What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ WhiteMoor ] Mystic traveleR -Sintrigue In Veilcura- / Mystic traveleR -淫謀のヴェールクーラ- RE141482 RJ141482

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mystic Traveler [RJ141482]

hps://megco./#!FUJAHZQb!MPrWUn3fEpJuC1qkcEMhlUjDzCcWPEz2DBPH8R6YauA"]Mega link for people that don't like wait times. Take your pick.
Thanks for posting the link.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At first I thought this was some add-on to Elsword. . . ><

That separator between the text and the label is TINY!

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

need help to avd no I traped

Talk to guild checked
Find mushroom checked
Health checked
Go ruins fight fish boss checked
Trap at ice blocked area.

is there a teleport area ?

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ice requires a flame spirit bought from spirit shop

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

savegame with hentai unlocked? sorry if its too early

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure the gallery is accessible by default, you just have to check some tarot card in your inventory. (Key items IIRC).

Duruband

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any item or spell to teleport back to town and back to where you were in the dungeon? Currently trapped after I crossed the sea with a boat and there are spikes blocking my way :(

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any item or spell to teleport back to town and back to where you were in the dungeon? Currently trapped after I crossed the sea with a boat and there are spikes blocking my way :(
item shop 500$ item, possibly is last item

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Being i do not use text hooker stuff or anything but the actual game itself.. what the hell am I supposed to be doing? I go around and down then just get crushed by the first enemy i run into every time near the beach.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Being i do not use text hooker stuff or anything but the actual game itself.. what the hell am I supposed to be doing? I go around and down then just get crushed by the first enemy i run into every time near the beach.
-Go to Middle right building in the town that looks like temple, talk to the first man you see after entering.
-Go to north forest to take Golden Mushroom, report back, take urine test, you can go to ruins now
-Go to the ruin at the right of the temple. be sure to buy the 500g item with "card" icon. so you can go back to town when in the ruins.
-Follow the story alongside go down the ruins

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

How do I get to the town that looks like a temple?

On the first screen, I cannot go past the person on the top right. I go along the seashore since that is the only place that I can go, and I die.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do I get to the town that looks like a temple?

On the first screen, I cannot go past the person on the top right. I go along the seashore since that is the only place that I can go, and I die.
Seriously, dude....

Attachments

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dont have the key unlock which opens up all of the content, do i have a different version of the game?

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I dont have the key unlock which opens up all of the content, do i have a different version of the game?
You have to talk to an NPC in the first map you enter when you start the game. IIRC he's an old guy at a table.

lasdin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Took me a few hours, but here's a full save (as far as I'm aware). Not sure how useful it will be - I guess if you're too lazy to grind.

Attachments

Naga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

need the key to open the entrance to the the nxt floor in the snow area.I get the feeling its in a hole in the mermans cave but dunno what to do. >.<

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

need the key to open the entrance to the the nxt floor in the snow area.I get the feeling its in a hole in the mermans cave but dunno what to do. >.<
Talk to White Peggy (penguin), he will ask to search his item that missing in that area,
Then go check the snowmans there (the most right if not wrong).
After give it back and finish it, the White Peggy will join, equip him, then you can open all door/chest that require key.

Status
Not open for further replies.