What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

I want to read the developer's page, but all the text comes up as gibberish instead of Japanese. Why is this, when I can read Japanese on other pages just fine?
Try Tools > Encoding > Japanese if you're using Chrome.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

EDIT: I just remembered, I saw in one of Gryphose's screenshots earlier that the map has pictures of the hidden items on it (HP and MP bonuses, and other hidden items) and not just the coins. I only have the 1.21 patch downloaded, and I can only see the coins on the map. Is there an option to turn those on or something?
Specifically, it shows just how many items remain in an area (Denoted with '?' for the ones you haven't found yet). Doesn't show where they are unfortunately, but at least it lets you know there's still something there.

Anonymous_nick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, How many sex scenes are there with the shopkeeper? Some one posted instructions saying that you had to diddle with all three girls, but i only needed to do one girl to get the statue scene. Is there another?

dzen

Reputation score

I played around a little for fun with the menus and a few random things to get them into English. It's super basic, but might help some people. Just copy the file to the game directory and run it, you don't have to overwrite/delete the Japanese .exe or anything. It's fully compatible with existing saves and shouldn't mess with anything.

There are references in the binary to a Pixel Gallery, but that obviously doesn't appear to exist. I don't know if it's a special unlock or if the author just gave up getting it to work or what. Most of the game's dialogue is packed into the .exe although a couple scenes have their own files in event.dxa. Strangely enough that file is 284KB and unpacks to practically nothing. Maybe I need a better unpacker...

Maybe I need to finish translating Monmusu Delicious Breakfast before I waste any more time on this, haha.
What unpacker do you normally use?

Cowsplosion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Specifically, it shows just how many items remain in an area (Denoted with '?' for the ones you haven't found yet). Doesn't show where they are unfortunately, but at least it lets you know there's still something there.
My map doesn't have those. It only shows whether or not I've gotten the coin from each room.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

My map doesn't have those. It only shows whether or not I've gotten the coin from each room.
Might be a New Game+ thing then. Just started a new game and I didn't have those either.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Might be a New Game+ thing then. Just started a new game and I didn't have those either.
It's actually an option you have to turn on. You should be able to use it without having to beat the game first.

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What unpacker do you normally use?
Used this one myself before -

You could try here too (DxaDecode.exe worked for me) -

I don't own those sites, so Use those files at your own risk.

Last edited:

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hola i 'm noob hihi does anyone have a save file with succubus.. I can't reach them :(

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hola i 'm noob hihi does anyone have a save file with succubus.. I can't reach them :(
Check this save http://ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=452637&postcount=232

You are gona have to do some searching for them though that should not be hard since you are super strong in that save and he has most of the warp nodes.

EDIT: (This game seems to have no interest anymore so I will probably just drop finishing the rest of the translations. Anyone is welcome to continue where I left off though.)

Last edited:

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i need last ver. this game

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i need last ver. this game
Right here bud --->

Make sure you copy/paste the URL into your browser. Don't click it on, or fc2 will block you.

Last edited:

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

um.... where can i download this game :confused:

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone else think the first two girls have disappointing masturbation animations compared to the third girl? I mean... you get the third girl's masturbation for free while the other two you have to find for yourself.. but still the third girl's masturbation is so much hotter than the others... the first one definitely looks pretty sloppy in my opinion... I think the creator should update the others animations.

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone else think the first two girls have disappointing masturbation animations compared to the third girl? I mean... you get the third girl's masturbation for free while the other two you have to find for yourself.. but still the third girl's masturbation is so much hotter than the others... the first one definitely looks pretty sloppy in my opinion... I think the creator should update the others animations.
As a person with female masturbation fetish, I wholeheartedly agree with you. It seems the developer look lots of time on some things and got lazy on others. The Bunny Girl and Half Orc Girl have a TON of animations, but then you see others like the Harpies which do not have any sex animations at ALL (their regular flying animation is their "sex" animation).

I'm hoping this game has a sequel though, the sprite sex is still one of the best out there in my opinion, that is when it's not done halfheartedly. :/

um.... where can i download this game :confused:
Well, all you need to do is a Google search for download Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I can't find that stupid yellow book for the damned life of me. I'm probably missing it someplace obvious, anybody wanna help me out? Screenshot maybe? :)

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

EDIT: (This game seems to have no interest anymore so I will probably just drop finishing the rest of the translations. Anyone is welcome to continue where I left off though.)
well that's a shame, tbh i think the interest is there just not very vocal, at least i would replay the game for sure if it was translated.

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well that's a shame, tbh i think the interest is there just not very vocal, at least i would replay the game for sure if it was translated.
Well that is encouraging to hear! It takes many hours to find the areas to edit in hex, try to make sense of the Kanji/Katakana's context, and then even more time to keep testing everything carefully (because one false move and the whole exe breaks X_X).

I just did not want to waste time doing it if no one was going to use it is all. I enjoy working on something that will be enjoyed. If people are really interested in it please reply. :)

Last edited:

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well that is encouraging to hear! It takes hours to find the areas to edit in hex, try to make sense of the Kanji/Katana's context, and then even more time to keep testing everything carefully (because one false move and the whole exe breaks X_X).

I just did not want to waste time doing it if no one was going to use it is all. I enjoy working on something that will be enjoyed. If people are really interested in it please reply. :)
I am! I think you Translator guys are incredible. Working so much so others can enjoy these games even more? I love you for that.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh I was indeed hoping to see a translation for this game. I love this game for being the metroidvania it is but I cannot make heads or tails of the story or menus. The ole' curse of playing Japanese H games.