What's new

ADV [ Wootch nis] Urban x Life

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Urban x Life

Pretty impressive game so far, great potential if the creator keeps it up.
Gotta say though the spying on the mother game is a pain in the ass even on easy, might be me but my reaction time inst enough to get past a D rank.

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm going to check something from my saves, I think that the latest update may have broken the DaniBathroomRape one by removing the key from Peio's inventory. Here's what I replied to a PM, if anyone else is having trouble getting that scene to work.

This assumes you're starting from scratch:
  • After you've talked to the Blabbermouth and Suspicious Woman enough to where they give you a handjob from sitting on the bench, then follow Dani into the bathroom at 5:00 pm.
  • Try opening the door, and Peio will lament that it's locked.
  • Head back outside and ask the two hobos at the barrel fire for the key.
  • Find a woman in a purple dress to the east, talk to her until she goes to use the bathroom.
  • Tell the two hobos that there's a woman who needs the key in the bathroom, and wait for them to go inside.
  • Follow them in, making sure they both go inside before you do, and they'll give you a copy of the key.
  • Now, you can go in and get the scene at 5:00 pm on any day you wish, as long as she's inside.

EDIT: Just checked with the newest version, the save should work properly so long as you wait a second and let Dina walk into the bathroom before you enter.

Last edited:

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At night, which I only managed to get the time to set to by using the sewers, you can watch something called "Bunny Wild". Anyone know what that actually is, or where it could be downloaded, because that looked fucking awesome. :eek:
FOUND IT! The blog finally added a source in its credits section, romanized title is "Gachigachi Tasyo Punch Umauma Chuchu", DLSite number RE105171. I can't directly link to it on dlsite due to the fact that it's apparently shota content. (but I'd certainly appreciate it if anyone had a torrent or something sent my way through less public means than this thread ;) )

Technically doubleposting, but it's on a completely different topic than the last one so it should be okay, right?

ConfusedRagerMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What I'm curious about, is if doing certain things locks you out of paths with people like the mom/sister/etc.

K

kronoscar

Ugh, making money and testing out everything is really tedious. The developer mentioned on his blog of an intentional bank glitch. Does anyone know what he was talking about?

P4r4d0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those that have problems with the save files corrupting. It helps
if you save then choose "Shut down" in the menu instead of trying to
press that tempting X on the top right corner.

Overall the game has potential.

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ugh, making money and testing out everything is really tedious. The developer mentioned on his blog of an intentional bank glitch. Does anyone know what he was talking about?
I don't quite know of any bank glitch, but once you're able to beat someone at PokeCards easily, you can sell their cards to the Bartender for money I believe. Much faster income than doing the small jobs.

(And then of course, there's just using cheat engine like I did, remember that the value to search for is [Money*8]+1!)

K

kronoscar

Well, in that case, you can take Arcanine from the 80g hotel room. It's on a wall or something. Just check the room by the door with Z after you get in.

Go to the bar and have fights with a guy in the left after 5pm. He'll give you nidorina cards. 17g each. Ez money.

K

kronoscar

How exactly did you use the cheat engine?... if you don't mind :D

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How to cheat with cheat engine below, i used this method and it works

scan for you cash using a number that is: (Cash*2)+1
Eg: 400 gil you'd search for 801
One you find that number buy something, change cheat engine to scan for changed number, there should only be 1 variable left, change that to a million (result 500,000 gil)

ConfusedRagerMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have an idea of how to get the 3rd sister scene/footjob I figure based on the blog? On that too, mentions a handjob from Lile Brogan which I have no clue who that'd be, and also, after the 2nd time with Dina (who looks exactly like Peio's mom) there's a quick little picture of her blowing him, which I think is suppose to be the mom actually? Least I dunno, basing it off that assumption on the blog's content page, and the fact I can't seem to find an actual blowjob scene with the mom past the assfuck scene.

Other than that, says 2 straight scenes w/ Dina, though it seems the graphic is pretty much the same. One last thing, all the stuff with Miss Pennywild is only on the TV, not actually with her as far as I can tell? Least it seems to stop at the bunny wild blowjob animation+can't get further.

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My curiosity is eating away at me with the poke locations. Of the ones listed as obtainable I cannot seem to find Raichu or Pidgeot. Anyone found them?

NekoKao

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a full guide on the mother scenes by chance?

if so it'd be great if you shared it, and if you do share it/point me to a place that has it thank you.

Edit: I also know tracingthelines was kind enough to upload their saves, but I would still like to obtain the scenes via my save(s).

Last edited:

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ye, a little general guide would be nice T.T
...i was playing...and ALL my save files got corrupted/deleted...o_O

Last edited:

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

...i was playing...and ALL my save files got corrupted/deleted...o_O
yeah got the same problem, but easy fix, when it happens just walk into a different area and you should be able to save again

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Brogan House is still in progress? the one behind the school;
i got invited there, but noone's inside >.<
and...how do i start sister masturbating event?
yeah got the same problem, but easy fix, when it happens just walk into a different area and you should be able to save again
ok, thanks, i'll try it if it happen again

Last edited:
K

kronoscar

Well, regarding the sister masturbating event, you should first steal her key, between 6pm and 7pm, then go make a double. Then, go make a copy of the key at a store in south-east of your house. It's the last store I think, no idea what the name is. Then, go back home, she'll ask for the key, you'll give it back, but you'll still have a copy.

Then, after 12AM, go into her room to "spy" on her. You'll say she's cute or something. Go to sleep. Wait for her upstairs a few nights when the clock turns 12AM. If she pops in her room, enter. If not, go downstairs. She will be masturbating in front of the TV. That's all I got.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the store in the south-east corner is empty o_O
other store that i know of in the south-east side are the grocery, the baker....and an other that i think is a car shop, but i'm not sure, anway the guy in there don'tsay anything useful

K

kronoscar

Go to the far right of the Grocery Store, until you reach the football field. Then, go south and on your left(west), after the buildings, there is a store. It's not empty. The person in it is in the top right corner, behind the glass. It's a bit hidden...

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

lol yeah, i've found him!
it's damn hidden >.< thaks, i would Never found him alone =P