What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

Oh god, Winged Slayer helped me massively to level up. Also I found the best place to level up in D1 was where you fight Vyers in Celestia. Just throw the Vampire Lords together and get someone to beat on them, passing the more powerful enemies bill as you need to. After transmigrating a whole bunch of times my Lv.1 Ninja could floor a Lv.250 Vampire Lord in one hit. I liked to use a small force because I didn't have to waste money reviving people all the time.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Wait, wait wait.... there's a Dissidia 2 and Gilgamesh is a good chance of being in it?!?

slowpoke.jpg

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

It'll be out in Japan in 2011.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Going to be playing L5R tomorrow, can't wait for it to start.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I had to google to find out what L5R was, had vaguely heard of it before, but it does sound interesting. Have fun.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I can never find an L5R game...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Damn you people having fun things to do where you live. I live in the shithole of nowhere, more commonly known as Wales and there's fuck all I can really do here in the way of hobbies and the like because hardly anything comes to Wales. There's not even a damn Pokemon tournament held in Cardiff anymore. I'd have to go to somewhere in England to compete.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Today for the first time ever I actually laughed to the point of tears. Why? We were discussing what the world would be like without friction, and someone said "Wait, how would people even reproduce in this world, It'd be pretty hard, especially considering it'd be hard just to find the same person more then once when always sliding!" and someone else replied "Not really, just when a random person flies by just line it up right when you push off of something and if you're lucky you'll "connect". Bam, baby making!"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I can never find an L5R game...
It's more luck than anything, my friend wants to start running a new system and I pointed the book out to him so he's running it. The main problem the game has is too much stereotypical weeaboo fanboy-isms, which gives a bad face to the book.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Today for the first time ever I actually laughed to the point of tears. Why? We were discussing what the world would be like without friction, and someone said "Wait, how would people even reproduce in this world, It'd be pretty hard, especially considering it'd be hard just to find the same person more then once when always sliding!" and someone else replied "Not really, just when a random person flies by just line it up right when you push off of something and if you're lucky you'll "connect". Bam, baby making!"
LOL! That's really funny and sounds like it was even better in person. Just to be a contrarian though...and I'm bad with physics so maybe this is wrong. Wouldn't it be hard to get any pleasure without friction? ;)

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

But how would semen come out if there is no friction?

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Might depend on whether nerve endings actually require friction to register signals. I've never heard anyone saying how much feeling they lose whilst using lube.

Also water in a balloon would still come out without needing friction if the ballon contracted and wasn't sealed right? I'm no expert on testicles, and I'm not going to bother googling it, but isn't semen launched via contracting pressure? If I can guess, I'd be more worried about the new speeds it could achieve, and the difficulty of stopping it.

And of course all the other workings of the universe that rely on friction breaking down, would be a problem too. But these kinds of musings can't be taken too seriously. Launching too would still be possible, just very difficult to do with accuracy. If something extends against an object like a wall, it can't just merge with the wall or sit there motionless, it will still have to go somewhere.

Last edited:

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

LOL! That's really funny and sounds like it was even better in person. Just to be a contrarian though...and I'm bad with physics so maybe this is wrong. Wouldn't it be hard to get any pleasure without friction? ;)
I almost said something, but was too busy trying to breath.

But how would semen come out if there is no friction?
We didn't get that indepth.

Might depend on whether nerve endings actually require friction to register signals. I've never heard anyone saying how much feeling they lose whilst using lube.

Also water in a balloon would still come out without needing friction if the ballon contracted and wasn't sealed right? I'm no expert on testicles, and I'm not going to bother googling it, but isn't semen launched via contracting pressure? If I can guess, I'd be more worried about the new speeds it could achieve, and the difficulty of stopping it.

And of course all the other workings of the universe that rely on friction breaking down, would be a problem too. But these kinds of musings can't be taken too seriously. Launching too would still be possible, just very difficult to do with accuracy. If something extends against an object like a wall, it can't just merge with the wall or sit there motionless, it will still have to go somewhere.
Yeah, we weren't being too serious, though any force EXACTLY perpendicular to an object would still translate into forward motion. As the conversation went on we got more serious, as while joking, the subject was pretty interesting. We decided people would have to be fish and be able to manipulate magnetism with their mind to survive x.x

Oh, and also at one point we had "let's have air resistance magically still exist that way we can use fans to propel things" x.x

Lurker
Reputation score

The first episode of the Walking Dead series has been leaked.

It feels like there's some pacing issues, but that may have been my attempts at multi-tasking at work. It does carry much the same feel of the comic though: A spot of hope, followed by a crushing defeat, followed by a spot of hope, ad infinitum. It's a hell of a cliff hanger. It's also currently over an hour long, which means they're going to either air it without commercials or they're going to cut near a half hour off.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I made some good progress on my Henry VIII speech I'm supposed to give on Friday. Almost done.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Today's Wednesday activity on campus was "The Mentalist" a "mindreader", who while admits he's just reading body language, was so good it makes me wonder if mind-reading is real x.x

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

to a degree kinda. Our weeks activity is bo burnham

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Today's Wednesday activity on campus was "The Mentalist" a "mindreader", who while admits he's just reading body language, was so good it makes me wonder if mind-reading is real x.x
! I remember they had the mentalist at my school too. I didn't go because I didn't want people to know what I was thinking! I did go to the hypnotist show every year though, and that was the funniest thing ever. The football player crying after he was forced to eat his own best friend (the apple) was just too much...:D

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To borrow a saying from Russel Brand;

'That's evil and genius in equal measure'.