungeon run. so if your running lowing go back to town.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

1. i believe you go into hyper battle if you succeed high speed dress change.

2. hyper battle make it so you can encounter better monster(different color) which have better drop rate but harder.
non-stop hyper battles make it so all encounter are better monsters till it stops.

3. from what i seen, better looking box tend to have better items. like the cardboard box tend to give low end stuff like food.

4. i think you get 20 key per dungeon run. so if your running lowing go back to town.
Thanks.. now if I can only find out why the game is crashing. It's related to audio and I am using HDMI audio from my ATI card but the sound file crashing is Microsoft.

Faulting application name: Yumina.exe, version: 1.0.5.1, time stamp: 0x51d0c40b
Faulting module name: DSOUND.dll, version: 6.1.7600.16385, time stamp: 0x4a5bd9fd
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00036191
Faulting process id: 0x19bc
Faulting application start time: 0x01cebad59643402b
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Yumina\Yumina.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\DSOUND.dll
Report Id: 850346d3-26cf-11e3-9861-6c626d7151e6

I use HDMI audio and the DSOUND.dll is a Microsoft sound file.

faz

Reputation score

you can save on each level of the dungeon when you reach the advance to the new floor portal. it useful in case your game crash.
the save will remain there until you overwrite it with new dungeon save.
you can reset your abilities distribution by paying according to your level at the shop. when i get to know about the ethereal weapon, i reset all of my abilities and built it for ethereal weapon