What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Yotsukoshiya ] [ 四越屋] LESTA HUNTER NATASHA HUNT / レスタハンター ナターシャハント RE133499 RJ133499

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: レスタハンター ナターシャハント

How to acquire the little people quest?
Update your game, talk to npcs, and it'll show up. You'll go from having 3 quests to having 4 or 5 (?).

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is version 2.00 enough to get the extra missions?

Does anyone have version 2.01 by any chance?

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thank you :)

But I was wondering if anyone has the latest version of the actual game? The latest I could find is 2.00

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you :)

But I was wondering if anyone has the latest version of the actual game? The latest I could find is 2.00
2.01 is just a bug fix that fixes the recollection area. 2 of the scenes don't show up even if you've seen them.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

https(colon)//mega(dot)co(dot)nz/#!qNNCzK6Y!1HSh2bNslNeEZL6kgnJm5AHwlzWMfKo9cUbrtWwHpZY

hope I did that right >.> anyway, the other monster hunter game. Gift for ya'll with my tax return
We have a thread for that other one :v I'll just quote this post there.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Woops! I searched for the new one and this thread was the only one that popped up. My mistake, and thanks for sharing the post.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

https(colon)//mega(dot)co(dot)nz/#!qNNCzK6Y!1HSh2bNslNeEZL6kgnJm5AHwlzWMfKo9cUbrtWwHpZY

hope I did that right >.> anyway, the other monster hunter game. Gift for ya'll with my tax return
Thanks but....why did you butcher the link so? You have far more than the 15 posts required to post links.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks but....why did you butcher the link so? You have far more than the 15 posts required to post links.
Be grateful he/she didn't type in / as slash

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Be grateful he/she didn't type in / as slash
or the # as hashtag, or ! as exclamation mark......that would have been a really long and annoying link.....

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, so what is the plot of these two games?

You play as greenhaired thug looking dude, and you need to train (?) a monster hunter?

Silver hair girl in previous game, and pinkhair here?

I keep seeing the phrase "legend Raster" no idea what it means. Raster is in the title too though. (sidenote: please for the love of god add the english title into the thread title, it's getting stupidly hard to keep all these threads straight)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, so what is the plot of these two games?

You play as greenhaired thug looking dude, and you need to train (?) a monster hunter?

Silver hair girl in previous game, and pinkhair here?

I keep seeing the phrase "legend Raster" no idea what it means. Raster is in the title too though. (sidenote: please for the love of god add the english title into the thread title, it's getting stupidly hard to keep all these threads straight)
The title is technically "Lesta Hunter Natasha Hunt" with the second one "Frau Hunt"

Lesta Hunter is basically from the title:
"Le"gend + Ra"sta" = Lesta

Rasta is probably the town, Legend in this case is arguably Engrish of 'legendary' instead

You play as the strong yet unmotivated "Toma" that prefer girls over glory, and decide to partner up with some...naive ladies and take advantage of them (usually by handing the workload to them seeing as he's 'newbie' and they're the experienced ones)

Basically if they clear the quest, you get rewarded for clearing quest, and if they lose, you hold them responsible for things, a win-win scenario.

Which is also reflected in the ending, if you clear all quests nothing much happens.

But on the 'fail' ending, after promising to have sex with him if she fails the 3rd time, Toma was ready to go but she demands they finish the quest first. He then proceed to kill the monster in under 1 minute using the starter weapon (reminder: MH game usually gives 50 minutes for quest time)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: レスタハンター ナターシャハント - Natasha Hunt

which mission has the pit-trap scene in it?

So far i've hunted birds, carried "fur babies" in the ice level, hunted the bloodsucking dragon thing, and hunted the tiger.

edit: thought i was in the thread for the new game, oops.

found it anyway.

Last edited:

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It has been updated to 2.05 with a new quest. If anyone has the new updated game, would be great.