Banned
Reputation score
Re: Repure Aria Sequel?

What's this? Why is it only 100 yen?

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Because it's not the full game, it seems to only be a demo.

kb88

Banned
Reputation score

Charging money for a demo is pretty disgusting. Oh wait, it's early access, that's okay then.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Back in my day!

Well it's from that convention, they've been selling demos to stickers over there for a long time. Though developers using early access has been on the rise in Japan lately. Getting harder not to pirate when you're poor...

Last edited:

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well does the trial have a dollar worth of content?

There's another circle that does this, they release a 100 yen demo and the full game later, but the 100 yen demo is arguably a complete game itself, since it's like 1 full level out of the 5 in the final product.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well does the trial have a dollar worth of content?

There's another circle that does this, they release a 100 yen demo and the full game later, but the 100 yen demo is arguably a complete game itself, since it's like 1 full level out of the 5 in the final product.
Yes. You get a few hours worth of exploration with new abilities, systems and enemies. There's more than enough in this game where when the final product comes out, those who play this will be far more familiar with the game than those who go straight into it.

That said here's a few things I can point out:
"Are you sure we're following that same characters as the first one? Just asking. I mean for all I know it could be a prequel or something." - Yes, seems to be the exact same characters. The girl on the preview is 100% Pure. The MC is still the same MC. And as the MC seems a lot more familiar with the world, I'm guessing this is definitely a sequel.

On the MC, he is not as useless as in the first game. First off, blue meter affects him as well. He wears clothes now (yup that's him in the dress) and moves at full speed while they are now so the game is no longer at a snail pace when he's out.
Second, he's able to transform into a girl (looks a lot like Rimu when does) by double tapping "C" which allows him to attack and jump higher. This form only lasts a short amount of actions (moving, jumping, attacking wears down how many actions you can do) and he can only transform when clothed and low horniness. Again making him far more useful than first game.
Third, masturbating is not in the game at the current point that I am at.
Lastly, you can switch to him from the other girls. No longer need a special item to do so. And like before, damage is only done to Red meter when hit by orb attacks (without clothes) or cum meter is empty when doing H attack.

Next Pure. I've said it earlier, but the girl in the red dress is definitely Pure and besides the new outfit her personality is the exact same (yay). She still however has the bounciness she had in the first game, so here's hoping dev still have the way to get rid of it. Though she's somewhat controllable in air but switching her out with MC mid-flight.
You get Pure shortly after the tutorial area is done to pretty much just showcase and use her wall jump skill.
Her attacks are the same as they were in Repure Aria. Funny enough when jumping she no longer flips the whole time but just free falls with her legs spread.

Enemies. All enemies now show HP, how many H attacks they have, whether or not you've seen them and whether or not you've obtain their contract without having to access the menu screen (closest enemy only).
Some of the returning enemies have the same H attacks (Orc) while others have completely new ones (Alarune).
Enemies will focus completely on attacking when girls are out or MC still have dress on while focusing on H when MC no longer have dress.

Contracts. All contracts are now summon contracts!! And the abilities gain from them can vary even among the same mob, so gaining multiples from one certain mob can be beneficial.
They are gained the same way as before, by letting the girls do H attacks. And girls with a contract will have a gift box under their name in the mob dictionary.
Summons now attack in two different ways. Assist attacks and ordered attacks. Assists works like before where they attack whenever you attack. However, ordered attacks can be done by pressing "x" but can only be done one girl at a time usually the one closer to you. "x" also summons the girls to your side if they ever get separated from you.
The new abilities alone are definitely enough to warrant at least a partial translation as just the few I've seen in the demo I have no clue how to activate some and others no idea what they do (Alarune has a skill where she just sits back and spreads her legs with absolutely no noticeable effect).
Not really important, but each contract summon seems to get a randomly generated name now.

Map, items and other stuff!
Map seems to function the same as repure aria, meaning probably will need a item to get a more detailed map.
Items work the same.
Shopkeeper......the shopkeeper.....is different now......

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really hope that thanks to this sequel someone returns to the first game to finish translating the few things left like the other girl's events and the pop up messages on the bottom right..... i am really desperate XD ahah, want it in complete English like the Rimu game

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

oh yeah the game also looks faster pace than first one, also i like how the main character can get some skills to attack this time not just bukkake the girls
( but if you get the font character you will see it will be available on full version probably or maybe even in the trial next version)
he said this version will be able to see 2-3 more stages from updates
with almost sure that will introduce the second girl transformation
so i think it is really worth 100 yen. Also there is an female to female h-attack already love them, i hope there is gonna to have more of it because last game was only a few of them.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, the demo is pretty large. Lots of new and previous H scenes in the game. The developer also made the difficulty super easy too with save points and health regen practically in every corner. I wonder what happened in the story for all these events to take place... (And I hope we can finally screw the shopkeeper now even if she's different jeez)

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, the demo is pretty large. Lots of new and previous H scenes in the game. The developer also made the difficulty super easy too with save points and health regen practically in every corner. I wonder what happened in the story for all these events to take place... (And I hope we can finally screw the shopkeeper now even if she's different jeez)
he does mention that although the world is the same, this game is a different story

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So apart from female enemies h-attack on you with no clothes and in the first boss one h on male mc and one on female mc are there any other h-scenes?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So apart from female enemies h-attack on you with no clothes and in the first boss one h on male mc and one on female mc are there any other h-scenes?
metal slime looking girl will attack female version mc but only if it's on the ground. There's one on the ceiling that only does damage.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have to been missing something but i have just begin and i cant open the door or leave the room T.T

Any help? please??

Sorry for my bad english

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have to been missing something but i have just begin and i cant open the door or leave the room T.T

Any help? please??

Sorry for my bad english
there is a key in the area, you need it to open the door

also i preferred the other shopkeeper, i hope this one has a scene too

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For people (like me) who can't use the Japanese site, A-S has the demo for all your trial needs.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The demo was just released on DL site
If you would call it that :v
Hmm...dunno what to make of this. Seems like the group is really strapped for cash for trying to sell a glorified work-in-progress demo that is going to be free in the future. Although they mention that they'll make up for it by turning this into a mini-game omake of sorts, so I guess it wouldn't be a total waste of a dollar?

Of course, this doesn't really matter either way for those of us that really don't pay for these things to begin with *cough* :p

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sadly this still has the thing that annoyed me about the first game. The animations are so twitchy/jerky. They're just too damn fast. There's already a button that lets you cum instantly, so why not slow it down a touch?

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Sadly this still has the thing that annoyed me about the first game. The animations are so twitchy/jerky. They're just too damn fast. There's already a button that lets you cum instantly, so why not slow it down a touch?
It would help if they had more than 3 frames in the first place :/

Status
Not open for further replies.