What's new

RPG WolfRPG NTR [ya-ho-games] 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~ (RJ138193)

Takaogunz

Reputation score
Re: 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~

Is there a walkthrough for this game or an H-scene guide?
If you're too lazy to get the H-scenes manually, you can beat the game with a virgin run in about a hour or so. Just pick easy mode and get the easy mode item, then do all the necessary events while ignoring everything else--basically, don't make any detours.

If you wanna just run through the game: pick easy mode and grab the OP item, equip it, then use the AOE insta-kill skill on every mob. I'd suggest getting the ninja costume early on(super speed, walking on water to get shortcuts through maps) and just charging through the entire game with it. With the easy-mode item, nothing in the game should be difficult excluding the final boss.

For the final boss, you'll simply want to use the 20 AP hat(It gives you counter attacks, which replenishes your AP depending how many times you counterattack) and the 40 AP heal. All the AP skills don't count as a turn either. Then use the 50 mana attack until you win; you'll probably need to use a couple HP/MP/AP potions, though. Also remember to use the 250 mana skill at the start; it's a buff that gives you more HP/Mana space so you don't get 1 hko'd.

I think the only part that people get stuck on is the temple area; just look at the bottom right corner for the statue that looks old and doesn't attack you. If I recall, somebody else posted a walkthrough in this thread.

Also, I think the nun becomes a vampire sooner or later... I did the first 2 areas+samurai miko costume area before finally deciding to go to town and get the nun costume. I couldn't find the priest in the basement and in the upstairs room; everybody was already dead and the nun was a vampire.

Last edited:

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Also, I think the nun becomes a vampire sooner or later... I did the first 2 areas+samurai miko costume area before finally deciding to go to town and get the nun costume. I couldn't find the priest in the basement and in the upstairs room; everybody was already dead and the nun was a vampire.
God damn, that sucks. I really don't want to kill her.

I think that it was one of the first few costumes that I unlocked, like even before the first dungeon. There might be a certain timing you have to do the evil priest quest, because you might be locked out of it if you progress too far in the main storyline (after she becomes sick).

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3' according to their blog, the next update should comes on May 4th.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'x ' Oh right, since I just noticed it now, on the blog there's a link to this:

Looks like the May 4th update will be more of the sister.

Reputation score

I wish the Miko would get some scenes, her facial expressions are the best.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I wish the Miko would get some scenes, her facial expressions are the best.
There is still a 3rd update in making :v so maybe?

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Holy crap this game is huge, which makes it really intimidating if its just another CG-based RPG maker game.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy crap this game is huge, which makes it really intimidating if its just another CG-based RPG maker game.
.- . sorta yes and no.

The story is quite complex if you care about it.

It has voices.

The gameplay can be non-linear at times (though virgin clear unlocks all scenes so there's still option for the lazy)

But all H-scenes are just CGs.

So depending on your definition of "just another CG-based RPG maker game", you might be wrong.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

.- . sorta yes and no.

The story is quite complex if you care about it.

It has voices.

The gameplay can be non-linear at times (though virgin clear unlocks all scenes so there's still option for the lazy)

But all H-scenes are just CGs.

So depending on your definition of "just another CG-based RPG maker game", you might be wrong.
the scenes all have the cum removed from the pictures. Looks like the cum are overlays or something.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

the scenes all have the cum removed from the pictures. Looks like the cum are overlays or something.
I treat anything that have a 'base' image covering the whole screen, and variations either being a new image (with the same base) or just parts add/removed on it as you progress the text (like the face expression) as CG :v

Non-CG stuffs for me would be things that's animated, sprite sex, or require interactions (like groping games)

Hence why I said depending on his definition of it.

To me CG-based is more of games where you can remove the 'gameplay', make a CG set with text in between and fuck all would change.

So in that regard, this game to me is not CG-based :v

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

1.30 is out

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do i get her to give birth after losing to and getting fucked by the skull insects with the yellow eyed black sprites? can all the yellow eyed black sprites get her pregnant?

arag_e

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So If I'm not reading this wrong (which is exceedingly likely) the Boy with a Hat's dictionary entry states that he's some kind of cosmic entity that appears in worlds needing help to fulfill the role of a "hero" and that he's known by many names that I'm guessing are references I'm not getting.

Is that right? That just seems like an awfully big reveal to shove on your face right from the start, in a profile entry no less.

Also, Flying Spaghetti Monster reference out of fucking nowhere.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So... anyone got 1.30?

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i got 1.30a

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New deal. Again not my link, but here's 1.30a.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3' a preview of what to comes in June's update.

Something about the slum.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Slums are always good news in hrpgs.

lordmou

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey just had a question is the're a way to kill your self in fights I cant seem to figure it out. Also is the're a list of codes for the chests? Thanks alot

Reputation score

There is a pirate looking guy in the city that wants something, anybody know what it is? Also the scenes with the nun are pretty great, didn't expect you could just sell her into slavery.