What's new

[yomitim] Repure Aria Sequel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Repure Aria Sequel?

Is there an alternate clothing in the game for the Red Suit Girl? There's the ??? like in Repure Aria 1, but, is the item in the game?

As for the demo, well, it's pretty good. I can get how the price can be disgusting to some, but it's only (less than, actually) 2$. I bought water bottles that were more expensive.

More Repure Aria can only be a good thing...

EDIT:

Ok, so you can use DXExtract to browse the image files. Indeed this guy animations with 3 frames, that's nice. And there is no nude model yet, though I went back and checked in Repure 1 files and there it was, in all its glory.

So there are files from the old Repure Aria like "Hime", the gray dress girl (Aria?).
Blue scarf boy is still in the files.
There are a couple other new-ish characters, loosely based on rimurimu, like a blonde.

Last edited:

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

instead of complain we should be grateful because those version most of times never are available online and is comiket exclusive as a bonus for buying some of their products there

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I loved the original, I hope they've gotten a little bit better at managing game flow.

I hear they haven't done much to extend the sex scenes though, that sounds disappointing.

Looks like I'll have to wait and see if the demo ever hits the English DLSite and if it does, hopefully my card will work internationally again.

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I loved the original, I hope they've gotten a little bit better at managing game flow.

I hear they haven't done much to extend the sex scenes though, that sounds disappointing.

Looks like I'll have to wait and see if the demo ever hits the English DLSite and if it does, hopefully my card will work internationally again.

You're in luck friend. Though there are also other ways to acquire it... it's on the Eng DLsite

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sadly this still has the thing that annoyed me about the first game. The animations are so twitchy/jerky. They're just too damn fast. There's already a button that lets you cum instantly, so why not slow it down a touch?
The addition of Z+X was a nice touch I thought. If you wanted to enjoy the animations for a longer period this combination of buttons would loop the animation.
I agree that there should have been a increase or decrease option for more player control.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

where can i get the demo? can't find the link on dlsite '-'

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

where can i get the demo? can't find the link on dlsite '-'
How? It's number 4 in the weekly ratings on Eng dlsite and number 7 on JP dlsite.

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game itself is the demo, there isn't a free one you can download like with a lot of games

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

These games always have a nice pixel style, but... eeeh, I dunno. The H-content I've found isn't bad, but its always so quick. And I can never remember what few things, and how, to set up the female MC for H-content as well.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The game itself is the demo, there isn't a free one you can download like with a lot of games
well... so, someone have a LINK to share ? i want to play this DEMO :D
Edit: already found a torrent :p tx :D

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's 100 yen. How fucking cheap can you be?
Paying for demos is not something a lot of people are on board for, no matter how cheap they are. Most people are smart enough not to pay for such an obvious cash grab because demos are meant to be free DEMONSTRATIONS of a game so you can try it BEFORE you buy it. That's the whole point of playing a demo to begin with.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The description on Dlsite says that a free trial will likely come out at a later date. So the current demo is more of an early preview of the game. Dev gets some money from fans (~1000 sales as of this post), fans get a very early look. Then a free trial comes out later, closer to completion date so new potential customers don't forget about it after playing the demo.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's not a demo you asshats, it's literally the game. It says UNDER CONSTRUCTION and on the blog there is a link to the main site where those who bought the CD version can go to get their updates as they come out.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wonder if that would mean there'd be price hikes as the game progresses. It doesn't seem to me like DLSite would make for the best platform to experiment with early access for such a game, it'd be very easy to put out a product now and then lose the full value of sales as updates progress.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm surprised there is such a 'debate' going on when this has been explained earlier in the thread:

They are doing almost the exact same thing this other circle does.

Look at these pages for an example:

There is an "early access" version which is a tiny, cheap chunk of the final product, essentially an extended demo. Paying to access this demo earlier is akin to donating for a patreon reward or something. Weather or not you agree with that practice is up to you.

The developers will release the full game as a separate, more expensive product.

As a show of good faith to anyone 'donating' to the early access version, they will update this demo product with an additional minigame at a later date. So by buying this listing, you are buying the early access demo and this unknown minigame.

This whole set-up is likely because they were selling copies of this demo at Comiket. Which is common because they need to offset the costs of attending the event and distributing disks. The 100 yen charge is probably what they were charging for the disks, and they decided to upload it online so all their fans could access it instead of just the ones who went to comiket. Arguably they could have released the online one for free, but it's not hard to get it elsewhere if you don't want to pay, and anyone who has pirated any of their previous works doesn't really have a leg to stand on griping about a 'paid demo'

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's 100 yen. How fucking cheap can you be?
lol The Three Charms is still at 54 yen and people are still pirating it :rolleyes: it's a sad world we live in bro.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm surprised there is such a 'debate' going on when this has been explained earlier in the thread:

There is an "early access" version which is a tiny, cheap chunk of the final product, essentially an extended demo. Paying to access this demo earlier is akin to donating for a patreon reward or something. Weather or not you agree with that practice is up to you.

The developers will release the full game as a separate, more expensive product.

As a show of good faith to anyone 'donating' to the early access version, they will update this demo product with an additional minigame at a later date. So by buying this listing, you are buying the early access demo and this unknown minigame.

This whole set-up is likely because they were selling copies of this demo at Comiket. Which is common because they need to offset the costs of attending the event and distributing disks. The 100 yen charge is probably what they were charging for the disks, and they decided to upload it online so all their fans could access it instead of just the ones who went to comiket. Arguably they could have released the online one for free, but it's not hard to get it elsewhere if you don't want to pay, and anyone who has pirated any of their previous works doesn't really have a leg to stand on griping about a 'paid demo'
^This.

It's a common thing to sell demos in Japan, the charge as Scherzo said, is usually only to cover disk costs (I bought Touhou EoSD demo back when it was released). To my knowledge, they can't make it free on DLSite. Products have to be at minimal of cost allowed. They could have, however, put it up on DMM who has no problems with devs uploading free games.

Whether you believe in the practice or not isn't relevant in the least, just don't buy it. I seriously doubt it's a money grab like some are trying to claim and the fact that they are giving updates and even a minigame for a ONE TIME PURCHASE versus a month to month pledge....I'll go with this idea any day.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

To my knowledge, they can't make it free on DLSite.
There are plenty of demos on DLsite, so not sure what you mean.

While this is nowhere near as dumb as say, Guilty Hell + enty, it still doesnt feel right to me. I don't see the need for it. To me, $1000-ish in profit after they hit 2000 in sales doesnt seem worth the backlash.

If even 100 less people buy the full game because they feel like the dev is being cheap, then they already lost money. It's not as though the game isn't going to make a lot of sales once it's done given past success.

Last edited:

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

finally someone that understands.... they weren't even obligated to release this for everyone and let it be something special for Comiket but decided to release this for everyone to enjoy.... but obviously they couldn't release this for free now after people paid for it at Comiket.... well just look at the sales... real fans know whats up :D so excited for the full game! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.