What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ WhiteMoor ] Mystic traveleR -Sintrigue In Veilcura- / Mystic traveleR -淫謀のヴェールクーラ- RE141482 RJ141482

Status
Not open for further replies.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Mystic Traveler [RJ141482]

Anyway to get the partial for it this?

sorry for the necro

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyway to get the partial for it this?

sorry for the necro
Unless there one existing and your asking to have it shared, you should go to the Translation request thread - that's where you ask peoples to make a translation (including partial) - and you just have to hope someone's willing.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Curious - is there a significant amount of CR in this, and are there any working links still around?

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

for some reason this game is very poorly seeded, its only 500yen right now though on dlsite

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for some reason this game is very poorly seeded, its only 500yen right now though on dlsite
Many older, lesser known games are even worse now after the original Nyaa shut down. I've been buying a few games lately because they're old enough to where I literally cannot find a copy anywhere, and no one is seeding the torrents that still exist. At least almost everything seems to be on sale lately.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Many older, lesser known games are even worse now after the original Nyaa shut down. I've been buying a few games lately because they're old enough to where I literally cannot find a copy anywhere, and no one is seeding the torrents that still exist. At least almost everything seems to be on sale lately.
There some summer sale until beginning of September on dl site (both side), it's just not really well advertise.

As for the game, I found a working link on AS (ver 3)from a usually legit uploader. I'll try it once I finish getting it through free download and upload it on mega.

Sadly, no living partial translation link as far as I found.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Unless there one existing and your asking to have it shared, you should go to the Translation request thread - that's where you ask peoples to make a translation (including partial) - and you just have to hope someone's willing.
I was referring to Seiphers post on the previous page.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=634590&postcount=48

But that link is sadly not valid anymore.
Hence my asking, thinking someone might still have it.
Though now I realize I should have worded my request differently.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Don't have the partial, but after a quick test of the game there don't seem to be many skill or items, so maybe someone can redo one if they really want it.

here the game for those in need.

Attachments

告別告別

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't have the partial, but after a quick test of the game there don't seem to be many skill or items, so maybe someone can redo one if they really want it.

here the game for those in need.
Thank you,kind person. = )

Wataterp

Reputation score
How do I access the gallery? I seem to not have the item people are talking about...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs, thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.