What's new

Wolfenstahl

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolfenstahl

I can't believe there are no comments on the blog for the new, there must be loooads of lurkers or people who just cba to make an account to post. Maybe they're waiting for a bit more information or progress on the game to comment on.

The sprite looks awesome and i think was the right choice of character to implement into your game.

I was a bit disappointed that in your last post you stated there would be either sprite sex or animated cgs and not both... i'm a sucker for sprite sex, but the paperheads cgs were the best cgs ive seen in any h-game. Anyhow it wont affect whether or not i'll buy the game so gl and keep on plugging away .

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't believe there are no comments on the blog for the new, there must be loooads of lurkers or people who just cba to make an account to post. Maybe they're waiting for a bit more information or progress on the game to comment on.

The sprite looks awesome and i think was the right choice of character to implement into your game.

I was a bit disappointed that in your last post you stated there would be either sprite sex or animated cgs and not both... i'm a sucker for sprite sex, but the paperheads cgs were the best cgs ive seen in any h-game. Anyhow it wont affect whether or not i'll buy the game so gl and keep on plugging away .

i tend to message them directly when i need to, but the programmer hasnt been on skype for a while (he always appears offline when he is)

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Cheat Engine

Hey guys
I prefer to play H-Games with infinite health (either cheated or hacked doesnt matter)
however I managed to find the health in cheat engine in Paperheads, so if someone tried to find it and failed just grab a copy ;P

The good thing is that you can now also increase the games difficulty in the txt "option" to raise the spawn rate of the enemies without having to fear a 3 shot of your hp ^^
(if someone doesnt know how: go to the option txt file in the main folder and open, change difficulty to a higher number for higher difficulty and lower for lower
(0.75 easy/1 normal/1.25 hard <-these are the normal game settings
and if you choose 1,6 its pretty tough already :p [above 1,6 could be impossible though^^])

have a nice day

Attachments

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I picked up paperheads, I didn't even know it was even out until like last week I think. XD

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Has anyone bought the CG set? Any reviews of quality?

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I love their art but seven bucks seems like a lot...

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I loved the cg in Paperheads, so I'm definitely a fan of their art.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Cheat Engine

Hey guys
I prefer to play H-Games with infinite health (either cheated or hacked doesnt matter)
however I managed to find the health in cheat engine in Paperheads, so if someone tried to find it and failed just grab a copy ;P

The good thing is that you can now also increase the games difficulty in the txt "option" to raise the spawn rate of the enemies without having to fear a 3 shot of your hp ^^
(if someone doesnt know how: go to the option txt file in the main folder and open, change difficulty to a higher number for higher difficulty and lower for lower
(0.75 easy/1 normal/1.25 hard <-these are the normal game settings
and if you choose 1,6 its pretty tough already :p [above 1,6 could be impossible though^^])

have a nice day
Works for stage 1. Is there a way to get it to work for stages 2 and 3?

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hey guys ,can you pm me a dl link of full game, i got no paying-card but i can pay you by drawing one of your favourite character , in any pose u like .

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didn't post anything here for quite some time.

Anyway, I just wanted to keep you up to date.
We just started a hentai webcomic and there's a Patreon campaign if you want to support us in creating the webcomic.

Supporting the webcomic also helps us with the game, as Crescentia doesn't need to work on commissions for other people that much, because she can focus mainly on the webcomic and the game project.
(well, her arm hasn't fully recovered yet, but she's able to work at about 30% capacity, Cres could probably work more, but she's not risking anything, that's why she keeps it at 30% for now)

Other than that, I'm still posting weekly character introductions.
(no character introduction this week though, but next week it will continue)
The characters introduced have a "chance" to become playable characters of the current game.

Also, the introduced characters will be part of the hentai webcomic.
I'll spare the details, as everything is basically written on the blog already.
(Link in the first post of this topic, or in my signature below)

In case you have any questions, feel free to ask!

P.S:
Progress on the current game is super slow, as Crescentias arm injury pretty much limits us to doing only a few things per day.
(and those are currently mainly commissions)
But we're still working on it!

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't post anything here for quite some time.

Anyway, I just wanted to keep you up to date.
We just started a hentai webcomic and there's a Patreon campaign if you want to support us in creating the webcomic.

Supporting the webcomic also helps us with the game, as Crescentia doesn't need to work on commissions for other people that much, because she can focus mainly on the webcomic and the game project.
(well, her arm hasn't fully recovered yet, but she's able to work at about 30% capacity, Cres could probably work more, but she's not risking anything, that's why she keeps it at 30% for now)

Other than that, I'm still posting weekly character introductions.
(no character introduction this week though, but next week it will continue)
The characters introduced have a "chance" to become playable characters of the current game.

Also, the introduced characters will be part of the hentai webcomic.
I'll spare the details, as everything is basically written on the blog already.
(Link in the first post of this topic, or in my signature below)

In case you have any questions, feel free to ask!

P.S:
Progress on the current game is super slow, as Crescentias arm injury pretty much limits us to doing only a few things per day.
(and those are currently mainly commissions)
But we're still working on it!
I really like your works n shit! I hope i have a way to donate and buy your stuff xD

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really liked Paperheads and hope you continue working on games. The new females look very good, especially the newest cowgirl/minotaur.
Poor Verdani was almost all bones.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I just tried paperheads, beat the first boss, ignored the slime area, found a room hidden off to one side, went inside, all the lights went off, my character said "whats going on here" then I got a ton of error messages

action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_CG4_Black_Room_S1E1:

Cannot compare arguments.

Error in expression:show_textfield
position 1: Unknown variable show_textfield

ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event

Error in expression:show_textfield
position 1: Unknown variable show_textfield

and so on and so forth.

eventually i pressed abort and the game just shut down.

is something supposed to happen in that room?

this is with both the english and the uncensor patch from the blog, by the way.

edit: it's not just that, a bunch of diffrent CG's are crashing the game.

The tentacle in the green mist worked fine the first time, but the second time it just outright crashed.

1.03, is the latest version, right?

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same problem with the gas room, and while trying to use the CG viewer.

Is this happening for everyone else, or is my file just corrupted?

i'll have to redownload from Dlsite.

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's weird, do you use an older save-file perhaps?
Using older save-files will cause several issues.
Also I think, save-files from the demo version don't work with the full version.
(you also need to delete the CG-save too, maybe you should make a backup copy of your save-files outside of the games folder)

I have no idea what causes these issues, but it looks like it's related to the save-files.
(I recall that something like that happened to myself sometime, but it's over a year ago... and honestly I have a bad memory... so I'm not sure)

Please tell me if deleting the save-file solves the issue.
(yes, unfortunately this means you need to start all over)

I really liked Paperheads and hope you continue working on games. The new females look very good, especially the newest cowgirl/minotaur.
Poor Verdani was almost all bones.
Yes, of course we will continue working on games!
We're just a bit limited right now because Crescentia can't work with full efficiency yet, and also because we need to make some more money so we can build up our reserves.
(the last months where we couldn't make any progress at all, took a lot of our money reserves, I mean, we had to pay for food, bills etc.)

But the webcomic stuff helps us a lot to build up a larger audience and make some money.
If everything works out, we should be able to get back to working on the current game either at the end of october, or at the start of november.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also I think, save-files from the demo version don't work with the full version.
(you also need to delete the CG-save too, maybe you should make a backup copy of your save-files outside of the games folder)

I have no idea what causes these issues, but it looks like it's related to the save-files.
(I recall that something like that happened to myself sometime, but it's over a year ago... and honestly I have a bad memory... so I'm not sure)

Nope, I just got the game, no old version or demos.

Eventually I looked through the thread a little more, and saw someone advising to fix a diffrent problem by shortening the file path, so i moved it to /c and renamed the file to "W" that seems to have fixed it. Nothing to do with my savefile at all.

No idea why it was falling apart because of a long file path, surely that shouldn't cause problems?

Well, I say "long file path" but it was actually just in my downloads folder, in c/users/E/downloads/wolfenstahl

That's four folders in, that shouldn't be breaking anything.

Also, dat final boss and her fucking slide attack.

If jump was mapped to anything closer than B, or if you could sidestep the attack without getting hit, then her spamming that would make things trivial, but as it is, she's a real bitch to beat.

Does the final boss have a grapple attack?

Actually, do any of the bosses besides the first one (who looks like a normal fat paperhead) and the woman with the whip have grapples? because i've never been able to trigger them.

the "Taunt" move (mapped to N) seems to be ignored by all bosses, and 90% of standard enemies.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope, I just got the game, no old version or demos.

Eventually I looked through the thread a little more, and saw someone advising to fix a diffrent problem by shortening the file path, so i moved it to /c and renamed the file to "W" that seems to have fixed it. Nothing to do with my savefile at all.

No idea why it was falling apart because of a long file path, surely that shouldn't cause problems?

Well, I say "long file path" but it was actually just in my downloads folder, in c/users/E/downloads/wolfenstahl

That's four folders in, that shouldn't be breaking anything.

Also, dat final boss and her fucking slide attack.

If jump was mapped to anything closer than B, or if you could sidestep the attack without getting hit, then her spamming that would make things trivial, but as it is, she's a real bitch to beat.

Does the final boss have a grapple attack?

Actually, do any of the bosses besides the first one (who looks like a normal fat paperhead) and the woman with the whip have grapples? because i've never been able to trigger them.

the "Taunt" move (mapped to N) seems to be ignored by all bosses, and 90% of standard enemies.
The bosses didnt have grapples cause they wanted faster paced gameplay for the bosses

T3rm1nator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, of course we will continue working on games!
We're just a bit limited right now because Crescentia can't work with full efficiency yet, and also because we need to make some more money so we can build up our reserves.
(the last months where we couldn't make any progress at all, took a lot of our money reserves, I mean, we had to pay for food, bills etc.)

But the webcomic stuff helps us a lot to build up a larger audience and make some money.
If everything works out, we should be able to get back to working on the current game either at the end of october, or at the start of november.
I really liked the grapple system in Paperheads as well as the sprite animations. Is another game like that a real possibility in the future? Basically, something perhaps more in-game hentai focused.