What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

I've wanted this game translated forever :3

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The reason why I still frequent this thread is the hope that someone translates more of it.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am! I think you Translator guys are incredible. Working so much so others can enjoy these games even more? I love you for that.
+1.If it wasn't for all the translator,all our life would be boring,just watching stupid american thing and crap like that I guess(just to says that I prefer by far anime/japanese stuff than everything else)

Well that is encouraging to hear! It takes many hours to find the areas to edit in hex, try to make sense of the Kanji/Katana's context, and then even more time to keep testing everything carefully (because one false move and the whole exe breaks X_X).

I just did not want to waste time doing it if no one was going to use it is all. I enjoy working on something that will be enjoyed. If people are really interested in it please reply.
I guess I could try to replay it too since it was hellish to understand what to do in japanese.Anyways,even if you drop it,I still want to thanks you for your motive and kindness... :)

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A translator has decided to come do repure? How long do you think it would take to do this whole game translation anyway?

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, so there was a lot of interest for it after all! This discovery is definitely motivating. :)

Remember- this was for the user interface, not an entire story translation (though I'd like to get the mamono profiles done too). See my signature link to see what I've done so far.

If we wanted to do a full story translation, I'd need help deciphering the context. Let me be clear here, I'm not a Japanese speaker nor a professional translator, I am just self studying Japanese in my free time.

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

Translators are doing God's work. Don't get discouraged.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well I'm glad someone agrees with me. I'm pretty sure the creator's got more ideas up their sleeves since this isn't their first game. And good luck with your translation!

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

why this game don't have gallery sprite?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't even know this was being translated (or forgot). I would actually replay and finish this if it was translated. I stopped after you lose most the girls because it became confusing to advance. I don't like feeling like I'll miss something if I advance the story, and this game has a lot of moments like that. Having a translation would certainly make me want to play it again. I can't think of a better game to have translated, I've always hoped that it would be someday.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well that is encouraging to hear! It takes many hours to find the areas to edit in hex, try to make sense of the Kanji/Katakana's context, and then even more time to keep testing everything carefully (because one false move and the whole exe breaks X_X).

I just did not want to waste time doing it if no one was going to use it is all. I enjoy working on something that will be enjoyed. If people are really interested in it please reply. :)
Finally! A much needed translation.

Not only that, but a discussion in this thread that isn't about people being unable to play it.

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

need help
where i can see that girl and raped her??
I'm not exactly sure but I think you can find this girl in the area before or after the water area. I'ts been awhile since I played it. Anyway the girl looks like a block (Think like thwomps for mario games) and you have to be a boy and lust level above 60. With the lust level up the thwomp block will morph into the girl. Hope this helps, there is only one area/room with these and if you know what I'm talking about you should find them realitivy easy.

On another note. A translation of this game would be way past cool.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

how i can got animation fox girls?

he name is biblio-chan

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A sequel is being worked on. Can't translate Japanese all too well, so if someone could clarify a little bit what he goes on about in his recent post would be greatly appreciated.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

A sequel is being worked on. Can't translate Japanese all too well, so if someone could clarify a little bit what he goes on about in his recent post would be greatly appreciated.
A friend of mine translated it for me. pastebin.com/qrsJd1mC
I'm just as excited, though I hope he didn't forget about the unfinished animations for the plant girl on his first game. I wish I knew how to replicate the bug people talked about in this thread.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A friend of mine translated it for me. pastebin.com/qrsJd1mC
I'm just as excited, though I hope he didn't forget about the unfinished animations for the plant girl on his first game. I wish I knew how to replicate the bug people talked about in this thread.
Interesting. I hope he doesn't end up forsaking girl on male rape, seeing how that's the direction the conversation seems to lean towards in the end. I'd prefer he keeps Repure 2 like it's predecessor and go with the idea of making a different game altogether for the alternative.

Time will tell. As for the unfinished animations, I hope he just releases a patch sometime. A bit of an empty dream, though.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope Repure Aria 2 will be just like the first with the same characters and such with different enemies in addition to some of the enemies from the original. It would probably work best if the game takes place in a different setting. Maybe with some desert or swamp/jungle areas...

I personally thought the gameplay from the previous game was perfect. I enjoy playing the game as a game. I found it had immense replay value and the addition of the English patch will add to even more~<3.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Best news I've heard all day. :D Here's hoping for extra girl-on-girl stuff (without reducing the girl-on-guy stuff. Just felt there could've been more yuri in the first one is all.)

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Best news I've heard all day. :D Here's hoping for extra girl-on-girl stuff (without reducing the girl-on-guy stuff. Just felt there could've been more yuri in the first one is all.)
^ This! The girl-on-guy content made the last game enjoyable and there was a significant lack of yuri in the last game.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

how i can get sprite sex for Fox girl in library?

something tell me u just get memo something and put male user that... but idk what is this :(

Last edited: