What's new

RPG WolfRPG NTR [ya-ho-games] 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~ (RJ138193)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 聖剣のセシリア~The Soul of Knights~

judging by amount of updates i think this autor is the same guy who made windows 7

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the file u are trying to download is no longer avalible WHAT!?

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

still stuck after defeating the boss of the statues dungeon, there is only a pillar in the middle of the room and it won't activate the next dungeon

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is starting to amass loads of spider webs on my comp and I haven't even played it yet...
I hope a translation comes out...

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hell, it'd be amazing if we could get past the "riddles" that require you to put certain numbers.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alrighttt soo there will be a new update coming soon during March that has some new CGs, I am glad that it is still updating

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

I can't get this to work with my AGTH.... Won't touch it maybe if someone releases a full translation which is more than doubtful.

Reputation score

I bought the game last night, here's the newest version.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game is starting to amass loads of spider webs on my comp and I haven't even played it yet...
I hope a translation comes out...
Give it time. Would suck to get a partial and have it be 10+ versions out of date

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't get this to work with my AGTH.... Won't touch it maybe if someone releases a full translation which is more than doubtful.
It seems to work in my ITH.

Reputation score

Every once in a while after I do something or talk to somebody I get a scene of a girl in shadows, sometimes they look like the main character. I guess it's an alignment change notice, far as I can tell.

Reputation score

Oh chiitrans, why you so worthless with wolf rpgs? Maybe that athg thingie will work better, at this point I'd pay for this to be translated.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh chiitrans, why you so worthless with wolf rpgs? Maybe that athg thingie will work better, at this point I'd pay for this to be translated.
ITH my friend, ITH ;)

jimmythehand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And if ITH does not work correctly, get ITHVNR, it is more up to date. The only real issues I have encountered is finding that text, menu, and scenes all have their own text threads. but those are pretty easy to find.

Takaogunz

Reputation score

Just marathon-ed 1.2 and did a virgin run for all the cg.

Jesus Christ, they put so much effort into this game; I actually want to understand what happens. THE VOICES, THE BETRAYAL, THE ENDIN'S.

On a side note, Maid costume isn't at the previous place anymore(First town quest area) but you get it after defeating the bandit boss who cages up 2 girls.

Also, not sure if you can rescue the nun and have her be your teammate anymore. I could be wrong.

Edit: Either both rooms are not meant to be filled, or a virgin run does not give you full CG. Upstair's room has 3-4 missing spots, and downstair's room is missing the majority

Last edited:

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just marathon-ed 1.2 and did a virgin run for all the cg.

Jesus Christ, they put so much effort into this game; I actually want to understand what happens. THE VOICES, THE BETRAYAL, THE ENDIN'S.

On a side note, Maid costume isn't at the previous place anymore(First town quest area) but you get it after defeating the bandit boss who cages up 2 girls.

Also, not sure if you can rescue the nun and have her be your teammate anymore. I could be wrong.

Edit: Either both rooms are not meant to be filled, or a virgin run does not give you full CG. Upstair's room has 3-4 missing spots, and downstair's room is missing the majority
Yeah, the game is great, and really deserves a translation. There's only so much you can glean from machine translators.

As for the nun, I've been able to recruit her as normal after finding out what the priest was up to in the basement. However, she seems to leave my party after a certain point in the game and I haven't been able to get her back, which is kind of a shame because she's got a pretty decent skillset.

SandmanGeroka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a walkthrough for this game or an H-scene guide?