What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Yotsukoshiya ] [ 四越屋] LESTA HUNTER NATASHA HUNT / レスタハンター ナターシャハント RE133499 RJ133499

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: レスタハンター ナターシャハント

Is there a prerequisite for disabling auto battle? Every time I go to turn it off, it comes back on, yet turning off the knives will save, which makes it seem quite deliberate.

Thanks a bunch, Terran~

Last edited:

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a prerequisite for disabling auto battle? Every time I go to turn it off, it comes back on, yet turning off the knives will save, which makes it seem quite deliberate.
you have to do it via item menu and in the last tab of item menu there should be an option there that should change it.

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ver.2.00 is out ... anyone have??

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just echoing Alexandrep's words. Is it possible for someone to give a link to the updated v2.00 of this game? It appears more sprite H scenes were added. And more of that is always nice. ^^'

Keitai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mega.co.nz/#!EsZBFaxL!UAfumEkN8yu3TEjxgx4K1XOueLDxcSK9EETa_KDDZa8

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Would anyone have a completed save for the 2.0 version?

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm more curious about if the translation posted a bunch of posts above the 2.0 link will work with it or not (and if not, whether said translation will get updated to do so).

Norus

Reputation score

I can confirm the translation works on 2.00 from the direction posted. However, it seems to lock out the newer content in 2.00.

Last edited:

strength

Reputation score

any guy know how to play at the beginning ? I wander around, talk to all NPCs, and nothing happens. I stucked completely !

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

any guy know how to play at the beginning ? I wander around, talk to all NPCs, and nothing happens. I stucked completely !
You go into the 'bar' left of where you start at.

Then talk to the counter

Talk to the girl who's sitting at the table

Now back to counter

Then you should be able to talk to others in town and pick up quests from the guild ladies

strength

Reputation score

You go into the 'bar' left of where you start at.

Then talk to the counter

Talk to the girl who's sitting at the table

Now back to counter

Then you should be able to talk to others in town and pick up quests from the guild ladies
I have talked to all for several times. But nothing occur. I can't go outside, don't know what to do :confused:

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

o_O ...huh....

Well, compare to the previous game, it now also have tentacle tag (besides the one describing the girl)

Looks like the basic is the same tho.

moldiver

Demon Girl
Reputation score

please how can i lose in quest ^^; ????

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

please how can i lose in quest ^^; ????
There are multiple quests you know.

Monkey boss quest: He has a stun move he randomly does, make sure you get hit by it by attacking him (there's a message that pop when he's about to do it). If you recharge your stam, you'll dodge it 100% of the time.

Gathering quest: Take 2 instead of 1 at a time and just wonder around, she'll eventually collapse.

Cat quest: This is all luck, choose a direction and make sure all your clothes get stolen. Then either talk to the MC and lose battle or go into battle with the cat again and they'll use a grab move. Simply don't shake him off. This one takes a while if she's not horny.

Little people quest: They each have a sleep spell, like the monkey boss you want to get hit by it. Their H attack does very little dmg like the cat men so losing again may take awhile if she's not already horny.

New game demo?
Just attack when his feeler opens and don't resist.

moldiver

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Monkey boss quest: He has a stun move he randomly does, make sure you get hit by it by attacking him (there's a message that pop when he's about to do it). If you recharge your stam, you'll dodge it 100% of the time.

Gathering quest: Take 2 instead of 1 at a time and just wonder around, she'll eventually collapse.

Cat quest: This is all luck, choose a direction and make sure all your clothes get stolen. Then either talk to the MC and lose battle or go into battle with the cat again and they'll use a grab move. Simply don't shake him off. This one takes a while if she's not horny.

Little people quest: They each have a sleep spell, like the monkey boss you want to get hit by it. Their H attack does very little dmg like the cat men so losing again may take awhile if she's not already horny.

New game demo?
thx for the replay ^^
the problem that i am loosing the fight but the mission is still going on they just send me to the start aria so i can go and do it agine i want to lose so i can get the other ending please help ^^

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thx for the replay ^^
the problem that i am loosing the fight but the mission is still going on they just send me to the start aria so i can go and do it agine i want to lose so i can get the other ending please help ^^
.......um, you have to lose 3 times before the quest is considered a failure.

archanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ill try it too :)

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New game demo?
How to acquire the little people quest?