What's new

You Can Trust Me (Alexia)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The tale of a cursed dragon (Alexia)

Slamming inside of her, Alexia got a good taste of the Succubi's soul. It was actually much more... Delicious, than Azure's was when Alexia fed on her. And at the same time, Alexia felt Scarlet's warm, wet, tight pussy envelop her magically formed cock. Her folds felt like they were sucking, and squeezing Alexia's member, trying to extract her cum, and milk her for her seed...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia grins and begins to thrust with more force as she feels herself being overwhelmed by the feelings that she was getting simply from fucking the succubus. Even though she was barely starting, she could feel her precum already starting to leak as she pants with each thrust, "Oh... Oh god~ you feel so good~!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wet sounds of Alexia thrusting her cock inside Scarlet's dripping, hot sex each time she shoved her cock deep within Scarlet, her crotch slapping against her ass as Scarlet took all of Alexia's cock inside her to the hilt. Scarlet's breasts bounced each time Alexia pounded into her, and she moved her hips in rhythm with Alexia's thrusts, while the dragoness violated her soul as much as she violated her body, her powerful soul rocking Alexia's core with pleasure as she was filled with power.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia continued her task in completely bliss, her mind was concentrated completely on fucking the beautiful demoness in front of her, violating the creature until she had drained all of it's soul away. She starts to make more stronger, slow thrusts, eager to draw more of the wonderful feeling as she felt herself nearing her limit.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Scarlet let out yelps each time Alexia slammed ferociously into her, and as she threw her head back from how Alexia was pounding her, in the tentacle's excitement, suddenly thrusted one of their phalluses inside Scarlet's mouth, it's movements matching Alexia's thrusts, and silencing Scarlet in the process, who was now making silent moans, and gags against the tentacle-cock now fucking her lips. Alexia even felt a slimy tentacle cock brush against her own member, as another tentacle lodged itself in Scarlet's ass.

And at that same moment, Alexia suddenly felt two more tentacles appear, and lodge themselves within her own holes. One wrapped around her leg, before inserting itself inside her ass, while the other simply shot straight up, and went inside her sex, plunging into her already wet depths, and only further pushing her into a powerful orgasm. And at the same time she felt her own orgasm approaching, the tentacles seemed to be threatening with a load of cum as well...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia holds onto Scarlet's hair as she lets out a violent scream, the increased pleasure of having the tentacles filling her hole as well as the pleasure she was getting from constantly fucking the succubus underneath her enough to cause her juices to erupt from both her phallus and her own lower lips. She pants heavily as she continues moving in and out of Scarlet, albeit much more slowly now that she herself was satisfied, her intentions were now more to help her 'partner' finish as well.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Scarlet's eyes opened wide as Alexia exploded in her own powerful orgasm, her warm cum filling Scarlet's womb each time it throbbed ejaculating more spunk inside her. And at the same time, the tentacles inside both Alexia and Scarlet experienced their own orgasm, the mass of them throbbing violently as all of the cum traveled through them, before bursting forth inside of both of the girls. Scarlet's ass and mouth were filled with the demon cum, filling her bowels while she readily drank all the excess cum, letting all of the hot seed go down her throat. Alexia's pussy and ass were filled as well, both tentacles pumping, and shooting their spunk inside her pussy and ass, filling her insides with the hot goo, making her feel 'full', and 'warm' with all of the great amount of cum inside her.

Then, after the tentacles were done ejaculating inside both of the women, they drew out, letting loose all the cum that was trapped inside them as a large puddle of white formed on the floor.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia smiles as she pulls away from the succubus, closing her eyes as she felt the rush of the white stuff coming out of her body. She sighs softly and dismisses her cock, looking up at Scarlet with a wild grin, "Well? Did you enjoy it~?" She already begins to slowly make her way away from the mess, not really sure if she should be standing in that stuff, "Anyway, is there any more to this little tour, or are we finished~?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Before Scarlet could answer, laying in the pile of white cum, Alexia suddenly heard the sounds of clapping from somewhere in the audience. The lights from the room slowly faded, since the show was over, and before Alexia was a large crowd vacating many of the previously empty seats. A Majority of the demons in the audience were beautiful Succubi, but there were others, such as smaller looking demons that almost looked like children, and even a couple strange ones, that looked to be composed of strange, purple slime with an orange core in the middle.

The curtains slowly closed, and once they hid Alexia and Scarlet, not to mention the large couple piles of cum, a rather unique looking Succubus, with brown hair wrapped up in a bun on her head, and 'I'm intelligent' glasses came walking up to her with a bright smile on her face. "That was magnificent!" she announced happily, and with praise to Alexia, "Sexy, thrilling, exciting, fast, rough, not to mention a beautiful orgasm! The stage LOVED you!" she told Alexia as her arms stretched outwards, as if to hold Alexia in some kind of glory.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia frowns and blinks at the audience, where the hell did they come from? She shrugs, oh well, at least she had fun, and she assumed the most important observer for her, Jezebel, also probably had a lot of fun. She gives a slight bow as the curtains close.

She nearly jumps as she hears the voice behind her, turning around quickly, she saw the brunette. She mused slightly to herself that it was surprisingly that if this was Violet, who she assumed it was, she would've expected well... a purple haired succubus instead. Still, she shrugs and smiles, looking at the woman, "Was just having a bit of fun~ didn't know so many would be watching us~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman shrugged with a smile, "And why not?" she retorted, "Everyone loves a good show, Alexia. And don't be surprised I know you're name." she said, her hands folding behind her back as she winked at her, "Most of us heard of you overnight. Although I blame it on Jezebel's shouts throughout the castle." she said with a chuckle, "She loves an audience as well, you see." she said with a sly smile.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia's face twitches slightly as she heard what Violet said, then returns to a smile quickly. She looks up, presumably at Jezebel, "I hope you enjoyed that~ when will I get to test my new powers? As fun as it is to run around having sex with the inhabitants, it doesn't beat the thrill of a real hunt~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Violet cocks her head at Alexia, blinking at her as she watched the dragoness act rather strangely. "Is... Something the matter?" she asked her. And almost immediately after, Alexia saw Jezebel suddenly spawn forth from an uprising of darkness right behind Violet, before the purple skinned woman placed her hand on Violet's shoulder. To which, Violet responded with a startled scream, turning quickly, and took on an upset tone, "Lady Jezebel-I hate it when you do that!" she announced loudly.

Jezebel only laughed, brushing a hand along Violet's cheek as she walked past her, "And I love it when you scream..." she said with a malicious giggle. And after walking past her completely, she reached her arms out, wrapping around Alexia's hips, pulling her in close as she placed a quick kiss on the dragoness' lips. "I can't leave you alone for a minute, can I?" she asked a rhetorical question to Alexia.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia watches with interest as Jezebel appeared, not saying anything until she scared the succubus. Laughing, she waits for her wife to approach, then kisses her gently returns the kiss and holds Jezebel with her arms as she smiles, "Well, that's what you get for asking a sexual servant of yours to lead me around the place~" She briefly looks over at Scarlet, then back to Jezebel, "Plus she loved it~. Now on a more serious note, you definitely heard what I asked for, correct?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jezebel gave a slow nod, "Yes, I did... And as a matter of fact, I'm glad you're so eager to be on your way to finding victims." she said, clasping a hand to Alexia's cheek, "Do you remember what I said about an hour ago? About the bird, no doubt? I have no doubt already in your abilities. What I want you to do, is visit this avian bitch, and send her my regards... Anally, if you understand my meaning." she told her.

And, after a moment, Jezebel's face went serious, "However... I think you need to practice the dark arts a little... To test them on someone..." she said, before suddenly smiling, "How about your old friend, Azure-was it? I'm sure she'd be delighted to allow you to practice using a tentacle here, and an injection there..."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia nods and looks around, at the succubi, then at Jezebel, "I myself think I am more than capable of 'practicing' on this bird, but if you really think I should be wasting energy on my slave, then I guess I can do that too~" She shrugs and walks off, heading to where she remembers seeing the maid put Azure.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jezebel laughed, "Confident, are we?" she said behind Alexia, before she suddenly felt her hands on her shoulders. "Very well... But I warn you... She is very powerful... Almost as powerful as I am..." Jezebel warns her.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia simply laughs as she looks over her shoulder at Jezebel, holding her wife's hand, "And yet I still managed to surprise attack you when we first met~ don't worry, I'll take this little birdy down for you." She pulls away gently and turns around, kissing Jezebel's hand, grinning, "I'll be back before you even know it~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jezebel laughed, patting Alexia's cheek, "I knew I could count on you..." she told her, before giving Alexia a good look up and down, "You'll be needing your armor, you know." she said with a sly grin, while her very armor that she left behind suddenly appeared in a sudden burst of flames.

She gestured with her hand at Alexia's armor, "Put it on, and be quick. A bunch of fools are soon to be gathering at her sanctuary, and what I'd prefer to be waiting for them is a trap." she told her, while folding her arms, awaiting for Alexia to do as she was asked.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexia nods and dons her armor, then does a slight bow to Jezebel, smiling as she gets up, looking around, "I guess all that's left is for you to either take me there or show me how to get there~ I will not disappoint you~"