What's new

XUnity Auto Translator - Guide to Unity games Japanese -> MTL -> English

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You might want to try using this tool again on those same games it didn't work before, i have been testing it and it works now, there was a recent update.
1. Download MelonLoader installer
2. Execute it and select the game
3. Download the plugin and extract it in the root directory of the game
4. Execute the game so MelonLoader creates the necessary files
Keep meaning to try it out.
But be warned that as far as the autotranslator mod goes, the dev consider it to be a beta version with (for now) no support offered. He plan to do it properly in the futur, but so far it's a quickly assembled mod for IL2CPP coded unity game...

Boochest_50

Reputation score
Hey guys. So I want to translate a Unity VN game that is in english to another language. Can I use this just like translating JP to EN?

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey guys. So I want to translate a Unity VN game that is in english to another language. Can I use this just like translating JP to EN?
Turns out I misread your post at first 😅
relevant section:
You're looking for Config.ini in \AutoTranslator.
Code:
[General]
Language=en
FromLanguage=ja

peixe751

Reputation score
Keep meaning to try it out.
But be warned that as far as the autotranslator mod goes, the dev consider it to be a beta version with (for now) no support offered. He plan to do it properly in the futur, but so far it's a quickly assembled mod for IL2CPP coded unity game...
The game is not working after i installed melon loader, i have been getting this error, any idea how to fix it? 1646059519513.png

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Check that 1) the game use IL2CPP coding
2) you got the latest version of both melonloader and the mod
3) check you followed the installation instruction correctly

If it still fail. Then you can only open a thread on the mod's dev page to infor him of the problem - if he has the time to care.
Don't forget that this mod is a quickly assembled "trial mod" for user begging for IL2CPP support until the dev had the time to properly tackle this problem. So it won't work for every work yet.